Gran Turismo 6 will launch December 6. Sony announced the date during its gamescom press event.
Sony’s Jim Ryan confirmed the date and discussed a new initiative called Vision Gran Turismo which will see many of the world’s leading manufacturers creating concept cars in-game and in some cases in real life.
The game will have many different concept vehicles in it as part of a collaboration with manufacturers.
Also announced was a new pre-order incentive which gives you some lovely in-game content such as the following:
1) Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition
2) Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 15th Anniversary Edition
3) Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anniversary Edition
4) Audi R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition
5) SRT Viper 15th Anniversary Edition
As noted above, the game launches on PS3 December 6.