Farming Simulator console release dated

Tuesday, 13th August 2013 12:25 GMT By Dave Cook

Batten down the barns, tie down your tractors and lock up your cocks; Farming Simulator has just been dated for PS3 and Xbox 360.

In a press release sent to VG247 today, publisher Focus Home Interactive confirmed that Giants Software’s game will be hitting both formats on September 4. It’s not just a straight port of the PC build, thanks to an all-new American terrain and new vehicles. We’ve got fresh screens below.

This calls for a party:

Aw shit! Here’s some screens.

1. deathm00n

This video shows why the internet is such an beautiful place :D

#1 1 year ago
  2. SuperGamerDude

Bet Rockstar are gutted they’re releasing GTAV same month as this as a game of this calibre will surely eat into GTAV sales?

#2 1 year ago
  3. deathm00n

@2 Yep, it will definetly stole the spotlight from GTA. Can you do a no scope corn shot on GTA? I don’t think so.

#3 1 year ago
  4. 00jack00IMP

VG247 states:

“We allow advertisers and other third parties to place cookies onto your computer when you visit VG24/7 in order to describe traffic patterns and reader habits to prospective advertisers, and to show you relevant products in advertising on this site and other sites you visit. These statistics will not identify personal identity or information”

Bull shit. You “allow” them on so you can make money. Plain and simple. Just tell the fucking truth. Even with my popup blockers I can’t load up a single page without a gamestop page popping up. I’m done with this site.

#4 1 year ago
  5. bradk825

@Dave Nice job on that first line, locked and cocked.

@4 Everyone has to make money bro. You think they pay Dave in chicken feed?

See what I did there?

#5 1 year ago
  6. tmac2011

oh it will destroy GTAV in sales sadly…..

#6 1 year ago
  7. Fin

And what’s happened with the slim columns, the new width takes up practically my entire window.

#7 1 year ago
  8. ps3fanboy

cookies and advertisers can fuck off… you want to earn money go fucking out and earn it. sitting infront of your computer and farting all day will not give you a cent… at least not from me, i block all shit.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Dave Cook

@6 You really don’t understand how internet business work do you? And what do you mean you will not give us a cent. No one’s asking you to. Fuck sake…

#9 1 year ago
  10. OwnedWhenStoned

@9 I wouldn’t bother.

#10 1 year ago
  11. bradk825

Everyone is trolling today, full moon or something?

#11 1 year ago