Call of Duty: Ghosts video teases next week’s multiplayer reveal

Friday, 9th August 2013 16:17 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Call of Duty: Ghosts will get its multiplayer reveal next week on August 14, and so you don’t forget about it, Activision and Infinity Ward have released a reminder video for you. Check it out below. It’s short, and doesn’t really show any of the game – just dates and coordinates. The multiplayer reveal date is shown on the California coast, where the studio is located; August 21 points to Germany which is gamescom, and the other dates – like September 26, I am assuming have something to do with EG Expo. The October dates – you will need to figure those out for me. Game’s out November 5 on PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360. PS4 and Xbox One versions will follow.

1. MCTJim

I just hope this game is not BLOPS 2 clone. I miss what made this game special in the first place…the FUN

#1 1 year ago
  2. pabloraph

The October 23 is the Brasil Game Show, in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The numbers in the trailer are the coordinates of the cities where the game will appear before launch.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Erthabutt

@1 I know it’s hard to detail what’s your definition of a fun COD, but that would help me figure out why you don’t like BLOPS 2. It was quite fun for a while for me.

#3 1 year ago
  4. bradk825

I found BO2 fun, but they did change the physics a bit, which I wasn’t overly happy with. Still, on the whole a fun game. The journey to prestige master was way too short though. I am STILL working toward 20th in MW3.

#4 1 year ago
  5. G1GAHURTZ

They’re holding a tournament/reveal/show in Dubai??

Interesting.

Probably be at the top of the Burj al Arab, then…

#5 1 year ago
  6. zinc

I want the RPD back!

I loved that gun :(

And the Pave low killstreak!

#6 1 year ago