Pikmin 3 heads up this week’s North American eShop offerings

Thursday, 1st August 2013 14:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo has announced its line-up for the North American end of the eShop, and Pikmin 3 is the the big ticket item come August 4. But there’s more to be had, like Cloudberry Kingdom and Kirby’s Dream Land 2, and the arrival of Hulu Plus, so head below for the full update.

eShop

Pikmin 3 – For Wii U – Available 8/4
Cloudberry Kingdom – Wii U
Disney Planes – Wii U, 3DS – Available 8/6
Kirby’s Dream Land 2 – 3DS Virtual Console
Harvest Moon – Wii U Virtual Console
Bike Rider DX – 3DS
My Farm 3D – 3DS
Family Kart 3D – 3DS
Hulu Plus – Wii U

1. Jogo

Why don’t thesy release a Demo for pikmin. I’ve never seen a nintendo first party title getting a demo, why is that? It would help sales incredibly

#1 1 year ago
  2. DrDamn

They just don’t seem to see the value in them. It’s crazy. It was a lot worse with Wii where the way the wiimote was implemented could make or break a game quite badly.

#2 1 year ago
  3. OlderGamer

I would love Nintendo to embrace demos, but Doc seems to be right. Nintendo just don’t do demos.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Digital Bamboo

The limited space on the U’s built-in HDD might be a factor.

#4 1 year ago
  5. DrDamn

Nah – third parties do demos. I’ve played Rayman Legends, Sonic Racing, FIFA and MH3U. Just no Nintendo ones.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Digital Bamboo

@5 Oh, weird.

#6 1 year ago
  7. monkeygourmet

This is one of the finest and most polished games i’ve ever played.

Art style and graphics are amazing, but playability and gameplay is a pure dream.

I used to spend a lot of time exploring the countryside and messing around in ponds / rivers etc… as a kid, so maybe it’s just because it brings that kind of feeling back to me.

Still, it’s a fantastic gaming achievment and makes me happy certain devs are still making games that want to be games.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Francis O

There is no data that says demos help with sales. Most Wii U owners know if they want the game or not. Now third party demos is what we need more of.

#8 1 year ago
  9. elem187

I don’t think they need demos. You know what you are going to get when you purchase a Nintendo title…. Wish I could say the same about other publishers.

#9 1 year ago