Digital Mind Software has announced it’s working on a sequel to its real-time-strategy series Men of War: Assault Squad for release later this year.
The sequel, titled simply Men of War: Assault Squad 2, will feature single and multiplayer modes made up of skirmishes that can be played solo or cooperatively, and just like the first game there won’t be a narrative to the singleplayer.
The game will feature:
- New singleplyer skirmishes.
- Eight player co-op and multiplayer 8v8 game mode.
- New multiplayer maps.
- Five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific.
- Improved engine graphics and sound.
- New Steam functionalities such as Steam Cloud, Workshop and multiplayer match-making.
- The Developer is planning to release the sequel later this year. We’ll let you know when we have a date.
We’ll have more as it happens.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.