Batman: Arkham Origins magazine feature reveals Mad Hatter

Tuesday, 23rd July 2013 10:27 GMT By Dave Cook

Batman: Arkham Origins has added Mad Hatter to its list of villains, as revealed in this months issue of Official Xbox Magazine.

The issue was snapped by Photobucket user rileywhite97 and shows Batman holding Mad Hatter up by the throat.

Hatter appeared in Batman: Arkham City but only in a small, slightly trippy capacity. He joins recently-revealed villain Copperhead as another nut-job trying to murder Batman in the game.

Check out the Copperhead reveal trailer here.

Thanks AGB.

1. Edo

I hope they don’t reveal too much from the game,one of the rare things Rosksteady failed at…

#1 1 year ago
  2. Biscuitpants

sounds like a fucking meme m8 cheerz

#2 1 year ago
  3. SameeR_Fisher

@1: Agree, I should be on Media Blackout, but the news are left and right and so unavoidable, it sucks.

I am so afraid that yet again I will go into Batman Arkham Origins knowing most of the villains I am going to face.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Edo

@3 Yeah,media blackout is really hard unless you don’t want to find out any gaming news then you are good to go.All major gaming sites have no problem with revealing things that could be considered as spoilers,gotta have dem clicks.

#4 1 year ago
  5. SameeR_Fisher

@4: yeah, which is a sad thing, it kinda takes away from the experience like that.

well gotta deal with it one way or another.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Clupula

I know some people don’t mind spoilers, but I completely feel they ruin the experience of playing a game. I’m still annoyed at a certain MGS character’s return in MGR being spoiled by every site on the planet a week or so before MGR came out. It would have been such a cool moment in the game to meet that character, but, instead, I knew it was going to happen before even playing the game and the emotional impact was greatly lessened.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Mjorh

@6 U right! thats the power of advertisment which outpowers anything unfortunately!
    Can’t wait 2 get my hands on this!

#7 1 year ago
  8. Touchmyass1

Can anyone give me free PlayStation plus

#8 1 year ago
  9. Lengendaryboss

Begging isn’t an attractive quality in a person ;)

#9 1 year ago