Minecraft Xbox 360 Update 12 currently undergoing bug testing

Friday, 19th July 2013 17:33 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Minecraft Xbox 360 Update 12 is currently being tested for bugs, and once things are found to be smooth, it will go into certification.

Currently, 4J Studios are also finishing up work on Skin Pack 5, and word is the Wither won’t be implemented until a later title update.

In the meantime, while you wait, 4J has posted a picture of cats running around the place.

Sort of looks like my house, minus the heads on the table and there not being enough cats in the shot.

Update 12 will contain a build height limit change, new blocks, a jungle biome and trees, an Iron Golem, the aforementioned cats and more.

1. Ireland Michael

Revealed: Steph is a crazy cat lady! More at 11!

#1 9 months ago
  2. Lengendaryboss

Why does that remind me of something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2-15mYWpmA :)

It rarely happens in real life, except that one time on one of my bus journeys.

#2 9 months ago
  3. Ireland Michael

@2 That seems about right,

#3 9 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

@1 & 2 – give me a few more years, and I am 100% certain that will be me :p

#4 9 months ago
  5. Lengendaryboss

:D

#5 9 months ago
  6. salarta

@4: Suddenly I know what to get you for your birthday. :P

#6 9 months ago
  7. Stephany Nunneley

@6 – :D Yeah Brenna and I are both looking forward to that!

#7 9 months ago
  8. buyxbox360cheap

Minecraft is my autistic sons best friend. He absolutely loves this game.

#8 9 months ago
  9. Cobra951

@8: There’s a member of the MCXBLA forums who claims to have Asperger’s. He describes in his initial post how the game completely captured his free-time attention. He quickly became proficient, and went on to discover some things I had not even thought of.

I can definitely see how MC could be stimulating for your son. Good for him.

#9 9 months ago
  10. deadlauphingmouse

I’ve got a reply, I now for certain people in “Mine-craft” like building med-eval builds if some one can pass this on for upside down steps. I don’t know if 4.J. studios is going to add it in the future for x-box 360. My idea is in the x-box controller, for “Hosting Privileges” and when area spawn is spawned you as a person can decide if you want sideways or upside down items. So putting it in the inventory is another thing but I think for that. Is when you press letter “X” on the controller it would work like the “Skins in the options menu” where you can select what kind of skin some one wants. And just put the item in your small selection 9 spaced inventory. I don’t know if it will work or not but that is my suggestion.

#10 9 months ago