VG247 readers: ask ArenaNet a Guild Wars 2 question here

Tuesday, 16th July 2013 14:00 GMT By Dave Cook

Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet is holding a fan Q&A livestream tonight and they’ll be answering questions from the VG247 community as part of the show. So this your chance to ask a big, burning query direct to the devs.

Watch live video from guildwars2 on www.twitch.tv

During the livestream above 8pm GMT / 9pm CET tonight, Guild Wars 2 Game Director Colin Johanson will give fans a preview of new features and content heading to the MMO in the second half of 2013, including fortnightly updates, new skills, an expanded crafting system and much more.

Of course, he’ll also be answering your questions. So go nuts; throw some questions at us in the comment box below and Colin will pick the best ones to answer as part of the broadcast.

READ THIS BIT CAREFULLY: You only have until 6pm GMT to submit your questions. Any posted after this time will not count, sorry.

Let us know what you want to ask below. Thanks, and you can watch the livestream through Twitch or below.

Watch live video from guildwars2 on www.twitch.tv

1. Biscuitpants

will you sort me out with a creamy bucket, cheers xo

#1 9 months ago
  2. trinket

Please ask when we are going to get decent, customisable, player housing.

#2 9 months ago
  3. Luciferous

What are the plans for future Classes and other playable races?

#3 9 months ago
  4. SlayerGT

PS4??

#4 9 months ago
  5. NeoSquall

When are they going to crack down on the chinese hackers that keep using their email addresses (or lookalike addresses) to try and phish users out of their accounts?

#5 9 months ago
  6. wowtgp

What about a solid SP game in future? Is it something which is on your radar?

Loved Guild Wars 2.

#6 9 months ago
  7. Quirah

Any plans for Guild versus Guild mode?

Also lots of people finds sPvP as a ‘boring’ because of its pointless. Further plans for PvP modes?

#7 9 months ago
  8. Fin

Do you ever get disillusioned by the constant demands of the community.

#8 9 months ago
  9. Tronros

Will there be more combat skills diversity in the game? The lack of variety really killed my hype for the game after reaching Lv30. I hope to see the same system intact, but with choosing what Sword/Shield skills I want in the slots.

One of my favorite things from Guild Wars was the variety of class flavors and I hope to see that be brought into Guild Wars 2.

#9 9 months ago
  10. PaxPrime

Any plans for next gen consoles, particularly the PS4 ?

#10 9 months ago
  11. Dinasis

I’m getting tired of having to keep up with the ever-changing Living Story releases. I liked it a lot more when each release got a full month to itself. The thing I appreciated most about Guild Wars 1 and its expansions was that I could play through them at whatever pace I want, holiday events notwithstanding. Are past, current, and future Living Story releases ever going to reappear, giving old players extra chances at earning their rewards and giving new players an actual chance at playing their content?

#11 9 months ago
  12. GrimRita

When will they introduce ‘rest xp’. I haven’t played for a while and would like to level one of my other toons but it’s not gaining rest xp.

2 – Do you have plans to have any double xp events?

#12 9 months ago