Capcom bringing games & Mega Man anniversary announcement to Comic-Con

Monday, 15th July 2013 12:40 GMT By Dave Cook

Capcom is heading to San Diego Comic-Con with a sackful of games this week, and will also be discussing plans for Mega Man’s 25th Anniversary at the show. Could a new title be in the works? It’s anyone’s guess.

Capcom will hold a panel session this Thursday, July 18 called ‘The World of Capcom Games’, which will see the company discussing Dead Rising 3, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Lost Planet 3, and DuckTales: Remastered.

The panel descriptor adds that the session will also divulge “information about Mega Man’s 25th Anniversary, and a few other surprises.”

Are you holding out for a new Mega Man game, or is that just wishful thinking? Let us know what you think below.

Thanks Nintendo Life.

1. Bowser

I want a new sprite-based Mega Man X that runs in 1080p. Capcom pls.

#1 1 year ago
  2. SameeR_Fisher

I am actually hoping for anything Dino Crisis related, I really wanted it rebooted, maybe Onimusha as well.

#2 1 year ago
  3. jon_

If they announce something Mega Man related im pretty sure that it will be new merchandise only …sigh

#3 1 year ago
  4. Unknown_Gamer

Don’t expect anything good from this company , AT ALL !

#4 1 year ago
  5. dotfaust

Gimme da megamanz baby!!!! 1!

#5 1 year ago
  6. gargus

Give me a physical disc release for PS3 with all the megaman games on it with developers interviews, behind the scenes videos and such make it a real anniversary package and Ill be happy.

But Im sure the end result will just be a special website and maybe a megaman statue that costs 700 dollars.

#6 1 year ago
  7. bruno zullo

hello my name is bruno Zullo
    and I really liked to know this news, I’m really positive thinking.
    I’m a big fan of mega man and I hope that a new bid capcom mega man game.
    I even have some really cool ideas for a new mega man game, created some designs for this game so awesome.
    really would like a new mega man game I played and finished every game possible mega man, rs, and play them today and always wanted to be a day of a great team to build a mega man game revolutionary.

Thank you.