The Last of Us developer Naughty Dog has held firm at top of the UK charts for a fourth consecutive week. Get the full chart here.
While The Last of Us retains its position, 3DS newcomer Project X Zone did little to shake it off its pedestal, coming in at 18. It’s still a good position for the game, as it’s quick a lovely little oddity that sees character from the Namco, Sega and Capcom back catalogues clash in grid-based combat skirmishes. It’s nuts, but fun.
Here is this week’s chart in full:
- 1. The Last of Us – Sony
- 2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Microsoft
- 3. FIFA 13 – EA
- 4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
- 5. Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft
- 6. Tomb Raider – Square Enix
- 7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision
- 8. The Sims 3: Island Paradise – EA
- 9. Deadpool – Activision
- 10. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
- 11. Injustice: Gods Among Us – Warner Bros
- 12. Need for Speed: Most Wanted – EA
- 13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Warner Bros
- 14. BioShock: Infinite – 2K Games
- 15. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary – Bethesda
- 16. God of War: Ascension – Sony
- 17. Grid 2 – Codemasters
- 18. Project X Zone – Namco Bandai
- 19. Luigi’s Mansion 2 – Nintendo
- 20. LEGO The Lord of the Rings – Warner Bros
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.