Five new games on demand have been added to Xbox Live’s latest Ultimate Game Sale, with a return to triple-A action after yesterday’s family-friendly offerings.
The offers below are good for 24 hours only, as per Major Nelson:
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: was $39.99, now $9.99
- Forza Horizon: was $39.99, now $14.99
- Left 4 Dead 2: was $29.99, now $9.99
- The Orange Box: was $19.99, now $4.99
- Crysis 3: was $59.99, now $19.99
In some territories, the day two sales are still valid; you may still be able to take advantage if you’re quick.
There are also a number of ongoing discounts which apply right through July 8:
- Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway: Was $29.99, Now $4.99
- Far Cry Instincts Predator: Was $19.99, Now $4.99
- Crysis: Was $19.99, Now $4.99
- Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Was $14.99, Now $4.99
- WWE ’13: Was $59.99, Now $14.99
- Mass Effect: Was $14.99, Now $4.99
- Prey: Was $19.99, Now $2.99
- Bulletstorm: Was $19.99, Now $4.99
- Perfect Dark Zero: Was $14.99, Now $2.99
- Dragon Age Origins: Was $14.99, Now $4.99
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga: Was $29.99, Now $4.99
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.