Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD will include new 30-minute segment from Kazushige Nojima

Wednesday, 3rd July 2013 20:13 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD is getting a new, 30 minute episode created by Kazushige Nojima which will play during the compilation’s credits sequence. The news was posted in the latest issue of Shounen Jump magazine, which you can see through Siliconera. The segment will feature newly recorded voices as well. It’s out on PS3 and Vita this year.

1. Animeboy413

Who cares, Square Enix. just release the dam game already -_-

#1 1 year ago
  2. Clupula

@1 – Yeah, who needs a game to be better when someone is impatient, right?

#2 1 year ago
  3. Clupula

Since Final Fantasy X is my favorite of the series, I’m pretty excited for that. I kinda wish more developers would do things like this on their HD Collections.

#3 1 year ago
  4. salarta

Oh boy, more of Squeenix creating new material for the purpose of reinforcing sequels that utterly trash their source material. As if there wasn’t already plenty of reason to avoid this thing just by forcibly bundling FFX and FFX-2 together.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Clupula

@4 – I hope, just to annoy you, it’s a half hour long shower sequence with all the female characters and Aya Brea.

#5 1 year ago
  6. lexph3re

Sucks that I am buying this for PS3 and Vita…. No it doesn’t.lol

#6 1 year ago
  7. manamana

Will get it eventually for the Vita. I’m not so much into the FF series but it’s good to have PS Vita support…

#7 1 year ago
  8. Ireland Michael

@4 FFX-2 may have had a garbage story and some questionable design idea, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the actual RPG elements. I thought the game’s battle system was some of the best seen in the series. If it means we finally get the International version localised, even better.

Looking forward to dipping into this when it comes out.

Ya know, being the hater of Japanese games that I am. Isn’t that right, Clup?

#8 1 year ago
  9. Clupula

@8 – It is easier just to call me Charles. That’s all my screenname is. My first initial and my last name. It’s weird to combine my initial and the first syllable of my last name into one word. It sounds vaguely like a disease sailors would get.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Ireland Michael

@9 Nice avoidance, Charles.

#10 1 year ago