EU PS Store update, July 3: Gran Turismo 6 demo, Time and Eternity, General Zod

Wednesday, 3rd July 2013 15:31 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has updated the European end of the PS Store with a demo for Gran Turismo 6, Time and Eternity, General Zod DLC for Injustice: God’s Among Us, and the lovely PS Plus offerings for July. For those who forgot, and how could you, Plusers get Battlefield 3, Saints Row: The Third, Payday: The Heist, and Ninja Gaiden S Plus and Unit 13 100% off.

Full update is below.

PS Plus

PS3

Battlefield 3 – 100% off
Saints Row The Third – 100% off
Payday: The Heist – 100% off

PS Vita

Ninja Gaiden S Plus – 100% off
Unit 13 – 100% off

PS3 games: Time and Eternity

PS3 demos

Gran Turismo 6 (GT Academy 2013)
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Unearthed – Episode 1

PS Vita games

Kung Fu Rabbit
Pinball Heroes Complete (Trial & Unlock)
Total Recoil

PS3 DLC

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory – Panes Of Glass (free)
Injustice Gods Among Us (x5)
LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy) – Sacktue Of Liberty Costume (Re-Release 1 Week Only)
MotoGP 13 – Moto2 And Moto3
Remember Me (x3)
Sing Star (x10)
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 – Multiplater Map Pack
The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy) (x3)

PS Vita DLC

Fruit Ninja (x5)
MotoGP 13- Moto2 And Moto3
Paint Park Plus (x25)
The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy) (x3)

Pricing availability and the rest can be found through the PS Blog.

1. CyberMarco

Is the GT Academy competition open for everyone?

2. DrDamn

Depends what region you are in …

*GT Academy regions: France, Italy, UK, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, Germany and Russia

3. SlayerGT

Love the new physics engine. Looks and feels awesome. Can’t wait for the final game.

4. super3001

total garbage. gt5.1 improves little. doesnt fix rubbish car sounds or colision and has framerate problem

not good

5. SlayerGT

@4 I’ve seen someone else mention the frame rate. I haven’t noticed any except for replays when there’s more than three cars on screen and I put a tire in the grass, but not during races. I have noticed some shading glitches though I’d guess from the lighting?

6. xxJPRACERxx

I like the new physics and I’ve noticed a lot of frame rate problems. There’s also a lot of gfx glitches. But there’s still time to resolve this and for me the most important thing is the physics and so far I really like it.

Pre-ordered but if the frame rate problems persist for the final version I’ll cancelled the pre-order.

7. fengato

Also experienced the slowdown. It’s going to be the first GT that I skip – I’ll wait for a proper jump (PS4 version) in order to keep it fresh.

8. DrDamn

Yeah a bit chug-tastic here too. @5 what resolution do you have your PS3 set at? 720p, 1080p or 1080i? Might run a lot smoother at 720p.

I think GT5/6 suffer from unrealistic goals of trying to hit 1080p. It looks very nice and sharp and Autumn ring looks great, so if they get it sorted it’ll be fine. That first course looked sterile as hell though.

9. DrDamn

Checking other forums seem 720p is a lot more solid, too bad it requires you to mess with your PS3 settings rather than just in-game.