1. harr0w

yeah the pausing at the sony E3 presser was to sink with our back up players behind the scences, absolute utter bullshit.

#1 10 months ago
  2. manamana

Excuse my hype but it looks and sounds gorgeous! And even better, it looks and sounds Bungie.

#2 10 months ago
  3. G1GAHURTZ

Vid would probably be better without the terribly staged n00b conversations.

I was probably more positive about this game before I saw this, tbh.

#3 10 months ago
  4. Erthazus

It looks really good for a MMOFPS.

the fact that you can use sliding is nice but poor show with a controller. Sloppy as hell without M&K.

I just hope that they will soon announce about:

Classes
    Level cap
    Skills
    Achievements info
    Quests
    Events

and stuff. I hate how Bungie do this. They should show us more information about this game. They showed levels from 1-20 but how big the level cap there is? 60? 70? 80?

How about end content?

#4 10 months ago
  5. polygem

#2 + 1

it will probably be the only mp shooter game i´ll need for a long time. sound, artdesign, gameplay. it all screams bungie and that´s awesome.

#5 10 months ago
  6. Gheritt White

@4: Jesus Christ, you really think they’re going to reveal every single last detail and scrap of info about the game on its first showing? Just how aggressively stupid are you?

#6 10 months ago
  7. Erthazus

@6, I know they won’t reveal everything. But i’m not asking about gameplay/last detail or every scrap about the game, i’m asking about simple things that are important for any MMO game such as level cap or skill system.

they showed weapon upgrade already. They showed that there are levels from 1-20 but they didn’t showed how the world works and stuff.

If you look to any MMORPG (for example Guild Wars 2) the first thing they show you is level cap/classes and decent information.

I’m ok with this if bungie don’t show me all the classes because if there are more classes in the future, then great.

#7 10 months ago
  8. Francis O

First person + Shooter + Borderlands + Space + Loot + Western gamer = Greatest game ever.

#8 10 months ago
  9. Gheritt White

@7: That well-thought, well-reasoned and well-said comment was not what I was expecting…

#9 10 months ago
  10. lookingglass

This game can’t fail in my opinion. With a +400 person dev team working for years and with Activision-Blizzard, the richest publisher around simply throwing money at the thing, even if its garbage it will still be a massive, detailed sci-fi world ready to explore. That’s enough for me.

#10 10 months ago
  11. Erthabutt

I’m wondering when those ultra n00b developers will finally learn how to use a M&k, goddamn it. It’s not like they made their all their last games with controllers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 10 months ago
  12. OrbitMonkey

@8, You forgot + space wizard

Any word on if their any blue alien/cyborg chicks?

#12 10 months ago
  13. Biscuitpants

I love how bungie just copied and pasted the sound off the scarab on halo and put it in the giant robot thing but the game looks AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@8 looks more like rage then bordershit

#13 10 months ago
  14. Erthabutt

Edit your stupid long word, Biscuit pants!

#14 10 months ago
  15. OlderGamer

Really looking forward to this. Really. Really. Prolly what I will get when I get my next gen system.

#15 10 months ago
  16. xxJPRACERxx

@8 Hey man, if you don’t like these type of games, fine, you’ve said it a million times… Now go play with the shit you like and STFU!

#16 10 months ago
  17. stretch215

@16 lol. Watch out, he might challenge you to a debate on his youtube “show”. ;)

#17 10 months ago
  18. machy

looking forward to this game

#18 10 months ago
  19. DrDamn

Gamersyde has the video available for download at 1080p – better quality than YouTube at 1080p (though 1.5Gb in size I seem to remember). Looks stunning, really shows off the lighting in the full quality download …

#19 10 months ago