Xbox One confirmed for GameStop Expo in August

Friday, 28th June 2013 19:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

You already knew that PS4 would be playable at the GameStop Expo August 28, but today the firm has announced Xbox One will on-hand as well. Both console manufacturers will also be hosting Q&A sessions. It all takes place at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. The retailer expects to host 80 developers, publishers and vendors. PowerUp Rewards members need only play $35 for an early bird ticket, or you can grab a VIP pass for $90.

1. ps3fanboy

just have it proper done and no rrod this time, please with sugar on…

#1 1 year ago
  2. xbox1fanboy

Lets just hope the PS4 doesn’t freeze and crash like at E3. Hopefully no YLOD either LOL.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Animeboy413

Lets pray,M$ doesn’t try to screw over their customers this time lol

#3 1 year ago
  4. ps3fanboy

yeah, lets hope the don’t get to cheap and forget rubber bumpers for the dvd drive next time, LOL!… scratching 60 dollars discs was so fun.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Crussong

You done, Gentleman? How about not fighting each other because of a gaming console and just enjoy whats coming. It’s not that hard to be just a gamer.

#5 1 year ago
  6. thesnowman

Shame its not a month earlier as I will be in Vegas at the start of August. Wouldnt mind going along and having a look.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Gigabomber

Why is PS4 info being crowbarred into the beginning of my xbox news feed? I have a different subscription for that.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Lapalk

Let me ask you a serious question:
    If M$ believes so much in the Kinect to the degree they are forcing you to purchase it . . . Why wasn’t a single game shown at E3 using this unbelievable device?

Face it, it’s still motion tech no matter how good you make it and most people I game with don’t give a rats ass about that tech. If you are forcing me to buy something for an extra $100 (assumed it’s the kinect), please show me it used.

The devs obviously don’t like it either

#8 1 year ago