Divinity: Dragon Commander is available for pre-order and those who reserve early, will be upgraded to the Imperial Edition at no cost.
The Imperial Edition includes the following:
- A unique development documentary video
- An extra campaign map that has dragons fight for control of the Earth
- A golden skin for your Dragon Emperor
- A beautifully remastered version of the soundtrack by Kirill Pokrovsky
- Dragon Commander’s best kept secret: an overview of all the choices and consequences in the game
- Immediate beta access through Steam
Larian has started sending out beta access codes to those who bought the game as part of the Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter, and if you haven’t already pre-ordered, you can do so through Steam, GOG.com, Amazon.de and the Larian Vault.
Those who have already pre-ordered the game will be auto-magically upgraded to the Imperial Edition.
Game’s out August 6 for $39.99.