Dark Souls 2 videos show Dual Swordsman, Sorcerer, Temple Knight, Warrior gameplay

Tuesday, 25th June 2013 16:19 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Dark Souls 2 videos have been posted to Famitu’s YouTube channel. The longest one is a little over a minute, but you get the idea. Head below for a look at the Warrior, Sorcerer, Temple Knight and Dual Swordsman classes. Thanks, AGB.

Dark Souls 2 is out in March 2014 for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

1. _LarZen_

The GUI must die…a horrible death.

2. OnionPowder

Hate the fixed length HP and stamina bars.

Love the addition of staves. Hope we can do a Gandalf build :D

3. antitheta

Wow. They need to dial back the blood spurt sound effects. It’s overwhelming and just ruined the videos for me. If it’s that annoying with only this short a clip, imagine how bad it would be for 100 or so hours of gameplay…

4. manamana

Looks and sounds great! Seems like a proper sequel to Dark Souls. Can not waiiihiit!

Btw. How the heck does the warrior swing his huge sword with one hand?

5. polygem

@3: in this game i want to know if i hitted or missed someone :)

i loved the videos. sound, atmosphere…it looks all intact. look at the shadows in video 2! so cool. these videos putted a smile on my face. next gen is nice and all but this game here makes me much more excited. i still wish it would come to ps4/one as well but if not that´s fine too. i´d just prefer to play it on new hardware with a new controller.

day one limited edition right here. cannot wait.

6. Mineral4r7s

@4 sounds like oyu have no clue about dark souls. Never saw someone dual wielding smoughs hammer?

7. Rafa_L

@2 I would love if the stamina and health bar were fixed, but I’m pretty sure I saw a video where they had different lengths.

8. BrahManDude

im confident the games going to turn out much better than people are thinking it will

9. manamana

@6 oh.my.god what’s wrong with all the kids in here? Please go to bed. I played through Demons and Darks Souls while you were sucking on your thumb. Learn.to.read.

10. Rosseu

Shouldn’t they release this for next gen as well?

11. deleats

This is new? I swear I saw this like 2 weeks ago.

#11 1 year ago