Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Reggie gives you a tour of his in-game house

Friday, 21st June 2013 21:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

NoA president Reggie Fils-Aime has posted a video in which he gives you a tour of his his home in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Have a watch below. Game’s out now on 3DS.

1. ps3fanboy

Reggie is the ceo that plays the game he sells for hours daily…. that is dedication.

2. xBASSxMONSTAx

Reggie plays the games he sells. That’s dedication you don’t get at Sony or M$

3. ps3fanboy

of course the ceo’s play games at sony, they love ridge racer. but at micro$haft they don’t care, it is all about the money over there. we have seen enough of examples of that with the xbone.

4. Ireland Michael

@1,2, 3 You do realise that there’s just as much chance that this is nothing more than a PR stunt? For a game thats fairly recent, his house is *way* too developed, and he’s blatantly reading a pre-canned script.

Watching company bias is hilarious sometimes. The lengths some people go to try and prove that their luxury choices are somehow better and superior to everyone else’s…

Satoshi and Miyamoto definitely play games. I can’t imagine they don’t.

Whatever you want to say about Microsoft, Larry Hyrb (Major Nelson) is definitely a legitimate gamer. So was Molyneux.

I can’t think of anyone at Sony who straight up comes across as “Yep, I’m a gamer too.” Suggestions?

5. Kuwabara

Grow up reggie!!

6. Lloytron

@4 His house is way too developed for a recently released game?

Who is to say he hasn’t been playing it for months?

7. Lengendaryboss

I think you have missed the main point Michael was making (rewording) “Theres a very good chance this is nothing more than a PR stunt” He could very well be right, all publishers do PR stunts.

8. Ireland Michael

@6 Without cheating, it would be nearly impossible to get all that stuff (especially a matching set), in that amount of time.

I think its safe to say that Reggie isn’t a gamer. I’m not criticising him for the fact… I just think its silly to claim that he’s somehow an actual gamer… and that the people who worked for the other console manufacturers aren’t… when the general evidence seems to indicate the exact opposite.

I’ve never understood people’s fascination with Reggie… okay, he’s got some classic quotes under his belt, but he just comes across like another marketing suit who can’t even *feign* enthusiasm in his speeches.

9. Lengendaryboss

@Michael
    OMG my eyes just hurt after seeing that.

10. ps3fanboy

@Lengendarychump

jesus christ give reggie some slack, hi is not a steve ballmer of micro$haft.

11. Lengendaryboss

@PS3fanboy
    You and Francis have a lot in common: both elitists for one side but on difficult sides and you both seem to call me chump although there could be another explanation for that.