Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition PC requirements released

Wednesday, 19th June 2013 06:08 GMT By Brenna Hillier

High Voltage Software has released the minimum and recommended system requirements for Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, which hits PC on July 3 via digital distribution and arrives in stores in August.

Here they are in full, courtesy of Green Man Gaming:

Minimum Requirements

• OS: (32-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
  • CPU: Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
  • Memory: 2 GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
  • DirectX: DX 10
  • Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0c and below not supported

Recommended Requirements

• OS: (64-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
  • DirectX: DX 11

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition includes all the DLC characters available on consoles, 15 character skins, and three extra fatalities. As well as story mode, there’re a tag team, challenge tower, versus and online king of the hill modes. Ported by High Voltage Software, it supports controllers and fight sticks.

Thanks, EvilAvatar.

1. loki

requirements: no consoles and no brains

#1 10 months ago
  2. Aullah

You forgot to mention its price: 30 euro

#2 10 months ago
  3. SplatteredHouse

@2 yes, I’ve seen it available for £20 from two locations today. I think that price is very agreeable, almost commendable, for the amount of content included. :) Looking at the screenshots again, the characters as they’re realised here, look SO good!

#3 10 months ago
  4. Samoan Spider

Also the link was broken for me so here’s another: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/mortal-kombat-komplete-edition/

#4 10 months ago
  5. sh4dow

Hm… I always wanted to play this but didn’t because it was console-only. And now it’s Steam-only… oh well. I’ll probably still at least try it… but that’s about it, I think.

#5 10 months ago
  6. The_Red

Get over here! Loved the game on PS3 but if the PC version can get Steamworks going… MY GOD.

#6 10 months ago
  7. Osric

It would be my first fighting game on Steam and I will buy it for sure. I still have to buy Street Fighter X Tekken though.

#7 10 months ago