Tue, Jun 18, 2013 | 08:03 BST
Train Conductor dev among first Screen Australia Enterprise Fund recipients
Train Conductor developer The Voxel Agents is one of nine Australian developers awarded a piece of the $20 million Interactive Games Fund.
Screen Australia has divided the $20 million into several different funds to be paid out over three years. MCV Pacific reports the first of these to be awarded is the Enterprise Fund, which boasts $6 million for established developers with a business plan and release history.
The nine companies chosen to receive a piece of the grant are as follows:
- Defiant Development – Morgan Jaffit, Dan Treble
- OOD Games – Ben Marsh, Terry O’Donoghue, David O’Donoghue
- Soap Creative – Ashley Ringrose, Ben Eldridge
- Tantalus Media – Tom Crago
- Torus Games – Bill McIntosh
- Twiitch – Steven Spagnolo, Shane Stevens
- Uppercut Games – Andrew James, Ryan Lancaster, Ed Orman
- The Voxel Agents – Simon Joslin, Matthew Clark
- Wicked Witch Software – Daniel Visser
Congratulations to all those who qualified.