Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F trailer announcement trailer released

Wednesday, 12th June 2013 14:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

SEGA has released the announcement trailer for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F. It’s the first console game in the rhythm action franchise from Crypton Future Media to release in the west, and it will be made available in North America on PS3 and PSN and in Europe on PSN in August. A demo released yesterday in the US and hits when the PS Store updates today in Europe.

1. dizzygear

*announcement trailer released.

I’ll still stick with my Japanese Vita version unless they release a physical version in the EU as well.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 I already fixed the headline before you commented – ONE POINT FOR STEPH (not really *sobs)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Clupula

@2 – I played the demo for this and, pretty much, it is THE most Japanese game I’ve ever played. A rhythm game starring a magical girl with enough colors on the screen to induce epilepsy while J-Pop plays. In fact, I’ve begun saying the title only in a heavy Japanese accent. I found it to be a more confusing very of the karaoke minigames from Yakuza. I played all three songs on the demo, did terrible at them and yet…I couldn’t bring myself to delete the demo. I wanted to play it again, strangely.

I am not sure I will be able to hold out and not buy this, even though I cannot say that I necessarily like it. It’s more addicting than enjoyable.

#3 1 year ago
  4. fudgenasty21

i have no idea why my little sister likes this crap.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Sylrissa

@4 Because it’s quite a lot of portable fun on the Vita?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Clupula

@5 – Not everybody plays on the portables, you know. I’m considering getting this for PS3, but I don’t play portable games, period.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Lengendaryboss

@4 You poked the bear within Clupula :D

#7 1 year ago
  8. dizzygear

@6 The Project Diva series debuted on the PSP and this is actually the first PS3 release (not counting that Dreamy Theater crap where you had to hook your PSP to the PS3 for the PS3 version to work) hence why people are prolly hung up on the lack of a Vita localization.

As for doing horrible, it takes getting used to. You need to hit the notes when the needle is at the top. Most people do bad because the hit the notes too early.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Sylrissa

@6 Very much true, and while I already own this on my vita, I am tempted to get a PS3 version as well.

#9 1 year ago