Titanfall is a multiplayer game with a “single-player feel”

Monday, 10th June 2013 21:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Titanfall, which was shown during the Microsoft presser was shown on the stage for EA. Vince Zampella came on to introduce the game, and showed a video of his team talking about its development. The team talked about Titan vs Titan gameplay, and how they wanted to make the mechs easy to navigate, but feel formidable as well. You can watch it below. Respawn’s latest, which is due in Northern spring 2014, is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

And here’s the trailer from Microsoft’s event again:

1. ps3fanboy

soldiers + jetpacks = new game… you can keep it microsoft, lol…

#1 1 year ago
  2. Froseidon

@1 – Killzone, Uncharted. All the same that’s already been done, get a grip.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Lengendaryboss

Knack and Driveclub, been done before? do not limit games to prove a point.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Froseidon

@3 – I’m not limiting games to prove a point. Its not what I was getting at. He was calling it generic and done before, failing to mention its something you will nearly always get with a popular genre. He fails to see anything good for Xbox or bad for any of Sony’s rigs.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Lengendaryboss

Could of told you that by looking at his name :) What do you expect out of someone called PS3fanboy?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Ge0force

“Titanfall is an Xbox One exclusive”

No it’s not, it’s also on pc. UK and US may not be aware, but in the rest of the world, PC is a gaming platform too Stephany! ^^

#6 1 year ago
  7. Froseidon

@5 Yeah… yeah I know :( He is the one person on this website that irritates me. It just gets me every time I see him comment. I see red when he comments on something T_T

#7 1 year ago
  8. Lengendaryboss

@Geoforce
    Console exclusive then, give Steph a break its E3 complete madness for her to be doing all these news articles. Thanks Steph.

@Froseidon
    You have to admire the guts he has to have a name like that and handle all of his haters.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Froseidon

@8 I admire nothing :P Also +1 about the E3 point

#9 1 year ago
  10. cubone285

A part of me died when I read X1 exclusive :(

#10 1 year ago
  11. Max Payne

Its also coming to xbox 360 and year after that probably on ps4.
    They said their are just small team.

#11 1 year ago
  12. loki

@ in the rest of the world PC still crap platform

#12 1 year ago
  13. manamana

Was great to see Zampella back on stage! I think Titanfall looks fun. Very sad that it has no SP campaign, though. Will probably try it on the 360.

#13 1 year ago
  14. harr0w

i like the looks of it. im more interested to know if it source2 or a modified version. VALVE GIVE ME HALF LIFE 3 now pretty please.

#14 1 year ago
  15. MidlifeAxe

I’m surprised it’s running on Source. Looked more like the Unreal engine.

#15 1 year ago