Titanfall from Respawn will release on Xbox One spring 2014

Monday, 10th June 2013 18:57 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Titanfall from Respawn show at Microsoft E3 conference. The game was leaked last week. The announcement video showed mechs, talked about how “this is our land and we will fight for it.” Vince Zampella walked out on stage to talk about the game and demo it. It will apparently be “pushing the boundaries of multiplayer.” Cloud integration, which was revealed last week, was confirmed. Titanfall will be released in spring 2014. Both videos shown are posted below.

1. DocCylon

It looks distinctly Call of Duty-ish, which isn’t surprising. I can’t decide whether I like it or not.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Pytox

hawken x cod

#2 1 year ago
  3. Erthazus

HAWKEN X CALL OF DUTY in Source engine.

I liked it.

#3 1 year ago
  4. The_Red

It really was that and it really looked awesome. Holy hell, this is what Lost Planet could and should have been.

#4 1 year ago
  5. dkpunk

Game looks great. The co-op looks pretty intuitive. The wall run and jetpacks look like interesting mechanics. The mechs look like they will be pretty fun. Overall very impressive.

#5 1 year ago
  6. manamana

I think it looks absolutely gorgeous. Wont still buy a X1, though. I’m shure that it’ll come also to PS4 at some point.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Bill_E_Talent

Definitely the highlight of the show for me.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Tavarish

Isn’t TitanFall confirmed for X360, X1 and PC?

#8 1 year ago
  9. DSB

Overall I’m just pretty disappointed that we’re now gonna be saturated with generic sci-fi games.

Stuff like Titanfall and Destiny looks good on its own, but it also looks like we’re in for another tsunami where instead of being modern warfare or WW2, it’s all generic sci-fi.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Erthazus

I really liked TitanFall. It’s a shame it is on the souce engine. It would be much better if the game could be developed in Frostbyte Engine 3 but… gameplay wise it’s very good and fast paced.

Better then Carl On Duty.

#10 1 year ago
  11. G1GAHURTZ

Game just looked so hype!

A proper campaign with real players, and no stupid AI…

1080/60…

Day one, for me.

#11 1 year ago
  12. roadkill

Hawken + CoD4! :)

#12 1 year ago
  13. Froseidon

@10 – Source is tried and tested, always works… I don’t see your problem. Sure it might not have the power of Frostbyte, but we know its a good engine.

#13 1 year ago
  14. jevonski

definitely getting this on pc.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Edo

Now imagine how Source 2 will look like…uhmmm…

#15 1 year ago
  16. Tavarish

@13 Source engine is way better engine for FPS than FrostBite has ever been. Maybe not as pretty, but Source has superior netcode and hit detection.

#16 1 year ago
  17. G1GAHURTZ

I hope Destiny is due this year, so I can get it out of the way before this is due to release…

Titanfall looks like a 500 hour game, minimum.

Looks and sounds like it’s pushing online in new directions, instead of just doing what’s expected, and that’s what pretty much not a single dev has done since CoD4.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Bill_E_Talent

@11 According to the Game Informer leak, its a 24 player MP with bots. Will have to wait for official word, but that was the rumor. Kindy shitty in that respect I thought…

#18 1 year ago
  19. xino

feels more like S.H.O.G.O

#19 1 year ago
  20. The_Red

Good freaking call. I was in the COD x Hawken camp but, hell yes, it’s next-gen Shogo! Monolith lives (Where the hell are they? I want Blood 3!).

#20 1 year ago
  21. G1GAHURTZ

Titanfall Gameinformer article (with video):

#21 1 year ago
  22. G1GAHURTZ

#22 1 year ago
  23. polygem

are you guys serious because to me it looks shit

#23 1 year ago
  24. Lengendaryboss

@Poly
    Oh Snap, kitty got claws :D

#24 1 year ago
  25. polygem

i am serious though. i watched the gameplay 3 times now. i am not feeling it at all. the artdesign, the gameplay, the weapons, the sound…remember: it´s a next gen game. not impressive. to be fair i wasn´t very impressed by killzone sf either. next gen shooters need much more innovation than mecs, sliding on walls and cool lighting effects imho. let´s wait for destiny. high hopes on that one.

#25 1 year ago
  26. monkeygourmet

Really?

I thought gameplay looked super smooth and polished. Not unbelievable graphics wise, but looked fun to play IMO.

It is coming out on 360, maybe they have had to cut things back abit?

#26 1 year ago
  27. polygem

to me it looks like basic cod gameplay in a reskinned scifi setting, some mecs added and some sliding and climbing mechanics, voila, here´s your innovative new shooter ip. not feeling it. sure, it might be fun but do i crave playing it? does it make me go wow, this looks fun i MUST play it. not at all. it´s just not working for me.

#27 1 year ago
  28. monkeygourmet

There’s always Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare? ;)

#28 1 year ago
  29. polygem

watched it again. really want to like it…but nope.
    yeah have you seen the sunflower reload animation? that´s what i call next gen right there!

#29 1 year ago