Lords of the Fallen – main character revealed

Friday, 7th June 2013 16:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Lords of the Fallen has a render out showing the main character in the game, Harkyn. It’s below along with some information.

Players will be able to develop Harkyn according to their play style, and customize their character using many abilities across three skill trees.

Players will uncover and learn new secrets and abilities as their character is “the only one capable of ending the long battle of the Fallen God believers and those that have abandoned him long time ago.”

“Harkyn is not your ordinary hero. Our team is committed to creating a distinct character and a gameplay experience unique to every player, as well as a deep, secretive history that players will be rewarded for upon discovering. We’re excited to show LORDS of the FALLEN, our main character, Harkyn, and the advanced combat mechanics for the first time at E3 next week,” said Tomasz Gop, executive producer.

The strategic third-person action RPG helmed by the former CD Projekt RED developer will be playable at E3 and “will be presented live.”

The Deck 13 title has been in development for two years, and was once known as Project RPG.

Lords of the Fallen was originally set for a 2013 release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. Moonwalker1982

Next to The Witcher 3 another hardcore RPG i can’t wait to see more from. They will be showing this one at E3.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

I lightened up the header image a bit so you could see his face better.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Djoenz

Yeah right I bet you are just drooling over this character…

I know I am !

#3 1 year ago
  4. OnionPowder

Can’t wait! Glad to see hardcore RPGs make a comeback in a huge way this gen.

#4 1 year ago
  5. harr0w

this sounds sweet

#5 1 year ago
  6. The_Red

Gameplay reveal at E3? Hell yeah. The battle between this, Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 is gonna be awesome.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Dark

Can’t wait!

#7 1 year ago
  8. hives

Gop said – in interview/podcast with one Polish gaming site – that story will be important, but the main focus is gameplay. Gameplay must be fun, all choices will be connected to gameplay – how you create and develop your character will change the experience etc.

So there won’t be moral choices like those from Witcher. But who cares as long as gameplay really will be nice.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Stephany Nunneley

@3 HAHAHA! :D Sorry, not into hulking bald men with facial tattoos but I will play the hell out of him when the game comes out :D

#9 1 year ago
  10. Djoenz

I have hair, no facial tattoos and decent no-hulk muscles :P
    I need more info before I decide to try it out, but the concept already intrigued me and this main character reminds me of a Viking.

I need to watch Vikings asap again. Great show.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Edo

I have high hopes for this game.

#11 1 year ago
  12. redwood

that is NOT a reveal :) if you know what i mean

#12 1 year ago