The Last of Us live-action trailer shows descent into decay

Wednesday, 5th June 2013 08:18 GMT By Dave Cook

The Last of Us developer Naughty Dog has published a rather neat live-action trailer for its post-apocalyptic romp, that segues into the harsh reality of life after the fall. It comes ahead of the game’s June 16 launch on PS3.

What do you think?

Meanwhile you can also check out this footage of The Last of Us multiplayer in action, and check out some of the game’s online features here.

Thanks GamesHQMedia.

1. redwood

this game is gonna make me cry.. I just know it, and i can’t wait to get my hands on it

#1 1 year ago
  2. Christopher Jack

I’m getting the impression that the little girl has to kill the guy because he gets infected. I hope that’s not the case, it’s been done before in another somewhat recent game.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Edo

It may sound crazy but I think that this game is going to end up being the best reviewed game of all time…I am going with either 99 or even 100/100 on Metacritic.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Beta

I heard a wild rumour that out of 13 reviews the lowest is 93

Who knows if it’s true of course.

#4 1 year ago
  5. backup

ND rules
    Not a single PC and xbox developers can match them

#5 1 year ago
  6. ArcticMonkey

I’ve really thought about not buying anymore games until I get my PS4 but it truly is a “Vote with your dollar” industry, so The Last of Us is a day one purchase for me. Gotta support ND+Sony+New IP.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Christopher Jack

I think backup is Da Man’s bipolar alter ego.

#7 1 year ago
  8. backup

@7 instead of proving wrong u cum crying for me

#8 1 year ago
  9. Christopher Jack

Now you got me thinking of someone actually crying semen, what a weird world that would be.

#9 1 year ago
  10. backup

again no proof at all
    should have atleast try with PC developers random name :P
    ND are gods of gaming deal with it and go play rehash SC2

#10 1 year ago
  11. DrDamn

@ArticMonkey
    I have been trying to do the same bar a few digital purchases with PSN credit I already had. Popping money saved into a NextGen pot. I think this is going to be my exception too.

#11 1 year ago
  12. YoungZer0

That’s a good commercial.

#12 1 year ago
  13. MFBB

Well so far all i heard about this game is 10/10 best game of the generation and overall one of the best videogames ever made, a true masterpiece.

Cant wait to confirm that with my own controller :)

#13 1 year ago