Xbox One pre-orders open at Zavvi

Tuesday, 4th June 2013 13:02 GMT By Dave Cook

Xbox One pre-orders have opened at online retailer Zavvi. Be forewarned however, the price and release date inside are place-holder.

The Xbox One pre-order page lists the console at £399.99, but you will pay whatever the price ends up being once Microsoft confirms it. There’s also a place-holder release date of November 30, but again, we’ll confirm the actual date once it’s announced.

Meanwhile, Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter has predicted that Xbox One will cost $399 at launch. See his forecast here.

How much do you think Xbox One will cost at launch? Let us know below.

1. backup

it’s worth for 0 dollar

#1 11 months ago
  2. xBASSxMONSTAx

Xbox One isn’t even worth it.

The mandatory Kinect has bumped up the price by £100.

#2 11 months ago
  3. ps3fanboy

hurry up brainwashed xbots and pre-order, so micro$haft can take you on another dick ride…

#3 11 months ago
  4. Erthazus

399 GBP to play Call Of Duty: Ghosts, sports, Kinect games and TV.

#4 11 months ago
  5. melonbuster1

Lol.. oh and a ps4 is worth it ?? I’m glad Im getting both that way I won’t be like you guys.. looking in at all the fun.. the best of both worlds… its nice to have money yes??? Lol losers

#5 11 months ago
  6. xBASSxMONSTAx

@melonbuster1 PS4 has the best exclusives compared to MS. Also the PS4 is actually made for us gamers unlike Xbox One, they are just trying to go after Apple’s market now. They don’t give a crap about us gamers, that was made very clear at the #XboxReveal.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Tech-N9ne

@5 Spot on.

I never understand these folks, they are totally ruining VG247 with all their silly comments, this site is now becoming some sort of Sony fanbot central.

#7 11 months ago
  8. viralshag

@6, That’s a matter of opinion, not fact.

#8 11 months ago
  9. backup

@6 it has best exclusive compared to Pc ,wiiu and xbox not just xbox

#9 11 months ago
  10. Tech-N9ne

More silly comments. They dont care about gamers? What are they doing at E3 then? Why do have a muti-billion dollar gaming division?

#10 11 months ago
  11. Erthazus

@5, Silly comment. I don’t want to buy a device that I will not use at all.

I have a PC and If I will buy a console it should have something I want. GAMES for example and in my opinon so far Sony is the only one that is desperate to have decent library of games on it’s console.

Maybe i’m wrong and E3 will show us, but so far Infamous:Second Son looks awesome and I don’t want to miss that.

What I want to miss: TV, Sports and Carl On Duty that is already available EVERYWHERE, including on my PC and you know what? I will not use it! EVER!

#11 11 months ago
  12. Samoan Spider

@5 Spot on mate, I can’t understand how these people can be so insular as to not even consider playing games on another device.

@6 As #8 says, opinion and not fact. MS have to their credit despite the mixed message got the crappy bits out of the way. Sony on the other hand will have to disappoint clamouring fans by explaining how their media integration and eye-toy things work next week. Not to mention clearing up the non-message regarding DRM and used games.
    And lastly, the PS4 isn’t made for ‘gamers’ as in the hardcore kind, because there simply isn’t enough of them. They have to have broad appeal otherwise it’ll be the minidisc all over again. Used by tons of audiophiles yet fell into oblivion because the layman in the street with money in their skyrocket saw no reason to own it.
    The success of the last generation has been phenomenal because everyday people were able to get into gaming. But you poke them in the eye with a couple of £400 devices and the same games they currently own and play on the PS3/360 and they’ll not bother with it.

#12 11 months ago
  13. stretch215

The core of comment #5 is the truth. I’ll be buying both systems as well, one @ launch and the other a few months later. @6 lol. Sony doesn’t “care” about “gamers” any more than ms. These are corporations people. They care about their bottom line, period. Making you believe they “care” about you (lol) is a way of increasing their profits. Edit: as I was typing 5 of you beat me to it. I also agree with #7. When did this site become a Sony forum?

#13 11 months ago
  14. Erthazus

^ So if Sony is not about games why are you buying it’s system?
    Just to be an elitist console guy?

There is just no explanation. Maybe I should buy 6 27″ inch monitors because I want to be cool and you know what? I don’t want to be like you guys missing all the fun because 6 monitors is L33T!

#14 11 months ago
  15. viralshag

@14, Did you even read what he said?

He speaks the truth, this illusion of “Sony love us gamers” is just another sales pitch and at the end of the day, they’re both going to be media hub/consoles.

It’s just that one of them has marketed theirs differently. Better if you consider the reaction of “hardcore gamers”. #12 is spot on, there isn’t enough “hardcore” to make a console profitable, of course both of these will be aimed at the mainstream consumer. Maybe not right away so they get the hardcore sales but sooner or later, they will most likely be singing from the same sheet.

#15 11 months ago
  16. Kanok

I’ll not pre order but i’m gonna buy on day one.

#16 11 months ago
  17. Samoan Spider

@14 I always wanted this :P

#17 11 months ago
  18. ps3fanboy

@6 it is not about money it is about doing the right choice. the more drm and always online and other restrictions. the worse it will be for our hobby gaming. but guys with to much money like you don’t get it, its because of you that buy anything without thinking, we have all this dlc and micro-transaction bs.

#18 11 months ago
  19. backup

xbox1 is like PC always online drm,no used games,needs to be online to SP games lol
    x1 and windows both made by MS and both sucks

#19 11 months ago
  20. stretch215

Lol @ earths-anus. Predictably, you missed the entire point of my comment. Learn to read english before responding. I said Sony doesn’t care about GAMERS any more than MS. They care about profits. You terrible little troll. http://i1.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg?zoom=4&resize=632%2C698

#20 11 months ago
  21. livewired500

I’m going to pre-order something I have little information about, don’t know how much it’s going to cost, or when it will come out becuz i Is semart.

#21 11 months ago
  22. Pytox

@19 steam games can be played offline, ofcourse games like d3 & simcity are the prime example of great drm

#22 11 months ago
  23. harr0w

What are all these better first party exclusives. All I spotted at the sony presser was another infamous, clunky slow fps called killzone a few tech demos and couple of gimmick casual games.

Granted Microsoft’s presser from a gaming standpoint was none exsistent bar a few trailers. The sensible people don’t say shit until after E3, and regarding anything else that was announced by Sony was them playing catch up to what Microsoft already provide ie a service based on large server infrastructure =gaikai, but the psn/live debate is another matter altogether.

Theres alot of BS being talked on this site people should hold there tongues until E3 is over. Unless your that certain someone (we all know who he is) who constantly spouts bollocks and should be ignored.

#23 11 months ago
  24. Rockin a Jack D

X1 vs PS4, etc,…fucking bunch of saddos. The lot of you!

#24 11 months ago
  25. melonbuster1

Lol.. I love games.. I love gears as much as god of war..and zelda.. but because you have a hate for a company who by the way needs to sell hundreds of millions of systems and software doesn’t make you feel safe in your hardcore gamers chair. Then you have a problem not me.. and I don’t have a 27″ hdtv. I have a 85″3dhdtv.. so save your money or don’t. But a person who is cheap with his/her self is the real loser.. live life ..

#25 11 months ago
  26. viralshag

Them be some words I’ll live by!! o/

#26 11 months ago