The Last of Us multiplayer footage leaks, watch it here

Tuesday, 4th June 2013 09:20 GMT By Dave Cook

The Last of Us multiplayer previews lifted yesterday, along with a batch of new screens, but now some footage of the game’s online mode has surfaced. Watch it here.

The footage comes from HobbyConsolas and shows a faction of survivors fighting against a rival group.

We’ve also got a batch of multiplayer screens and gameplay information here that explains how ‘Factions’ mode works.

Thanks Eurogamer.

1. Erthazus

Maybe multiplayer was the reason on why the game was delayed in the first place?
    Not worth it at all. 4×4 multiplayer with Uncharted gameplay (a bit slower) is not fun.

+ shooting at the guy using magnum with 4 bullets is just retarded.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Francis O

This game looks great.

#2 11 months ago
  3. SameeR_Fisher

I have to say I like it, I hope there is a Hardcore mode with 2 bullets death, then this will be amazing, I like the slower & more tactical approach, I hope there is no super powers like RPGs or whatnot.

#3 11 months ago
  4. ps3fanboy

this third person view and controls where the guy is on the left, and gun point in the middle. is a horrible way to play online. you know army of two2 got a lot of crap for using these controls. because you lose all side view, reaction time and precision to hit other players.

the third person view for the uncharted series is the best, where your character is at center same as gun point and you have good views on the sides and can react fast. it is the only good why to play online in a third person view.

i can say with confident that the ‘last of us’ online mp will not be popular. at first it is new so a lot of people will try it, but no one will stay. it is all because the way they use third person view and its controls wrong.

#4 11 months ago
  5. xxJPRACERxx

It look better than I thought. I just hope there’s a button to change change shoulder view while aiming.

#5 11 months ago
  6. ArcticMonkey

Uncharted’s MP is actually my favorite at the moment, so definitely confident in Naughty Dog with The Last of Us.

#6 11 months ago