The Walking Dead: TellTale tease suggests new content soon

Monday, 3rd June 2013 22:44 GMT By Brenna Hillier

The Walking Dead developer TellTale Games has begun dropping teaser content suggesting we may hear something about new material soon.

TellTale posted the following Vine animation on its Twitter feed. Titled “Day 2″, its aesthetic very much evokes the style of The Walking Dead.

While it is possible that this tease is related to the upcoming Fables game The Wolf Among Us, TellTale did promise that some sort of bonus content would precede season two of The Walking Dead. The second season is expected in northern autumn 2014 if all goes well, likely on Mac and PC as well as consoles and mobile devices.

Thanks, IGN.

1. Ercarret

Oh no. No, no, no. I seriously can’t handle any more The Walking Dead. Or rather, I couldn’t handle the wait for more Walking Dead that would come after a new episode if I had to wait another year for more. That would just be cruel.

And awesome. But oh so cruel.

2. Crussong

Dude, its not like its out tomorrow.. calm down :D Wait for E3.

3. For Blood

Wait wait wait. The date is wrong, the game is expected this year, the original date of 2014 was wrong.

4. DSB

This.

5. Phoenixblight

Thats for the show which is not the same for the game infact the game series whoops the show’s ass and leaves it in the dirt.

6. DSB

@5 I totally agree. I just think it’s so spot on for the show that it deserves to be spammed all over.

For the game, it would be nice if they’d fix the PC version though.

7. Phoenixblight

Absolutely Agree that image totally fits with the show. I just watch it because there is nothing else on.

“For the game, it would be nice if they’d fix the PC version though.”

Absolutely agree I had spent multiple hours collectively to fix the save issue every time there was a new episode.