Lionhead launches new Fable forum, announcement incoming

Monday, 3rd June 2013 16:31 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Lionhead Studios has launched a brand new forum for its Fable series suggesting that a new Fable related announcement is on the horizon. Microsoft’s E3 press conference anyone?

The studio’s posted an introductory blog post to welcome members to the board. It reads as follows:

“Have you been longing for a place to hang out with like-minded Fable fans? A place to share your knowledge and passion for the series? A place where those in pursuit of poultry are never frowned upon and a realm where a bout of flatulence won’t draw disapproving glares?”

“Join fans from across the globe to discuss all things Fable; from the latest news & announcements to guides, walkthroughs and fan content, it continues. “Wherever your interests lie, you’re bound to find the perfect bunch of people to discuss them with.”

The forum is live and you can join through this link. We’ll let you know just in case Fable IV is announced. You never know.

Thanks, OXM.

1. NocturnalB

Revised:
    I was just skimming some of the forum posts on this new site and a person posted this image they supposedly found. I snagged it.

2. TrickyAudio

Hopefully for the 360. I love Fable, but don’t plan on picking up an Xbone anytime soon or at all.

3. Pytox

i guess we’ll see lots of more of the same ….
    milking the cow till it’s dry like cod

4. Lightmanone

Too bad that a new Fable is coming out. I love the game, but there is no chance in hell I am gonna buy an X-1 for this. Now, I do hope the game comes out on the PC, if it does, I will buy the game. That I will do…

But yeah, else Fable 3 will be the last Fable I played. Too bad for them.

5. NocturnalB

6. Debabrata Nath

@NocturnalB – That image looks shopped to me, only the Forza logo has a trademark on it. Although, it doesn’t mean that we’re not going to see a Fable announcement during MS’s conference.

7. fearmonkey

A possible new Banjo game from Rare is in there as well, that would be nice.

8. NocturnalB

Yea i figure your probably right. Anyways, personally I want to see them go back in time rather than forward. Fable 1 was my favorite, although i liked the gameplay in 2 it was perfect. The jump to 3 and really all of the 3rd installment was just not good, at least not for me. I’d like to see them go back even before the original hero, the early days of the guild maybe.

9. OnionPowder

@7 yeah and Dead Rising 3. I’m now even more excited for Monday :P.

10. Moonwalker1982

The pic is fake :(

Too bad. Was really hoping for a new platformer and a TRUE platformer like BK should be.

Fable IV is a given at E3. I just hope if it’s an MMO that the combat won’t be crap like in A LOT of MMO’s.