Remember Me shots are solemn, yet lovely

Saturday, 1st June 2013 18:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Some screenshots for Remember Me have been posted by TechJeep and a few others sites, all which apparently pulled them from Deadendthrills. They are shots of the PC version. The Dontnod Entertainment action titles staring former memory hunter Nilin will be released next week on June 4 in North America and in Europe on June 7 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. CaptPierce

Shame with The Last of Us around the corner and all the noise Xbox One is making that this game is being kinda overlooked. Looks like some great fun; can’t wait to try it out!

2. Kabby

They’re PC bull shots. i.e. everything maxed out with the game running like ass. Check that thread for shots that have been less mangled by JPEG.

3. povu

Yeah this is stuff from Dead End Thrills. 4K resolution with ubersampling downscaled to 1080p screenshots. So yeah, the game won’t look quite that good.

4. Darth-Bader

The first shot reminds me of Braid’s opening sequence. Very pretty.

5. Nerdgazm

I’m getting this .. hopefully this will hold me over till The Last of Us comes out. It’s been a long time since I’ve turned on my ps3 for gaming.

6. Stephany Nunneley

@2 “have been less mangled by JPEG” – if I loaded them in anything else it would break on my end and PNG takes too long to load into the CMS. Until the site gets a revamp that is the best I can do.

7. TheWulf

Thanks for converting them then, Steph. It’s appreciated.

I’m really looking forward to this game. And it’s just really nice to see a lady protagonist who doesn’t look incredibly sexualised. They’re rare. Jade, Faith, and so few others.

It’s a shame that insecurity has lead to such objectification, but I think we’re FINALLY beginning to move away from that.

About bloody time if you ask me.

8. Kabby

I know it’s not your fault Steph. You’re the man, dog.

9. opario

this is good game its have a nice graphic

Perspolis 6:0

10. Kyle Jackson

I liked the look of this until I saw a gameplay vid, and the combat seems a bit rubbish, but the city looks good.

11. dvorak67

Just FYI, it’s not that hard to downsample any game just like Duncan Harris does, as far as performance, it depends on the game. I’ve got Last Light running on all max with 2xSSAA at 2100p running at 20fps. For a slow paced FPS that’s perfectly playable.