The Last of Us releases worldwide on June 14, and the game’s single-player trophy list has surfaced online, with multiplayer trophies to follow
IGN published the single-player list this morning, and it goes as follows:
- It Can’t Be For Nothing
- Firefly – Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only – Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter – Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) – Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger – Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) – Complete the game on Survivor+.
- Everything We’ve Been Through – Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It – Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There – Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light – Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) – Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) – Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) – Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) – Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) – Complete the game on Normal+.
- Endure and Survive – Collect all Comics.
- I Got This – Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics – Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let’s Gear Up – Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking – Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) – Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace – Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.