Metal Gear Rising on Xbox Live Games on Demand, is quite expensive

Wednesday, 29th May 2013 09:02 GMT By Dave Cook

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has launched on Xbox Live’s Games on Demand service, and it’s rather pricey.

You can find the game on Xbox Live Marketplace here, where it will run you a cool £44.99 or $49.99 Stateside. It doesn’t come with any bundled DLC.

Meanwhile you can buy the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Ultimate Edition on PSN, which does actually come with all current DLC, but that will cost you $74.99.

Do both editions seem too expensive, or are they just right? Discuss below.

1. Tech-N9ne

Seriously?

Another article design for XBox trolls.

XBL Games On Demand has been this way for most games. Price seems fair. If your looking for a bargain I sure you know how to use amazon.

2. Froseidon

@1 I can see where you’re coming from with the title, but the article does also state that the PS3 one is expensive also.

3. Tech-N9ne

Look at the title. Doesn’t mention anything about PSN.

4. Dave Cook

@3 The game has been out on PSN since last week. It only just hit XBL Games on Demand. That’s why the focus is on the Xbox version. I also say that the PSN version is pricey too.

I really amn’t seeing a problem here. The game is expensive for the plain, no DLC release. £44.99 is a ludicrous asking price.

5. Kieran

wasnt it assassin creed 3 gold edition which was 100e LOL ???

I cant remember what franchise it is but on the E.U store the sequels are cheaper that their predecessors lol

6. grizzlycake

That’s about 10 pounds more expensive than when it released on retail. Damn…

7. Froseidon

@3 – I mentioned the title in my first comment… And to be honest, Dave’s (@4) reasoning seems sound.

8. TheBlackHole

People will pay for convenience.