EU PS Store and Plus update, May 29 – Reckoning, Demon’s Souls, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus HD

Wednesday, 29th May 2013 15:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has updated the European end of the PS Store and Plus members are in for a treat this week with free downloads of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD, and Demon’s Souls. Elsewhere, you can grab Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance off the store, The Warriors from Rockstar as promised last week, and on May 31 Fuse will be available through the service. Diggs Nightcrawler, the Sony Wonderbook title, is also available today.

Get your full update below.

PlayStation Plus

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – 100% off
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD – 100% off
Demon’s Souls – 100% off

PS3 games

Dynasty Warriors 6
Fuse (available from May 31st)
Kite Fight
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta – episode 1
Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler

PS Vita games

Quell Memento
The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character

PS2 games: The Warriors

PS3 DLC

Aliens: Colonial Marines – Collector’s Edition Pack; Limited Edition Pack; Sawed-Off Double Barrel Shotgun
Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut – Dress-Up Pack
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires (x24!)
Fuel Overdose – Wanderer Vehicle Pack (free)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (x5)
Pinballistik – Cowboys ‘n’ Casinos
Port Royale 3 – New Adventures
Rocksmith (x3)
Sing Star (x10)
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (x6)

PS Vita DLC
Soul Sacrifice – Black Rite: Berserker; The Headless Knight and the Starved Citizenry Pact

Pricing and availability can be found through the EU PS Blog.

1. CyberMarco

Oh! PS+, gimme a break. :D

#1 1 year ago
  2. KineticCalvaria

Hmm, do I renew?

So many games to play, so little time.

Been wanting to play DS, Ico and SoTC for a while now.

#2 1 year ago
  3. polygem

sotc and ico have been among my favourite ps2 games and are among my all time favourite games. demon´s souls is easily one of the best games ever created imho. it really is THAT good – if you can give it the time to develop and just hold on and keep playing – the first few hours can have some frustrating moments, then it starts to shine brighter than the sun. i haven´t played kingdoms of amalur yet (but i wont find the time to play it any time soon anyway…see post #1) seriously this is a great ps+ month.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Djoenz

Polygem
    Im still playing Ni No Kuni its freaking delicious haha nostalgic rpg.

Demons Souls and Alamur??? Where do I find the time :(
    Im getting my own place soon….I dont have the time..screw this backlog..

DS3 not finished yet..soon last of us…..ME3 not finished..:(

Well Ni No Kuni deserves my time first.

Who needs next gen consoles anyway right? lmao.

#4 1 year ago
  5. polygem

DON´T LET ME EVEN START naming all my unfinished, unstarted games atm. it has never been this bad. i started ni no kuni as well, only 5 hours in but i really like it. will finish it once i really find the time to give it my full attention and dedication. deserves it. great game.
    yeah, right now is the worst timing for next gen for me actually…well, i´ll get one of them at launch anyway, i guess. but tbh, i think it makes more sense to wait. there will be enough content on ps3 and 360 for the next 2 years.

#5 1 year ago
  6. redwood

I finally started playing KoA on my pC which i got as a gift some time back. And I think i like the game.. it’s very deep and very under-rated. I like the visuals too!

#6 1 year ago