Black Ops 2 GOTY Edition spotted on Amazon, includes Revolution DLC

Wednesday, 29th May 2013 11:31 GMT By Dave Cook

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is getting a ‘Game of the Year’ edition, according to a newly surfaced Amazon listing. It will apparently include the game’s first DLC pack ‘Revolution’.

The above listing as spotted by PlayStation Lifestyle but was pulled shortly after.

Here’s a close up the pack-shot:

According to the site and MP1st, the GOTY Edition will launch May 29 at $59.99, but seeing as that’s today and nothing has been confirmed, we’ll know more soon.

1. KineticCalvaria

Pointless…

#1 11 months ago
  2. Dave Cook

@1 Why?

#2 11 months ago
  3. CyberMarco

GOTY edition without all the DLC?

#3 11 months ago
  4. Dave Cook

@3 This is Activision we’re talking about though right?

#4 11 months ago
  5. KineticCalvaria

@2, well to be honest, I saw GoTY and thought ooh bet thats got the season pass included but no… still gotta buy it. Seems a bit silly to me.

#5 11 months ago
  6. KrazyKraut

I love you! <3

#6 11 months ago
  7. CyberMarco

@4 – Yeah, I guess so. Is there any GOTY game published by Activision that includes every DLC released?

#7 11 months ago
  8. Ercarret

At first I was marginally interested since I haven’t played CoD:BO2 yet. But a GotY edition with only one (of two? three?) DLC, for full price? Of course, we don’t know if that’s true yet, but if it is … no. It’s not for me. I don’t see the point.

#8 11 months ago
  9. ps3fanboy

the multiplayer will be dead when the servers are gone so the dlc is not that important anyway… also your not missing out on much, trust me. the dlc have been pretty meh.

the more important question is about the singleplayer part of the game. will they include all the patches on the disc that fix its brokenness?.. if so it might be worth a buy, since you actually get the complete working singleplayer part as it was meant to be played.

but with that said its understandable of course, if every dlc and patches are on the disc this would be the best.

#9 11 months ago
  10. Dave Cook

@7 Yeah, CoD 4, but that only had one DLC pack, the ‘Variety Map Pack’.

#10 11 months ago