Ninja Theory revealing ‘something new’ today

Friday, 24th May 2013 10:12 GMT By Dave Cook

Ninja Theory has teased that it’s going to reveal something new today, and while the logical assumption is a DmC: Devil May Cry sequel, it could literally be anything.

Ninja Theory tweeted the teaser yesterday, and we’re watching them like a hawk to see what it is they’re announcing.

What do you think it could be?

Thanks CVG.

1. Clupula

Very funny. If it was a sequel to DINO’s adventures, I’m sure it’d be Capcom announcing it, not them.

Anyway, I don’t see such a sequel ever happening. In fact, I’d be very surprised if any major publisher ever let Ninja Theory anywhere near their ip’s again, considering their track record of flops.

Alright, let the shitstorm that is usually any discussions about that “game” commence.

#1 1 year ago
  2. orakaa

I know: Tameemi Antoniades has got a new haircut! :)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Kieran

aw I would love heavenly sword 2 :) but its a long shot

#3 1 year ago
  4. KAP

Here’s hoping Heavenly Sword 2 on PS4… I’ll piss myself a little.

#4 1 year ago
  5. KrazyKraut

heavenly sword was awful. the characters were annoying, the gameplay horrible.

#5 1 year ago
  6. SameeR_Fisher

Heavenly Swords 2 a launch title for PS4 — just keep this in mind when making it http://sameerscorners.blogspot.com/2013/01/heavenly-sword-2.html

@5: agree to a degree, the characters were awful and annoying due to the bad writing, so there is a hope it can be fixed, the gameplay was good, not great but good, and with the experience Ninja Theory accumulated so far, they can now nail down a great gameplay.

I wouldn’t mind an Enslaved 2 either, the first one had an amazing story that I loved.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Dark

Ninja Theory Trademarks “Fightback”

#7 1 year ago
  8. redwood

exciting times people …exciting times indeed

#8 1 year ago
  9. Mike W

These guys had a bumpy road this gen and they did it to themselves. First they had issues with Sony with Heavenly Sword stating the game would’ve sold more if it was multi-platform title. Then they finally got their wish with Enslaved, which failed in sales but was a good game in the end, but they couldn’t blame Sony that time on how the game bombed.

I hear good things about the new DMC, but I just can’t accept the look.

#9 1 year ago
  10. The_Red

Haircut simulator or bust! (Seriously though, LOVE this studio)

#10 1 year ago
  11. YoungZer0

@7: Fightback? That is one boring title. :/ Was hoping for a DmC Sequel.

#11 1 year ago