Killzone: Shadowfall artwork and screens released

Friday, 24th May 2013 17:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has released some screenshots for Killzone: Shadowfall. I think a couple in there are new, as I haven’t seen them on the site. The previously seen ones have been added to the gallery as well so they are all in one place. Shadowfall was announced during the PS4 reveal in February and is a launch title for the new system.

1. Lengendaryboss

Hey Steph Whats are the differences between “sahdowfall “thh”or “Shadow Fall “The” :D
    I doubt some of this is new as i remember seeing it around the reveal, in fact there are even mock up PS4 box arts on a google search.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Erthazus

Sahdowfall. Indeed. It’s Sad Fall.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Not sure. I think it has to do with Dyslexia United. It’s some sort of splinter group which was derived from the People’s Dyslexia Front, and the Popular People’s Dyslexia Inc. ;)

#3 11 months ago
  4. CyberMarco

@Erth, lol you keep comparing a final product with a WIP one, nice way to go.

#4 11 months ago
  5. actuallyisnotafox

they look breathtaking… i just love the sense of your chacter falling through the air and seeing a city of that scale all next gen’y ^.^

#5 11 months ago
  6. fps_d0minat0r

it looks good and its only the start.
    with GDDR5, theres going to be a shit load of ways to optimise and keep improving games….well the ones where the PS is the lead platform anyway.
    I would still assume these screens taken when the game is not using all 8gigs of RAM. The previous ones were only using 4.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Beta

Looking very nice! I just hope that the storyline is better this time around.

I’ve always enjoyed the gameplay of Killzone. But I’ve never given a crap about; or been interested in the characters except for Radec and Visari.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Lengendaryboss

@Beta
    Thank god you said Radec And Visari.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Beta

@8 Indeed :) Their VA’s were excellent and they were massively more interesting than Orlock and Stahl in my opinion.

#9 11 months ago
  10. Da Man

Another innovative, intriguing and refreshing title from SONY®

#10 11 months ago
  11. Lengendaryboss

@Da Man
    Isn’t it just, its no more innovative, intriguing and refreshing as using sarcasm.

#11 11 months ago
  12. Djoenz

Ha you dont see Da Man bitching about the xbox1 I wonder why..I mean there must be SOMETHING you dont like about it?

trololol.

#12 11 months ago
  13. Beta

Another sarcastic, pointless and asinine comment from Da Man® :)

#13 11 months ago
  14. Da Man

It’s that whenever I post something negative about Xbox this little Sony army from Sonydami through Sonupula and Sony123 never notice.

It looks like a tasteless version of Halo mixed with CoD. Have you played Halo, SonyBeta? Nope®.

#14 11 months ago
  15. Beta

Putting Sony in front of my name. Masterfully done sir I bow to your superiority.

Indeed I have :) I own Halo 3 – Reach and still play them occasionally. I also enjoy their soundtracks from time to time.

#15 11 months ago
  16. Max Payne

I think at e3 will might bigger and more open levels (they said something that they wanted that) and to see MP . Then we can judge :D

#16 11 months ago
  17. Da Man

What are you on about, #15? Would a paragraph going about allegedly powerful technology, non existing gameplay and imaginable images be better.

Link me to you stats. Two smileys.

#17 11 months ago
  18. Djoenz

Ofcourse that would be better. Game news is there for a reason. Being an member and be able to comment enables you to conversate.

Otherwise you might as well just wait till the products release and check reviews/previews and only then type comments on a game site.

Thats no fun.

#18 11 months ago
  19. Da Man

That has nothing to do with what I said..

#19 11 months ago
  20. Erthabutt

If I can’t see some skin pores then I can’t play.

This game is already in my trash can.

#20 11 months ago
  21. Djoenz

Erthabutt MUWHAHAHA xD

#21 11 months ago
  22. Lengendaryboss

Very familiar name.

#22 11 months ago
  23. Mjorh

They ain’t in-game !

#23 11 months ago
  24. Battler624

one does not simply lump a pc with a gaming generation..
    a pc can be upgraded to no limit, but the consoles only allow so much for that hardware so the better the optimization the better you see Over-the-top Crysis 3 graphics

yes Crysis 3 takes quite too much to handle..
    According to tom’s hardware
    even the new 7990 said to be the best graphics card so far still cant do skyrim to the extreme.

#24 11 months ago
  25. CyberMarco

@24 – PC does have limits, you can only upgrade till your hardware permits it. You wont be able to get faster DDR3 ram in, let’s say 10 years when DDR5 will be the norm, same thing with CPU sockets etc.

Also the best GPU on the market right now is the Nvidia TITAN. AMD isn’t so great compared to Nvidia, only on the bang for your buck argument.

#25 11 months ago
  26. monkeygourmet

alt account detected…

Erth obvioulsy upset someone so much they had to make this… lol :)

#26 11 months ago
  27. laughing-gravy

Considering that Killzone Shadow fall was only using half of the ram allocation of PS4 I’d say it looks pretty good for their first generation of code. Once they get more familiar with the hardware and start moving more of the pipe line over to compute then expect to see a big improvement.
    And PS4 does have massive potential for compute.

#27 11 months ago