Chemical Spillage Simulation announced: releasing June, is not a joke

Friday, 24th May 2013 12:08 GMT By Dave Cook

Chemical Spillage Simulation is a thing that is coming to PC on June 14. It’s from Excalibur Publishing, the same types who brought you game like City Bus Simulator: New York, Train Simulator 2013 and Camping Manager.

The official Chemical Spillage Simulation offers this blistering synopsis:

“Double check your hazard suit, because you’re part of the Special Chemical Disaster Prevention unit, handling some of the most dangerous materials in the world that are both toxic and very deadly! You’ll need to seek out these materials using a selection of different tools to combat the spills before they cause any harm to any civilians”.

Crivvens.

You will start out as a rookie chemical spillage person, and rise through the ranks by dousing chemical fires, saving warehouses, using robotic arms to pick up leaky barrels and command a fleet of various response vehicles.

Here’s an image of a truck:

And one of a person testing for dangerous stuff in the air:

You can buy Chemical Spillage Simulation for £24.99 now. Any takers?

1. OwnedWhenStoned

wat

#1 1 year ago
  2. SplatteredHouse

BIOHAZARD for PC, confirmed! ;) Coming soon: US District Attorney Simulator. Pick all of the cases!

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dave Cook

Dog Walker Simulator 2013 with pre-order DLC, the dog from Call of Duty: Ghosts

#3 1 year ago
  4. foofly

I think these games are great.

#4 1 year ago
  5. YoungZer0

@3: :D

#5 1 year ago
  6. Digital Bamboo

How did I not hear about Camping Manager until now? All this chemical spillage stuff sounds a bit too intense for me. But the thrill of a really efficiently running campsite? Oh yeah.

#6 1 year ago
  7. POOP CRUSTY

@3 Made my day.
    I don’t care what anyone else says. I love these games! If done right, The comedy that comes out of it is priceless.

#7 1 year ago
  8. laughing-gravy

Taking a dump simulator, “hang on I’m just about to snap one off!”

#8 1 year ago
  9. TheWulf

Simulator games often aren’t that bad, in all honesty. Take on Helicopters was quite brilliant. But I’m sure most would prefer Put Many Bullets in Unfortunately Armed Family Man Simulator. :I

#9 1 year ago