Xbox One available for pre-order through GAME, ShopTo

Tuesday, 21st May 2013 22:54 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Xbox One doesn’t even have a release date yet and already GAME and ShopTp are taking pre-orders.

You can drop a deposit on the console through herefor for £20.

“Judging by the ecstatic response of the gaming community to the PlayStation 4 reveal back in February, demand for the Xbox One from Microsoft devotees is expected to be equally high,” said the firm’s category director, Charlotte Knight.

“Gamers all around the country have been eagerly waiting to find out what Microsoft will be bringing to the table – today we have our answer: not only is the Xbox One a really powerful piece of gaming hardware, it promises the next level in home entertainment. The UK gaming community is obviously excited by the prospect of this next generation console and we can’t wait to see it in action at E3 next month.

“It is worth reminding everyone who’s interested in the Xbox One that many console launches have seen demand significantly outstrip supply, so we would urge anyone wishing to get their hands on a Xbox One from launch to place a deposit with our store teams or online as soon as possible.”

You can also pre-order through ShopTo here.

You can get caught up on all the Xbox One news through our all-in-one post here.

1. Joe Anderson

Hey Steph

http://www.shopto.net/microsite/xbox_one :)

#1 11 months ago
  2. Erthazus

such a great looking VHS player.

No, sorry. I will go and preorder PS4 or good PC Videocard. Good luck with your TV POS and Halo……… series……… that… I… will… eventually download from torrent sites.

Jeeeeesus Christ…

#2 11 months ago
  3. DGOJG

You are my hero Erthazus, please tell me your thoughts on the conference and the Xbox One.

#3 11 months ago
  4. ps3fanboy

you must be pretty brain dead to order the crapbox one…

#4 11 months ago
  5. ManuOtaku

I will get one at as soon as it arrives on my country, and i just hopes that the two launches(sony and microsoft) are not that close to each other i need to save some big money for those two, thank god i got my WiiU last year, well it could end up a record three consoles on the same time window :)
    p.s and call me old school but i like the design of the console, it has such a retro feeling like a black NES or something, although i like the sony picture prototype of today as well, it was like a mixture of veneno and egoista

#5 11 months ago
  6. zinc

TiVo box + 360 = No need to upgrade till xmas 2014/spring 2015.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Got your back Jack, er um, Joe! :D :D Also, we totally need to “hang” during the Konami E3 presentation somehow for old times sake this year!

#7 11 months ago
  8. POOP CRUSTY

Lol well I’m getting both. Why not? Why miss out on exclusives? I’m a die hard Halo fanboy and also a kingdom hearts fanboy. I’ve had my 360 since launch and my PS3 4 Months after launch. Best decision I’ve ever made “getting the two”. Sure I’ll be broke for a while and my car’s new H pipes will have to wait. But it’s going to be worth it.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Joe Anderson

@7 yeah haha. I’m sure that event will be as ‘interesting’ as ever :)

#9 11 months ago
  10. RocknRolla

No thanks :) PS4 already Pre-ordered :)

#10 11 months ago
  11. mistermogul

I have to say MS need to have a freaking awesome E3 for me to be pre-ordering Xbox1 over PS4…

#11 11 months ago