Xbox One: out later this year – all news here

Monday, 20th May 2013 09:36 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Microsoft announced Xbox One today, confirming the system won’t require an always-on Internet connection, despite many rumors to the contrary. Get a breakdown of everything that happened during the reveal below.

Xbox One Specs

8GB of DDR3 RAM

500GB hard drive

Custom AMD chip with 8-core CPU that is “four times quieter” than Xbox 360.

Blu-ray drive

HDMI 1.4 output

Three separate 802.11n radios.

WiFi Direct

USB 3.0

1080p and 4K supported.

7.1 surround sound

Kinect bundled with 250,000-pixel infrared depth sensor and 1080p web cam.

A bevy of screenshots of the console and its controller are posted over on WIRED.

Xbox One announced, Kinect and TV support

Don Mattrick came on stage to discuss the history of Xbox and Xbox 360. Kinect and more. Talking about what is next on Xbox 360 at E3.

The system can switch between TV, the home screen, turn on and off, just by saying “Xbox On,” “Watch Tv” and other voice commands. It also has Skype built in with group video calls on TV. This can be used in what is called Snap Mode, which allows you to interactive with multiple programs at once on Xbox One without switching between them manually.

Three investments were made: Console and its architecture; Kinect, Smartgalss, and Xbox Live for the cloud. The system contains USb 3.0, WuiF i direct, Blue-ray, and 64 bit architecture with 8GB of RAM.

It will run “practically silent ” as well.

Kinect is redesigned to respond to voice and gestures with 2GB data per second with, and the new sensor comes with each system and runs in full 1080p fir Skype voice calls.

It can track your head better, along with balance changes between feet and legs.

Xbox One Features

TV : Navigate and watch live TV from your cable, telco or satellite set-top box through your Xbox One. This will be available in US at launch with other regions to follow at a later date.

Xbox On: Turn on your system using the two words.

Custom-tailored Home: Dashboard contains favorite games, TV and entertainment.

Snap: Do two things at once such as multiplayer, watching a movie, talking on Skype while watching live TV, or track NFL fantasy team on TV as you watch football.

Skype: Talk with friends on your TV in HD, and hold group calls.

Trending: See what is trending within the Xbox community or with your friends.

OneGuide: Find your favorite entertainment by searching via network, name or time, all with your voice.

The Xbox One controller is updated with 40 design innovations. New dynamic impulse triggers and new D-pad and was designed “for games by gamers.”

Smartglass has been downloads 10 million times, and the new console has it as a native part of the platform.

The new Xbox Live is more powerful and intelligent. Xbox One will have 300,000 servers for the XBL. Content is stored in the cloud. All of it. Movies, saves, etc .A dedicated game DVR will be inside to save to the cloud with native editing and sharing tools.

Achievements are dynamic and will change. You can search for a match in gaming while you browse, play another game, or watch TV.

The games, Halo TV show

Andrew Wilson from EA Sports took the stage to announced EA Sports Unite. The engine was hinted at during the last call to investors. Madden, FIFA, NBA, and UFC are all in development for Xbox One.

Phil Spencer took the stage to announce Turn 10″s Forza 5. It will be out at launch with Xbox One and more on the game will be revealed during E3 2013 next month.

Remedy announced a new title called Quantum Break, and MS Studios has been investing” in new and original IP – and has more in development than any other time in history. 15 exclusive games in first year, eight of which will be new IP.

Nancy Tellem, the firm’s entertainment and digital media president came on stage to announced a Halo live action TV series for Xbox One and that it will be directed by Steven Spielberg.

An NFL partnership was also announced.

Activision publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg stepped on stage to introduce the new Call of Duty:Ghosts. The DLC released for it will be released on Xbox One first before anywhere else.

The game will include new AI, customization of characters, dog buddies to help you fight, between graphics on an all new engine.

Xbox Live – new and improved

Xbox One, according to Microsoft, is built to “amplify an all-new generation of Xbox Live” making it “more powerful, more personal and more intelligent.”

Games can be installed in segments so that gameplay can start quickly, and updates will be downloading in the background. Players can also save and store their profile, games and entertainment in the cloud to access them anytime, from any Xbox One console.

In addition, existing Xbox Live Gold Membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly carry over to Xbox One, and users can bask in the following new features:

Smart Match. A new Smart Match matchmaking system virtually eliminates waiting in lobbies by estimating wait times and finding people you want to play with while you are enjoying other activities — reputation fundamentally matters and helps find best matches.

Game DVR. A dedicated Game DVR captures and accesses your magic moments, all saved to the cloud. Along with sharing tools, you will have the most amazing bragging rights with Xbox Live.

Living Games. Dynamic, living worlds evolve and improve the more you play, and advanced artificial intelligence can learn to play like you, so friends can play against your shadow.

Expanded achievements. A new and expanded achievements system captures video of your epic moments, continues to grow a game’s achievements over time and rewards you in new ways, and your Gamerscore carries over from Xbox 360.

Xbox SmartGlass. Xbox SmartGlass is natively part of the Xbox One platform, built in from the beginning with the ability to quickly render content directly onto your device, and now more devices can connect at one time for multiplayer and shared entertainment.

You can re-watch the live stream of the Xbox One reveal above, and get caught up on all the news out of through the following links:

1. Dragon246

First !
    Imagining the live-stream, with Ballmer and more Ballmer :P

#1 11 months ago
  2. Francis O

I’m calling it right now, Microsoft breaks their own record of most shooters announced at a press conference. 80% of games shown will be shooters.

Xbox Live will once again force you to pay, when it’s free elsewhere.

And more exclusive timed DLC than ever before.

This is going to be a epic reveal.

#2 11 months ago
  3. CyberMarco

*grabs popcorn*

#3 11 months ago
  4. soltan2

OOOOOOO GOD!!! Can’t Wait!!! but it’s a shame that i’m gonna miss it!
    I Hope there will be a sign of Watch Dogs! and no sign of GTA

#4 11 months ago
  5. The_Red

VG247 is lying! I just closed my eyes and used my imagination. There was no livestream window there, nothing. No light at the end of this… Ok, I’ll stop now. Back to Metro Last Light :)

#5 11 months ago
  6. polygem

cannot wait…wish they would just show it today. it´s a holiday here :)
    wont be able to watch it before tomorrow night and like i said, cannot wait.

i would love to see the user interface
    the controller
    games
    games
    games
    new ip´s
    i want to see at least one exclusive platformer

will it be BC? it would be great to be able to buy the nextbox, be able o play your 360 games on it and also be able to still play halo reach online with the guys who still own the ol´360…that would be ace and would really make the choice much harder for me. i´ll probably buy one of those beasts at launch, i am optimistic about playstation 4 but it´s not written in stone. only one of them will get my cash at launch. the better deal.

#6 11 months ago
  7. No_PUDding

I’m really hyped. This is gonna be so good.

#7 11 months ago
  8. viralshag

@6, I don’t think we’ll see much in terms of games tomorrow. I’m sure they said tomorrow is about the console and what they have planned for it and E3 will be about the games.

I’m really excited for it. So far the PS4 hasn’t done anything for me and this gen the 360 was my console of choice. At the moment the only thing that would make me reconsider buying the next Xbox at launch is a really disappointing show tomorrow.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Christopher Jack

I want to be excited but the prospects of having to pay to play online really is crushing any potential hype. Now I know people call me cheap for not wanting to pay the small initial price but I simply don’t think that way. The way I see it is how much I’d have to pay over the next 10~ years & I’d be looking at close to $1000 if I were silly enough to buy at RRP that I could do for free on the ps4 or PC(not to mention that games are cheaper on PC too). If I’ve already paid for the console, the game and the internet connection, you can bet your arse I won’t also pay to play my game on my console through my own internet connection…
    I know, my same old boring argument but that’s how much I resent gold. Sure the service beats PSN but not by that much & it certainly has nothing on the near unlimited amount of features that the PC offers.

#9 11 months ago
  10. Erthazus

Why people should call you cheap? Steam, PSN and even WiiU are all free. There is no reason to pay for subscription if you are not a Halo or Xbox fanboy. I don’t see any reason when quality is not up there for 60$ for a year.

#10 11 months ago
  11. Patrick Garratt

I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped subs-based multiplayer tomorrow.

#11 11 months ago
  12. DrDamn

It’s all about the extra services I think. Both will go for a similar model of basics for free and extras based on a variety of subs deals.

Live is the best at what it does but too much which should have been free was tied to it. It felt less like added value for being gold and more like being penalised if you were silver. Makes you resent a service rather than value it.

#12 11 months ago
  13. freedoms_stain

@11, if they do, will they do so for the current xbox?

At this point I think it’s quite hard for them to do.

#13 11 months ago
  14. tmac2011

what time?? hopefully ots around 5:00

#14 11 months ago
  15. Dave Cook

@14 the times are all above, first paragraph :)

#15 11 months ago
  16. Patrick Garratt

@13 – Good point. I just reckon it’s going to be increasingly difficult for them to justify it going forward, especially considering they have the only paid multiplayer system on a major platform. They need to drop it or they run the risk of it not working. They have to show the future of Xbox is more than being a COD-box.

#16 11 months ago
  17. FabioPal

@15 are you sure about the time? I keep on getting 5pm GMT as 10am PDT…

#17 11 months ago
  18. Patrick Garratt

The time’s right, yeah.

#18 11 months ago
  19. DrDamn

That’ll be because we are currently in BST in the UK (British Summer Time). GMT + 1.

#19 11 months ago
  20. FabioPal

@19 oh, cool, thanks!

P.S. Just moved to UK and still have to figure out this timezone names! ;)

#20 11 months ago
  21. viralshag

@16, While it’s true they’re the only one with a paid multiplayer service on the major platforms, it’s hard to deny that it’s been a success for them.

If the majority of current 360 owners are happy to pay for Live now, why would that change with the next console? I’m not against a free service of course but I don’t see why you would change something if it’s worked well for them, based on the impression they give anyway.

I think with PS3 users happy to pay for PSN+, I think Sony probably regret not having a paid option from the get go for some increased revenue.

#21 11 months ago
  22. Samoan Spider

Just to further what #21 said, do we definitely know that Sony are keeping the current PSN structure? I can’t find statements, concrete or otherwise, to say that they are continuing with a free service, whereas I find many admittedly unofficial comments that they are considering charging for basic PSN access.

#22 11 months ago
  23. DrDamn

It’s been very much a “We aren’t talking about that right now” response. Certainly no flat out denial I’ve seen and there are implied conclusions right there. However I think it’ll be bare bones free with a lot of stuff bundled into a PS+ like service which a lot will pay for.

#23 11 months ago
  24. Djoenz

Then I wont buy the PS4. Imagine having to pay a monthly subscription for a console MMO AND for basic psn….thats just retarded.

Im considering playing FFXIV on ps3 based on how well executed it will be. Hope they dont screw up..

#24 11 months ago
  25. karma

As a current 360 owner I’m just not excited for nextbox. MS have done nothing but cause me to dislike them with crap like Kinect, charging for online MP and the overzealous dashboard ads. And thats not even getting into their consistently dwindling focus on actual video games, the horrendous marketplace prices for DLC and other gaming related downloads.

There is just no way i’m going with Xbox again. I won’t buy into the false promises this time around.

#25 11 months ago
  26. Patrick Garratt

There’ll still be paid elements to Live, no question, and it has been massively successful for them, but I think they have to stop charging for online play. It’s severely limiting. We’ll see, obviously, but I won’t be shocked if they confirm it tomorrow.

#26 11 months ago
  27. Deacon

I hope you’re right Pat. Not just for the monetary gain and the lessening of my resentment toward MS, but so I can shove it in the face of the people here who said with the utmost certainty that Sony would follow MS and charge for online next gen. You know who you are :D

#27 11 months ago
  28. Hunam

The thing is that it looked like it was going to happen as XBL was pulling in so much subs and people seemed to be happy with it, but the last year and a half or so people have really started to resent paying for it, probably because of how ad ridden and poorly laid out the dashboard is now.

#28 11 months ago
  29. Patrick Garratt

The problem with it is that there are too many alternatives for free. Sony’s shown that you can have free multiplay and still provide a premium service people will get behind, and I reckon it could be a deal-breaker in the coming gen. Would people still buy Gold if they didn’t have to for multiplay? That’s Microsoft’s challenge, I think. Full play services are free on Steam and PSN, and you’re right, @28: I do think a lot of people now resent paying for something they can get for nothing elsewhere. Dangerous when an entire generation of gamers is looking to make a choice on investment this Christmas.

#29 11 months ago
  30. DrDamn

After letting my Gold slip now I’m really surprised by how much was linked to it which I take for granted elsewhere. Web browser, You Tube & other video apps, demo availability dates (*).

If MS want to continue charging for it then they have to add more which has real tangible costs to them, cloud saves for example are fine as part of a paid for service.

(*) I disagree with this on PS+ too. Regular demos shouldn’t be held back for others under the guise of a service for people who pay. I understand where you want to limit access (like Betas), but demos are effectively adverts.

#30 11 months ago
  31. SlayerGT

@20 Pat the multiplayer will be free..in your subsidized monthly contract plan for your 720 :)

#31 11 months ago
  32. DrDamn

What subsidised monthly contract plan? …

Interesting …

#32 11 months ago
  33. Patrick Garratt

I can’t wait for tomorrow, now. Very interesting, especially given that we’ve already seen PS4. Microsoft has to do some serious straight talking, I think, and some proper reinvention. PS4 made a lot of sense to me. The whole concept looked solid. Hope MS doesn’t fuck it up, basically.

#33 11 months ago
  34. DrDamn

@Pat
    “Hope MS doesn’t fuck it up, basically.”

Even the biggest Sony fan should be hoping for this. A strong MS will push Sony and vice versa.

#34 11 months ago
  35. SlayerGT

@32 Hmmmm. That is interesting. I thought that was their ace in the hole. A way to lock your customers in for two years, investing in an ecosystem..not much longer now and we’ll see.

#35 11 months ago
  36. tmac2011

you should put in the title “tomorrow night” also

#36 11 months ago
  37. daytripper

@33 Why havent they been any editorials leading up to this event like there was before the PS4 announcement?

#37 11 months ago
  38. zinc

Services will be key features. Which means plenty for NA.

Rest of world? Not so much.

#38 11 months ago
  39. DarkElfa

What it’s all about is wallet rape. Whether you’re a fan or not, you must know by now that MS plans to hold you upside down by the ankles and shake as much cash out you as it can.

Of course it doesn’t mean the games won’t be good or the console won’t rock, it just means that unfortunately the people running it all are fucking EA level greed whores.

#39 11 months ago
  40. Cobra951

@12: True, and I think they’ve increased the penalties for staying on the free service over time. They certainly don’t take away advertising when you pay, so they have to sock it to the silvers in other ways.

Another thing they’ve done in one of their updates is to keep you connected even when you use what should be an offline profile. Before, this would stop all the online activity, and make the local content on the dashboard respond much quicker–particularly at boot-up time. Now, there is no difference in what you see, only in what you can do. The only way for me to be offline now is to pull the ethernet cable.

Edit: As a related aside, why does this system keep getting tagged the 720? 720 is, what? Nothing. 360 is the number of degrees in a circle. It is not a model number. Maybe it has another significance that only insiders understand, but whatever it may be, doubling it as a label for the next system iteration makes no sense. “Xbox Sphere” (next dimension up from a circle) makes *infinitely* more sense. Speaking of “Infinite” . . .

#40 11 months ago
  41. oliver mcteer

it won@t start

#41 11 months ago
  42. tenthousandgothsonacid

@41 It’s tomorrow dude.

Come back in 24 hours

#42 11 months ago
  43. daytripper

No answer, as expected

#43 11 months ago
  44. Patrick Garratt

@43 – Because I’ve been very busy. We’ve got blanket coverage all day tomorrow and two editorials planned for Wednesday.

And because I’m being paid by Sony to pull back from Xbox coverage, obviously. As expected.

#44 11 months ago
  45. Patrick Garratt

I am bias.

#45 11 months ago
  46. daytripper

who said anything about you specifically? How many writers do you have?

#46 11 months ago
  47. Lengendaryboss

Chill out having the Boss comment this much is a rare thing but about writers all i can think of is Steph, Dave, Brenna, Sam, Pat (sometimes well rarely) and sorry if i missed out anyone, small team with a big load of news, previews and anything else to deliver daily. Bottomline these people are most likely on breaks preparing for their next shift.

#47 11 months ago
  48. Patrick Garratt

I was joking :)

Seriously, we’re all flat-out with E3. And Brenna’s on holiday. Don’t worry. There’ll be plenty of Xbox-related stuff this week.

#48 11 months ago
  49. daytripper

@47 I am chilled

If I did think he had a bias or shit like that I wouldn’t visit the site. Simple as that. I just thought it was strange all the pre ps4 hype stuff here and hardly none for the Xbox.

#49 11 months ago
  50. daytripper

@48 Cool, cheers for the heads up mate

Well done on the short story btw

#50 11 months ago
  51. Patrick Garratt

We’ve covered every rumour, I think. To be honest, my PlayStation contacts are loads better than my Xbox ones. I got a ton of stuff on PS4 before the reveal, but virtual nothing on the new Xbox.

#51 11 months ago
  52. Patrick Garratt

So yeah. Believe me, if we’d been able to scoop it you would have known about it.

#52 11 months ago
  53. Patrick Garratt

@50 – Cheers! I’m slightly happy about it :-D

#53 11 months ago
  54. G1GAHURTZ

Official news > rumours

#54 11 months ago
  55. Lengendaryboss

@Pat
    Actually Pat i think VG247 did a better job hyping up PS4 pre-announcement than Xbox720, where someone (can’t remember who) had article about them growing up with PlayStation or something like that.

#55 11 months ago
  56. daytripper

@53 Lol yeah I saw your tweets, slightly happy indeed ;-)

To be honest if some ten year old walks into the tent saying “Xbox on” then proceeds to arm wave for five minutes I’m turning it off.

#56 11 months ago
  57. Dragon246

@daytripper,
    Isn’t that an internet wide phenomenon (not as much excitement, at least on gaming sites I visited)? I guess its because of 2 things-
    1. Sony enjoyed first mover advantage
    2. MS prevented leaks/ leaks aren’t as exciting as ones floating before 20th Feb. For once, leaky Sony ship helped them :P

However, I am inclined to think that MS live conference will grab more eyeballs (especially in US) since they are livestreaming it on more avenues.
    Btw, has anyone seen any advertising campaign for this? Sony advertised theirs in UEFA league.

#57 11 months ago
  58. daytripper

@57 Yeah good points, I think going first is the best way personally. If MS’ event is dog shit Sony will just lap it up easily

I think Sony has a new PS4 ad ready for the Champions League final on 25th May which may have new footage I’m not sure.

#58 11 months ago
  59. Dragon246

Some more rumors-
    “A couple of Xbox news tidbits ahead of the launch… Illumiroom will be part of Tues event, subsidized Xbox v.Next model has been scrapped.”

And according to him, no changes has been made in specs since 2012-

#59 11 months ago
  60. tenthousandgothsonacid

@59 bah I was hoping the xbox would be better than the leaked specs so that cross platform stuff on the ps4 wasn’t held back by it

#60 11 months ago
  61. GwynbleiddiuM

@55 It was Brenna and she wrote an article based on her memoir. I’m sure she could’ve invented as good a story as her personal experience but I’m more interested in realism over fiction on this subject.

No body has that deep of an experience with XBOX from our generation, especially since first XBOX console wasn’t as popular as PS2 was back then.

#61 11 months ago
  62. monkeygourmet

Uh uh uh uh uh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! :D

#62 11 months ago
  63. polygem

Uh Oh B a n a n a Joe

#63 11 months ago
  64. lexph3re

So ready for tomorrow!

#64 11 months ago
  65. CyberMarco

I have to admit that I’m not a big fan of Xbox in general, but I’m really hooked for tomorrow’s presentation, bring it on! :D

#65 11 months ago
  66. monkeygourmet

He just says he hasn’t ‘heard’ of any spec bump… I’m still hopeful.

I was hoping for a new console for the last few years at E3, these proposed specs would have excited me 2 years ago… But now, not so much. Especially if the PS4 / 720 have to last 8 years.

#66 11 months ago
  67. Beta

Tonight is peaceful.

Tomorrow, the fanboy war begins anew. God help us all… :’)

#67 11 months ago
  68. nollie4545

Can’t wait for the hysteria to end, so we can all get on with our lives, laugh at fan bois with their failboxes and continue to play games on max settings at 1080P and 60fps.

My console career has reached its zenith I’m afraid.

#68 11 months ago
  69. fearmonkey

I hope MS gets me craving the new console, as right now I’m open to it but lukewarm about both PS4 and Xbox. I’m prepared to be disappointed but hopeful. When MS launched the 360, it wasn’t till they showed Kameo that I got really interested. I hope there is something like that for this launch.

#69 11 months ago
  70. Yoshi

Please please please don’t ruin it for me again this time by spoiling everything. If you want a summary please make another article and don’t edit this one. That way I can watch it once I get home without everything being spoiled. Please VG247, don’t let me down again and all will be forgiven <3

#70 11 months ago
  71. Beta

As long as there are no child actors playing with Kinect, and Usher is nowhere to be seen I’ll be happy.

#71 11 months ago
  72. tmac2011

show us the console, if they do it like sony prolly be pissed off

#72 11 months ago
  73. Beta

So is it actually called the 720 now? Haven’t been keeping up to date with name rumours. :P

#73 11 months ago
  74. Dave Cook

@73 nah, it’s just a name everyone gets. If I call it Durango some folk might be like, ‘The Whaaaaa?’

#74 11 months ago
  75. Beta

Fair enough :)

Wonder what they’re going to call it. 720 does make the most sense imo.

#75 11 months ago
  76. Gheritt White

I reckon the next-gen console will be called Xbox Infinity and the standalone media box/backwards compatibility attachment will be Xbox Fusion.

@#72: Does it really matter what the actual box looks like? I’m interested in exactly the same thing Sony revealed – the three Cs:

1. Capability (i.e. specs)
    2. Content (i.e. games)
    3. Controls (i.e. the pad and other input devices)

If they fail to educate me on any of those three, I’ll be in Sony’s camp come E3.

#76 11 months ago
  77. Beta

@76 I’m not too fussed about the box either. It’d be a nice bonus but it’s not the main reason I’m watching.

#77 11 months ago
  78. Telepathic.Geometry

Have I got the timing right? It’ll start in about an hour and spare change, right?

#78 11 months ago
  79. Dave Cook

@78 Nope. 6pm GMT / 7pm CET / 10am Redmond time.

#79 11 months ago
  80. Telepathic.Geometry

Ah fuck, that’s like 2am here. :(

#80 11 months ago
  81. Telepathic.Geometry

Sorry, cheers for the heads up Dave.

#81 11 months ago
  82. Dave Cook

@81 it’s OK :)

#82 11 months ago
  83. heroes159

so how many hours left ???

#83 11 months ago
  84. CyberMarco

3 hours and 15 minutes… As of my post.

#84 11 months ago
  85. Dark

This kind of rivalry is rather entertaining lol.

#85 11 months ago
  86. deathm00n

@85 “As it’s a slow news day…” lol

#86 11 months ago
  87. Rockin a Jack D

I’m expecting more of this bullshit from MS.

Consoles are shit PC’s duct-taped together for the casuals.

#87 11 months ago
  88. Gheritt White

@87: You say “casuals” like it’s a bad thing to have a life outside of playing videogames.

Fuck PCs, I have more stuff going on in my life than to spend time setting up hardware and fiddling around with settings.

#88 11 months ago
  89. Rockin a Jack D

You’re parents must be real proud. Oh, and enjoy Natal 2.0

#89 11 months ago
  90. deathm00n

@87 I’m sorry Mr. Hardcore. Hey casual people let’s leave the internet, we lost. :(

#90 11 months ago
  91. CyberMarco

@87 – So I’m considered casual for having a custom built rig for PC and multiplatform games and a PS3 for console exclusives…

#91 11 months ago
  92. Rockin a Jack D

An alt account speaks…

#92 11 months ago
  93. viralshag

I don’t know about others but my parents are proud I have a job and live a decent life.

I don’t think they care a single bit about my gaming habits…

#93 11 months ago
  94. deathm00n

@92 You wish…

Edit: Oh I see viralshag is in this thread, he just gave me a gift in steam yesterday of (shock) Arma 3. Am I an alt account viral?

#94 11 months ago
  95. Gheritt White

@89: If that was directed at me, I don’t do alt accounts. As for my parents, I’m with viral… they don’t give a flying fuck about my gaming habits. Do yours? If so, that’s probs because you still live with them.

More to the point, is your girlfriend proud of you? Hmm? ‘Cos from what your mother says, you leave a lot to be desired if your father’s anything to go by.

#95 11 months ago
  96. CyberMarco

@85 https://twitter.com/ReggieFilsNOA/status/304350515691675648

#96 11 months ago
  97. monkeygourmet

Soooooo…

How does it go again:

Drink if they say:

Kinect
    Media
    Connected
    Unprecedented

Drink a whole bottle if they say:

Exclusive
    Killer Instinct
    Free Online

#97 11 months ago
  98. monkeygourmet

LMAO!!!

Thats really funny, good sport Reggie! :D

#98 11 months ago
  99. Gheritt White

Monkey wins the internet.

#99 11 months ago
  100. CyberMarco

@monkey – Actually that was posted the day the PS4 was announced…

Another console reveal, another drinking game.

#100 11 months ago
  101. monkeygourmet

;)

I fucking hope there was confusion over MS booking Cirque du Soliel again and Andrew Dice Clay turned up instead…

#101 11 months ago
  102. monkeygourmet

Yeah, it always goes around, there are similar ones for Nintendo etc…

Thats why i said:

“Soooooo…

How does it go again” :)

#102 11 months ago
  103. CyberMarco

@monkey – Why not? :P

#103 11 months ago
  104. monkeygourmet

Someone died when doing the Nintendo drinking game though… It’s not funny.

You had to take a drink everytime Iwata said:

“Please be patient” :D

#104 11 months ago
  105. viralshag

@94, I would be hugely surprised if you and GW were the same person, I’ll say that! :D

#105 11 months ago
  106. deathm00n

@105 It would be weird if I really am GW and paid for almost a dozen of games in steam and played some of them for a lot of time just to prove I’m real and use the alt to make mockery of a random stranger on the internet.

Or I have a double personality disorder. Might happen…

#106 11 months ago
  107. Gheritt White

LOL.

#107 11 months ago
  108. viralshag

Well at least one of them was free… ;)

#108 11 months ago
  109. deathm00n

@108 Yeah, by the way, thanks! Didn’t catch you online to say it.

Now back on topic people. Xbox and Playstation sucks, PC master race for the win.

Did I do it right? :P

#109 11 months ago
  110. Gheritt White

@109: You forgot to call at least one of the camps “fags”. I think that’s how it’s done.

#110 11 months ago
  111. Patrick Garratt

I hope it’s called Xbox 720.

#111 11 months ago
  112. Patrick Garratt

Or Zbox.

#112 11 months ago
  113. Dave Cook

‘Exbox’

#113 11 months ago
  114. deathm00n

And then it turns out to be called Xbox 3. It would be weird.

#114 11 months ago
  115. Patrick Garratt

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just Xbox.

#115 11 months ago
  116. Dave Cook

@155 me neither tbh

#116 11 months ago
  117. viralshag

MexBox, comes with free nachos.

(If you sign up to Live for a year.)

#117 11 months ago
  118. Gheritt White

Decksbox, comes with DJ Hero 4. Killer app!

My money’s on Xbox Infinity. MS’ marketing types always hated “Xbox” as it’s so male-focused and how the letter “x” is usually only associated with adult content. In 2008, they didn’t want the next console to be called Xbox at all! “Infinity” has a softer cadence without pissing on the hardcore, which is why I think they’ll go for that.

#118 11 months ago
  119. DrDamn

SexBox – total entertainment solution. :)

#119 11 months ago
  120. Gheritt White

…and DrDamn wins.

#120 11 months ago
  121. viralshag

Microsoft Infinity…

Because you’ll be signed up forever to pay for it.

#121 11 months ago
  122. Samoan Spider

Is it too late for this?

#122 11 months ago
  123. G1GAHURTZ

I think they will call it…

…wait for it…

…you’re gonna love this…

‘Xbox’.

That’s it.

Whad’ya think?

#123 11 months ago
  124. Beta

Hopefully now that I’ve gone from 1 Mbps (love Sky Broadband!… -.-) to 48 I should be able to actually stream the thing. ;)

Unlike the PS4 reveal.. That was the night I chose to leave Sky. :P

Only an hour and half till I find out!

#124 11 months ago
  125. viralshag

@122, Epic.

#125 11 months ago
  126. G1GAHURTZ

The feed on XBL apparently starts 10 minutes before the show is due to begin, by the way.

I wonder why.

10 minutes of Doritos® adverts, maybe…?

#126 11 months ago
  127. Beta

I can just picture marketing suits throwing around words like infinity and fusion.

Hoping for 720 or just Xbox.

#127 11 months ago
  128. Patrick Garratt

It starts ten minutes before, yep. We’re not allowed to post the embed before then.

#128 11 months ago
  129. dandliver90

Can I watch this on my iPhone?

#129 11 months ago
  130. G1GAHURTZ

^ Maybe.

#130 11 months ago
  131. Cobra951

As I posted back 80 comments or so, 720 has no basis in anything. Why the media/internet/whatever has taken 360 and doubled it is beyond me. The first one wasn’t called Xbox 180 or Xbox 0. 360 is just the number of degrees in a circle. 720 has no meaning at all.

Of course, now that we’ve been getting 720 drilled into our heads, who knows what will happen. Self-fulfilling prophecy?

#131 11 months ago
  132. Gheritt White

@128: If your feed fucks up… actually I shan’t make violent threats on the internet. It’s bad form.

I’ll save it for IRL ;)

#132 11 months ago
  133. G1GAHURTZ

@131:

Don’t take it so seriously, it’s just a moniker.

#133 11 months ago
  134. G1GAHURTZ

ONE HOUR TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

#134 11 months ago
  135. Beta

720 equals two rotations or two circles, two circles equal infinity! Oooo.

Seriously though, it’ll probably just be called Xbox.

#135 11 months ago
  136. monkeygourmet

They call it xbox 720, because, when you see it you turn around 360 degrees twice and walk away from it…

#136 11 months ago
  137. G1GAHURTZ

@135:

Wait a minute…

Are you trying to say that you’ve got exactly 48Mbps?

How did that happen? Why not ask for 2 more and get 50?

#137 11 months ago
  138. Beta

It averages around 47 or 48 mbps but never reaches 50 for some reason.

I didn’t purposely order 48 mbps no. :P Apologies if it came across that way.

#138 11 months ago
  139. Cobra951

@135: Nice try! :)

#139 11 months ago
  140. polygem

where is this shit now? i thought 10 in the morning. ahhh redmondtime and in the evening… was just me – too dumb to understand timezones again! now it´s plus one hour to 6pm uk-germany right? riiight? so half an hour to go. ok, i see, that´s why i am a console gamer and not pc…

but bring it on finally!!!

#140 11 months ago
  141. Beta

@140 Yep 5:33 PM in the UK right now so roughly half hour to go.

#141 11 months ago
  142. Patrick Garratt

The stream’s live.

#142 11 months ago
  143. polygem

i am actually really excited now. i was mr cool ice just hours ago but now i start melting

#143 11 months ago

147. monkeygourmet

It’s happening…! :D

10 and counting!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

#147 11 months ago
  148. mistermogul

Woohoo! I’m like a fat kid eating cake!

#148 11 months ago
  149. monkeygourmet

X 1000! :)

Please MS, use your billions to have made a powerful console!

#149 11 months ago
  150. Beta

God I hope it’s not a crap reveal! These things rarely go well so I’ve got my fingers crossed :)

#150 11 months ago
  151. Erthazus

Sony butt is exploding right now. Epic intro MS have.

#151 11 months ago
  152. polygem

lol erth. i mean seriously “sony butt is exploding right now” just made my day :)

#152 11 months ago
  153. Ireland Michael

I wish I could get excited about this, but at the end of the day, its just new hardware. Without great games, that means nothing, and every format has great games. It just takes time.

#153 11 months ago
  154. mistermogul

This music means business! Anyone know who it is?

#154 11 months ago
  155. Sadismek

@151 Yeah, I bet Kaz is biting his fist in a corner crying :D!

#155 11 months ago
  156. polygem

2….

#156 11 months ago
  157. G1GAHURTZ

This had better be good.

#157 11 months ago
  158. Bill_E_Talent

30 seconds!!!

#158 11 months ago
  159. G1GAHURTZ

I’m watching on XBL. It’s about 3 seconds ahead of this stream… lol!

#159 11 months ago
  160. Dragon246

Start!

#160 11 months ago
  161. polygem

uhhhh. BAD START!!!!

#161 11 months ago
  162. mistermogul

It’s Major Noobson!

#162 11 months ago
  163. RandomTiger

Yer, that was pointless

#163 11 months ago
  164. Gheritt White

Major Nelson – BLATANT paedophile.

#164 11 months ago
  165. Beta

Alright get on with it.

#165 11 months ago
  166. zinc

Lovely, Larry has a little blonde puppet ;-)

#166 11 months ago
  167. Bill_E_Talent

creepy…

#167 11 months ago
  168. viralshag

BRING IT!

#168 11 months ago
  169. Cobra951

It’s on the 360 now as well.

Blah blah blah marketing blah . . .

#169 11 months ago
  170. Stardog

Xbox Alive?

#170 11 months ago
  171. viralshag

@170, Haha, That’s what I was thinking.

#171 11 months ago
  172. Sadismek

So much PR crap. SHOW US THE GAMES!!! :P

#172 11 months ago
  173. Cobra951

Xbox One!

#173 11 months ago
  174. Sadismek

HTC One partnership confirmed! ;)

#174 11 months ago
  175. barchetta

Footprint of a regular Amp? Stackable? Nice……

#175 11 months ago
  176. CyberMarco

Xbox one?

#176 11 months ago
  177. Ireland Michael

This self obsessed, willy waving tedium is getting dull already.

#177 11 months ago
  178. G1GAHURTZ

One!?

Whoah!

It’s HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

#178 11 months ago
  179. viralshag

Terrible name…

#179 11 months ago
  180. CyberMarco

More kinect crap… -.-

#180 11 months ago
  181. Sadismek

Woah, you say “Xbox One” and it turns on! Holy Jesus!

FUTURE!

#181 11 months ago
  182. Ireland Michael

So what are we going to call the original Xbox now?

God, what an uninspired name.

The most tedious thing about Microsoft’s conferences the last few years that its all tell and no show. Telling us its the future of entertainment won’t make it so.

#182 11 months ago
  183. Beta

Oh God no.. not always on Kinect. What I feared.

#183 11 months ago
  184. Bill_E_Talent

Moving along…

#184 11 months ago
  185. G1GAHURTZ

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!?!?!?!?!??!?!

#185 11 months ago
  186. Cobra951

Ugh! I hate talking to machines.

#186 11 months ago
  187. Bill_E_Talent

@185 THIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!

#187 11 months ago
  188. redwood

what the fuck? show us the games already?

#188 11 months ago
  189. Bill_E_Talent

Apparently, we all suffer from ADD

#189 11 months ago
  190. CyberMarco

Is the crowd payed to get excited?

#190 11 months ago
  191. Beta

Oh for God sake, I have TV already! Show me some games!

#191 11 months ago
  192. G1GAHURTZ

Don’t care about all this BS. Where are the flippin’ GAMES!!!?

#192 11 months ago
  193. Ireland Michael

If the instant stuff actually is instant, that is definitely a good start.

@190 Probably.

#193 11 months ago
  194. polygem

i hate tv, never skype, never watch sports….am i a gamer or what. talking to my xbox, grabbing a movie and zoomgestures? boooohhh!

#194 11 months ago
  195. Bill_E_Talent

Dear sweet fucking god shut him up

#195 11 months ago
  196. Star

omg so much gimmicky non-gaming stuff.

“we love gaming” but show you non of it hah.

#196 11 months ago
  197. polygem

a dream come true for couch potatoes. i am a pretty active guy that also likes to play games…the controller looks great though

#197 11 months ago
  198. Beta

Killing my hype. Get Him Off The Stage.

#198 11 months ago
  199. Cobra951

TV, TV, Skype, TV . . .

Games? Anytime now . . .

#199 11 months ago
  200. Ireland Michael

It’s pretty bloody obvious this is all prerecorded video.

#200 11 months ago
  201. zinc

Fuck me it’s a remote control, I can Skype with!!

AWESOME!!

#201 11 months ago
  202. G1GAHURTZ

This is poo.

#202 11 months ago
  203. viralshag

Why are you guys screaming for games? You all knew this was about the machine…

#203 11 months ago
  204. polygem

for now it´s “xbox go home” for me :)

#204 11 months ago
  205. Sadismek

“Xbox, go home”.

#205 11 months ago
  206. Star

“you dont have to remember channel numbers anymore”

eh i can remember without any problems after years of using TV :P

thx no need :P

#206 11 months ago
  207. lexph3re

Xbox atch tv, Xbox play my prerendered clip of a game…. XBOX QUICK BACK TO TV!

#207 11 months ago
  208. monkeygourmet

I’m now a PC gamer, hi guyz! :)

#208 11 months ago
  209. CyberMarco

The guy on stage reminds me of guys who go from house to house to promote merchandise, like encyclopedias, pots and frying pans. Making them look extraordinary compared to usual stuff, like they have reinvented the wheel.

#209 11 months ago
  210. dizzygear

I guess their hoping to bundle the Xbox One with DVB subs to help with their install base.

#210 11 months ago
  211. Sadismek

Yeap, history’s repeating. It’s mostly similar to PS4 now in terms of hardware. It’ll all come to games now.

#211 11 months ago
  212. Ireland Michael

A multipurpose media device where you can instantly switch from one thing to another?

Damn… almost sounds like… a PC. =P

#212 11 months ago
  213. CyberMarco

@212 – Shhhh! Erth will come gun-blazing…

#213 11 months ago
  214. Bill_E_Talent

@212 Yeah, but this is “Rocket Science Stuff” which is different…

#214 11 months ago
  215. CyberMarco

Rocket science what? lol

#215 11 months ago
  216. G1GAHURTZ

Blah, blah, blah…

#216 11 months ago
  217. Bill_E_Talent

Feedback in triggers is cool…

#217 11 months ago
  218. Ireland Michael

“This is a rocket science level stuff.”

Ell ooh ell,

#218 11 months ago
  219. monkeygourmet

By gamers… For gamers…

Don’t you even dare utter those words… Fuck you sky net! :/

#219 11 months ago
  220. Bill_E_Talent

This is persistently boring the shit out of me.

#220 11 months ago
  221. Sadismek

Now it shares the same functions with the PS4! And here I was, hoping this generation we’ll have at least slightly different consoles. :/

#221 11 months ago
  222. viralshag

BRING THE THUNDER EA

#222 11 months ago
  223. G1GAHURTZ

Uh oh.

It’s all gonna kick off now!

#223 11 months ago
  224. CyberMarco

I wonder how much the audience was paid to cheer so much…

#224 11 months ago
  225. polygem

EA sports…well fuck all this

#225 11 months ago
  226. Bill_E_Talent

whoa

#226 11 months ago
  227. reask

I like the bragging rights bit,it means I can get the 1 good match out of 50 and everyone will think I,m great. :)

#227 11 months ago
  228. polygem

guy makes me PUUUKE

#228 11 months ago
  229. CyberMarco

“change the way you play…”

How many time was that phrase used in the gaming industry…

#229 11 months ago
  230. Ireland Michael

Credit where credit is due, that controller does look great.

#230 11 months ago
  231. Erthazus

BORING AS FUCK.
    Console is an ugly PC case with WINDOWS 8 on it. I’m serious. You can buy this case. LOL

#231 11 months ago
  232. polygem

i do not want to live in this xbox world

#232 11 months ago
  233. Cobra951

Lead off games talk with EA and sports crap? Seriously?

#233 11 months ago
  234. Sadismek

Messi!

#234 11 months ago
  235. CyberMarco

All I can get from this event is that the new Xbox is aimed again to the US consumer.

#235 11 months ago
  236. Gheritt White

They’re losing me. The pad was… SO last gen. Glad I’m waiting until Xmas 2014, but right now PS4 has me way more excited tbh.

#236 11 months ago
  237. Beta

Can anyone say BORING! Show me some games!

#237 11 months ago
  238. Rockin a Jack D

Looks shit…

#238 11 months ago
  239. Ireland Michael

ZZZZzzzzZZZZ….

#239 11 months ago
  240. Beta

Umm, those graphics are not that impressive.

#240 11 months ago
  241. Bill_E_Talent

So it really IS the codfifa box?

#241 11 months ago
  242. monkeygourmet

So Ms wins with pure marketing grunt…. A sad day for gaming…

#242 11 months ago
  243. Bill_E_Talent

SAVE US PHIL!!!

#243 11 months ago
  244. Gheritt White

What a load of bollocks.

#244 11 months ago
  245. Ireland Michael

Oh look, a pre rendered cutscene…

#245 11 months ago
  246. polygem

241, 242, 244 + mofo 1

#246 11 months ago
  247. Sadismek

Eh, I can see the McLaren P1 there, so there it goes the McLaren deal they’ve talked about.

#247 11 months ago
  248. viralshag

Needs less trailerish, more actual gameplayish…

#248 11 months ago
  249. polygem

they are killing gaming right here. live.

#249 11 months ago
  250. Cobra951

FM5 at launch. First thing that makes me take notice.

#250 11 months ago
  251. CaptPierce

This just sounds like a PS4 with an Xbox logo on it. Not impressed with anything at all they’re mentioning. So many useless features and not a single game showed off in action.

#251 11 months ago
  252. ps4fanboy

console design is not impressive enough imo. the original xbox 360 design was way better

#252 11 months ago
  253. Sadismek

“Oh! A new IP!”

Live-action trailer combined with CGI?

“Xbox, go home”

#253 11 months ago
  254. CyberMarco

The crowd is getting really irritating… -.-

#254 11 months ago
  255. Ireland Michael

@251 I think what you mean is a PC with an Xbox logo on it.

#255 11 months ago
  256. YoungZer0

The Live-action footage was completely unnecessary.

#256 11 months ago
  257. Beta

Where is the gameplay? All pre-rendered or CGI so far.

#257 11 months ago
  258. Bill_E_Talent

Needs less trailerish, more actual gameplayish…
    ^This

#258 11 months ago
  259. Cobra951

Back to TV already? What?

#259 11 months ago
  260. polygem

ok, they´ve lost me. they showed what they really stand for, 15 exclusives or not.

#260 11 months ago
  261. monkeygourmet

TV TV TV TV TV TV TV Teeeeeeeeeee Veeeeeeeeeee!

Just make a fucking TV cunts…

My hobby… Getting raped… Raped right before my eyes…

#261 11 months ago
  262. Ireland Michael

Nobody cares about your “mission” if you don’t have anything to actually show.

#262 11 months ago
  263. Beta

Enough with the bloody TV!

#263 11 months ago
  264. polygem

what now. kill halo?

#264 11 months ago
  265. CyberMarco

At least we can say that it isn’t a sausage-fest! :p

#265 11 months ago
  266. Bill_E_Talent

Are you fucking kidding me?

#266 11 months ago
  267. monkeygourmet

Yep! :)

#267 11 months ago
  268. Cobra951

Halo TV series. Fuck me. Bah! Time for lunch . . .

#268 11 months ago
  269. polygem

i truly CANNOT believe all this! FUCK THEM!

#269 11 months ago
  270. CaptPierce

You know something’s wrong when a television series is the most exciting thing about a video game console reveal.

#270 11 months ago
  271. monkeygourmet

I played Pong…

Okay, that’s legit… You can rape me now, thanks…

#271 11 months ago
  272. salarta

I AM THE WALRUS.

Don’t mind me, thought I’d post something random that nobody will ever see in the flood of comments here. :D

#272 11 months ago
  273. YoungZer0

A lot of “experiencing”, “changing” and “transforming” going on here, but nothing to show for it.

And I thought the PS4 presentation was disappointing.

#273 11 months ago
  274. Beta

Show me games now, or forever lose a sale.

#274 11 months ago
  275. minxamo

#275 11 months ago
  276. Sadismek

Now we’re having a teleshopping-like interview! This can’t get any better.

#276 11 months ago
  277. Bill_E_Talent

No doubt about it, a completely different approach versus Sony’s console “reveal.”

#277 11 months ago
  278. Erthazus

Halo TV series in a CONSOLE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Sony I disliked your conference, but this one is TOPPING it in Retardation.

#278 11 months ago
  279. minxamo

WHERE ARE THE GAMES EGGMAN?
    YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE GAMES!

#279 11 months ago
  280. mistermogul

It certainly seems games have taken a backseat to other entertainment. I’ll wait till E3 to see what these 15 exclusives are but for now I’m still in PS4′s camp…

#280 11 months ago
  281. monkeygourmet

Raaaaaaaaaaaaage!

They are saying everything that I hate, every… Fucking… Thing… That burns my soul and makes me hate gaming…

#281 11 months ago
  282. Beta

Oh God no.. Is that it?!

#282 11 months ago
  283. Gheritt White

FUCK this bollocks, they’ve totally misjudged the audience of this reveal. There was plenty of time to court the mainstream – closer to launch, when the product is almost on the shelves. Right now, it’s about (re)capturing their core audience and, speaking personally, they’ve fucking FAILED.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

#283 11 months ago
  284. CyberMarco

@271 – Here you go. (NSFW)

P.S. It’s from South Park.

#284 11 months ago
  285. Sadismek

Damn, not this guy again…

#285 11 months ago
  286. ivycrew707

They all sound so scripted lol

#286 11 months ago
  287. daytripper

This has been one of the shittest console reveals I’ve ever seen. It’s a nice looking box but the name is shit and this event had been fucking rubbish

#287 11 months ago
  288. viralshag

Jesus, you lot are acting like they didn’t say today is about the console, E3 is about the games…

#288 11 months ago
  289. Bill_E_Talent

What a terrible, terrbile offering on display today.

#289 11 months ago
  290. viralshag

System seller news there…

#290 11 months ago
  291. polygem

U N B E L I E V E A B L E

now end the show with activision….well done

#291 11 months ago
  292. monkeygourmet

I already know what that is before I click! ;) my girlfriend and I were just talking about it!

#292 11 months ago
  293. Bill_E_Talent

@288 But it’s been almost all about TV.

#293 11 months ago
  294. monkeygourmet

My hobby is dead… My GTX 680 SLI rig is already being ordered with STEAM big picture. Bring on power plus indie

#294 11 months ago
  295. Bill_E_Talent

What an original synopsis for a COD game

#295 11 months ago
  296. YoungZer0

“America … the underdog …”

I’m outta here, bye, bye.

#296 11 months ago
  297. CyberMarco

lol, the guys at Activision act like they have reinvented the wheel… OMG! -.-

#297 11 months ago
  298. YoungZer0

Oh my god. They really are selling a “leaning” mechanic as if it’s the second coming. Unbelievable.

#298 11 months ago
  299. daytripper

@288 I am aware of that, even the games look underwhelming. Not impressed at all

#299 11 months ago
  300. Cobra951

COD Ghosts. 60 fps. Tech looks really good. Not a fan of the franchise, but at least it’s talk about stuff i care about.

#300 11 months ago
  301. Ireland Michael

>”not playing it safe”
    >new Call of Duty game
    >360 quality textures

#301 11 months ago
  302. CaptPierce

#302 11 months ago
  303. CyberMarco

Call of Duty Ghosts: Where dogs have ear-tattoos. System seller!!!

BF3 had better graphics on last-gen consoles…

#303 11 months ago
  304. Erthazus

New engine? Bullshit. It’s the same old thing but with better textures and effects.

Grass is from previous games.

It’s a current gen game but for XBOX ONE in 60 Frames Per Second.

#304 11 months ago
  305. Ireland Michael

“Modern Warfare 3 was state of the art…”
    “…pushed what was capable at the time.”

Jesus Christ. I’m done.

#305 11 months ago
  306. salarta

God, I wish this was during E3 instead of a couple weeks before it. This would have made for a hilarious E3 showing.

#306 11 months ago
  307. daytripper

Looks like a high res 360/ps3 game

#307 11 months ago
  308. polygem

call peta

#308 11 months ago
  309. polygem

there was literally nothing in this show for me. nothing.

#309 11 months ago
  310. daytripper

@305 I nearly choked at that comment

#310 11 months ago
  311. CyberMarco

@306 – Don’t worry, there is always a chance to screw it next time too.

#311 11 months ago
  312. Beta

… Unless you wow me at E3 Microsoft. It’s Sony all the way I’m afraid.

I’ll be waiting.

#312 11 months ago
  313. Cobra951

Done. Overall, too much emphasis on TV and cloud stuff. As a strictly solo gamer, I foresee not buying this until long after launch, if ever.

#313 11 months ago
  314. Blue Oni

That was the most underwhelming reveal of a new console that i’ve ever seen.Congrats MS.

#314 11 months ago
  315. RandomTiger

Thats all folks!!!!!!!!

#315 11 months ago
  316. Ireland Michael

What an utter joke.

#316 11 months ago
  317. Bill_E_Talent

My apologies to anyone that stayed up late to watch this…

#317 11 months ago
  318. freedoms_stain

I think the people you want to impress early on are the gamers, the casuals will come in their droves later based on what their gamer geek pals are saying.

MS are targeting the casuals from the word go. Want to interest gamers? Talk about your 8 exclusive new IP’s, not EA Sports games and CoD which will be on everything.

#318 11 months ago
  319. monkeygourmet

Wii U, suddenly seems absolutely fine. Although it will be the last ‘games console’, what a send off to gaming as we know it:

Mario
    Zelda
    Metroid

I love it.

#319 11 months ago
  320. Edo

Now I’ve seen some bulshitting in my life but the Call of Duty guy(whatever his name was)…..MY GOD.

#320 11 months ago
  321. CaptPierce

Welp, nothing made me want to pay for Microsoft’s new TV box. Looks like Sony has my wallet this year.

#321 11 months ago
  322. Dragon246

Shmony is scared!
    Well, MS has won before its even started. The attachment rate may double because of this…

- Said the most intelligent guys on the net.

Now let me put in some Wii U ads stating its the last gaming console, which can’t even make an personal account like PS3 and 360 did for ages.

#322 11 months ago
  323. MidlifeAxe

Where were all the games?

#323 11 months ago
  324. monkeygourmet

Don’t you see, they have won almost certainly, just in the most shitty way possible…

I like how you quoted me, I must always be in your mind.

Gaming is dead because of this box.

#324 11 months ago
  325. DeVitowned

Glad to see I wasn’t the only one underwhelmed. The crowd must have been a modified “laugh track,” unless they are that excited about timed exclusive DLC. The only thing I liked was the multitasking and Skype.

#325 11 months ago
  326. Erthazus

Loved the moment when they announced Halo series… that I WILL DOWNLOAD FROM TORRENT SITES.

Oh Jesus man………

#326 11 months ago
  327. Bill_E_Talent

@323 Aww shit man, you blinked at the wrong moment. Sucks to be you…

#327 11 months ago
  328. Stardog

This was quite brutal. There was nothing interesting about it.

CoD was the same as the previous. The sports games didn’t look all that realistic. I was hoping they’d take the physics up a notch with divets in the grass, shirts tearing, mud on the players, and weather effects, but there was nothing interesting.

And who cares about TV channels…

The PS4 games looked much more interesting. The Dark Soulsy one, and they had variety with Media Molecule. The One reveal was aimed solely at guys it seems like.

#328 11 months ago
  329. daytripper

Awful reveal, I’m just waiting if Mass Effect is exclusive otherwise it’s Playstation for me. Nice box (don’t get the specs) but that name is shit “One” ??

Maybe it’s tiredness but the graphics didn’t wow me at all

#329 11 months ago
  330. Bill_E_Talent

So still zer0 clarification regarding the rumoured “always-online” requirement. That doesn’t inspire confidence…

#330 11 months ago
  331. absolutezero

Sony stock levels have gone up by 8%.

#331 11 months ago
  332. Bill_E_Talent

^For serious??

#332 11 months ago
  333. Talkar

@331 It’s gone up a bit more than that, but yeah, that is awesome x)

#333 11 months ago
  334. Dragon246

On this meet, I am not as disappointed as many here. MS had set out to build an all-in-one box, the reveal isn’t bad if you look at it that way. However, whether it will work is the billion dollar question.
    In short, they know what they are doing whether its right or wrong, just like Sony, and unlike Ninty.

#334 11 months ago
  335. daytripper

MCV saying it will be blocking used games, behind a fee

#335 11 months ago
  336. Talkar

The problem is, some of us wanted games. We don’t want kinect, TV, movies, music. We just want games. Sony gets it, why don’t MS?

#336 11 months ago
  337. MegaGeek1

I wonder how long in this consoles life cycle that 8 gigs of ram will become inadequate. With all that bloat, a windows kernel, Kinect, DVR, PVR, and the kitchen sink… my guess is 18 months.

#337 11 months ago
  338. viralshag

@334, Exactly. They said this was going to be about the machine and it was. And in that space I think it looks ok. If the UI works as quick and slick as that, I’m impressed.

If people here are honestly surprised that MS are going after the all-in-ONE console/home entertainment machine, where have you been this gen? It’s been going that way the whole time.

@336, If you wanted that why didn’t you wait until E3? As they said that’s when games will be the focus?

#338 11 months ago
  339. manamana

Same same but different. It screams “mericuh” all over the place.

#339 11 months ago
  340. salarta

@331: Holy crap, I thought you were just saying that as a joke until I looked it up.

Sony: 22.75 +1.78 (8.49%)

Microsoft: 34.92 -0.16 (-0.44%)

Sony had a sharp incline starting at about when Microsoft’s conference began and is just now starting to slowly drop off, while Microsoft’s peaked early this morning and has only been alternating mostly between going down and staying level.

Edit: Correction, now that Microsoft’s conference is done, it’s sharply declining.

#340 11 months ago
  341. MidlifeAxe

It was all focused on TV, movies, music and all that. I can guarantee that hardly any of stuff will be available anywhere outside of America.

#341 11 months ago
  342. Bill_E_Talent

Sony stock dropped post PS4 announcement as well. That’s to be expected.

#342 11 months ago
  343. Kerrig

@341: my thoughts exactly

#343 11 months ago
  344. Hcw87

The console has technically the same specs as PS4 (don’t know if it has GDDR5 or GDDR3 yet, but i doubt gamers will notice any difference at all).

So the multiplatform games will look the same (like they do today mostly), and the only difference is the exclusive games on each consoles. I don’t understand the whine at all, if Watch Dogs looks amazing on PS4 it’ll look the same on the Xbox. One console isn’t better or worse than the other at this point.

I’m getting both as i have exclusive games i like on both consoles, but it’s hard (and pointless) to be a fanboy on either of these consoles.

#344 11 months ago
  345. Da Man

What’s amazing is how every time some new electronic device gets announced, the insane commenters discuss something which isn’t going to happen (like the always online, or no second hand games or the end of the internet) and then nothing happens and the site goes on..

Year after year.. N4N never loses the passion.

It’s going to be an exceptional machine with over 100 million of sales, much like it’s predecessor which is on track to be another PS1.

#345 11 months ago
  346. fihar

The focus is so different between the two that there’s no actual competition between them right now.

I wonder what will MS do to counter Sony’s big push for indies. While a lot of the features for the X1 is neat, I’m heavily leaning towards the PS4 right now.

#346 11 months ago
  347. stretch215

Well of course they’re going for the American market, they’re an American company. I was actually impressed with a lot of these features and I am definitely leaning toward ms for my first next gen. purchase (I’ll most likely grab both) I’m just waiting for e3.

#347 11 months ago
  348. stretch215

Also: @338 &344 +100

#348 11 months ago
  349. Beta

So they’re charging for pre-owned? This is confirmed?

That is another thing that will discourage me from buying.

#349 11 months ago
  350. Talkar

Thing is, games weren’t important enough for MS to be showed in full during this unveiling which leads me to believe they don’t care about games as much as Sony. Which then leads me to thing that Sony will be the better choice for hardcore gamers. Obviously this is all just something i think, we don’t really know anything yet, but speculate is all we can do right?

#350 11 months ago
  351. Lord Gremlin

@334 See, difference between DDR3 and DDR5 is huge. So…

#351 11 months ago
  352. Max Payne

It seams that Sony stocks are way up after unveal of Xbox one.

#352 11 months ago
  353. Beta

@352 Yeah that was mentioned a few comments back dude :P

#353 11 months ago
  354. Max Payne

@353 Sorry I didn’t seen :D

#354 11 months ago
  355. viralshag

@350, But that’s it. People are acting like they were fooled in to watching this because they were told they were going to get shown a load of games… which wasn’t the case.

Until FIFA and COD were mentioned earlier, for only an hours show, I wasn’t expecting any games to be shown. I was expecting to see the console, the UI, feature, Live and other online capabilities.

Which in that sense, there was plenty of. That and the fact that E3 is going to be “all about the games”. What I’m looking forward to now is hearing about the 8 (or 7 if we include Quantum Break) new IPs in a few weeks.

#355 11 months ago
  356. CaptPierce

Not a single game shown in action, 45 minutes of TV apps and useless partnerships, didn’t address a single rumor, and now it will charge you for playing used games?

Xbox One, here’s a shovel. Proceed to dig your grave with it. :P

#356 11 months ago
  357. Beta

@354 No worries :)

#357 11 months ago
  358. Phoenixblight

You can pretty much gauge the exclusives.

4 EA sports games
    Quantum Break(MS studio)
    Black Tusk(MS Studio)
    Twisted Pixel(MS Studio)
    Rare(MS studio)
    343 Studios(MS Studio)
    Forza

SO 5 unknown exclusives.

#358 11 months ago
  359. G1GAHURTZ

@355:

It was just disappointing, because the focus was on stuff that I don’t need a console for.

I don’t watch TV at all, and I have no desire to do anything on a TV other than play games.

I just wanted to see a simple in-game demo that could show me how good the thing ran compared to the PS4. Was that too much to ask?

Now they’ve shown this thing off, but I still have almost zero information about how good it is for games.

They’ve shown me almost nothing that makes me want to pay a single penny for it.

#359 11 months ago
  360. Eddie Rodrigues

@351 It’s not.

#360 11 months ago
  361. salarta

@350: Even if it turns out Microsoft somehow manages to be the best console for hardcore gamers, the fact of the matter is that perception is everything, and right now XBox One gives the perception that it’s a terrible option for hardcore gamers. On top of the few games mentioned being extremely casual fare, all the other features involved are geared toward everything other than video games.

PS4, meanwhile, seems like it’s optimized specifically for video games. The Share button, the video capture hardware built in, chatting with people while playing or watching others play even from a computer, their approach to loading a portion of the game to play while the rest downloads. And of course, thus far Sony has not suggested any restrictions on used games, while Microsoft has just basically said that you’ll have to pay a fee to play used games.

There’s no doubt about it, when it comes to an enhanced video game experience, PS4 is the far better option by the most objective standards. XBox One has a few useful features of its own: voice commands/gestures (if it works right, and if the person isn’t mute), go straight to where you last were so you don’t have to hunt for things, and ‘Snap’ to do a search while still watching something (which seems like it’s a good feature for a PC, not a system like this one). But PS4′s features are specifically geared toward improving upon the video game experience.

#361 11 months ago
  362. polygem

“They’re aiming to get sports fans and COD fans on their side early on. I think they know exactly what they’re doing.”

and this i fear…it was microsoft pissing all over our beloved hobby. killing everything that makes it unique, mainstreaming it, trivializing it, making it dull and shallow, aiming for the cahs and nothing but the cash. that´s what we have witnessed right here. it was shocking. i really cannot see how anyone can defend this shit.

the 360 was my main console this gen, i am a huge halo fan. i am outta here. this was awful.

#362 11 months ago
  363. monkeygourmet

Here here!

#363 11 months ago
  364. Lengendaryboss

Thats it? i was expecting more but whatever.

#364 11 months ago
  365. Sini

holy shit i want an hour of my life back, it made wiiu look better. sony will be steamrolling this gen.

#365 11 months ago
  366. monkeygourmet

I love the fact the Dragon must be bursting to comment, but he doesn’t want to add too much to MS traffic! :)

#366 11 months ago
  367. Beta

Indeed, I was expecting a set top box and Microsoft didn’t disappoint, or rather that’s exactly why they disappointed. Utterly predictable.

Nigh on one hour of television, voice control and sports.

#367 11 months ago
  368. ps3fanboy

PLAYSTATION4 FOR GAMERS THAT WANT THE REAL GAMING EXPERIENCE AND NOT A CRAPPY TVBOX!

#368 11 months ago
  369. viralshag

@362, To be honest you’re living in bit of a dream world if you think the gaming industry these days is anything but “mainstream”. I love unique games as much as the next person but if it makes me less of a gamer because I like CoD and FIFA, well that’s just pathetic.

#369 11 months ago
  370. Fin

That was pretty disappointing, the glossed over so much. Was so US centric too – like 70% of it, don’t give a fuck about.

#370 11 months ago
  371. Joe Musashi

Was busy. Missed the reveal. Not gonna read all these comments.

In a nutshell: What did I miss?

JM

#371 11 months ago
  372. Fin

Live TV integrated (with a DVR), though US only and you need an extra box
    Lots of live sports things
    Multitasking
    Lots of kinect gestures (new Kinect)
    Controller refined
    Forza 5, new IP from remedy
    EA special partnership
    Ghosts in-engine footage

Pretty disappointing I thought. Ghosts was the only in-game footage, everything else was prerendered.

#372 11 months ago
  373. monkeygourmet

Simon Cowell sponsors the new Xbox.

The new Xbox is a Sky box.

It has no games.

Edit…

They were too scared to talk specs… It’s a big box, but they haven’t told us what’s in it… Either worse than PS4 or the same. Does this matter? That’s up to you…

#373 11 months ago
  374. Joe Musashi

Oh.

JM

#374 11 months ago
  375. Fin

Oh there were very few hard numbers too – like 8GB and 500GB were the only ones I saw. Lots of hyperbole.

#375 11 months ago
  376. Joe_Gamer

I would like to point out to anyone who hasn’t had the joy of trying it out just yet, voice control fucking sucks, even when it works as intended(which is never) it is still worse to use than physical buttons. Oooh that looks cool, until you actually use it and then a week later you’re back to using your remotes because that ALWAYS works and is actually faster.

I regularly work with dragon medical, Doctors using thousand dollar Mic’s and training the programs database FOR MONTHS to recognize their individual voice mannerisms and it is STILL only accurate to about 95%. I don’t believe that the nextbox one will be anywhere near as accurate and even if by some miracle it was….I can issue 4-8 button commands in the time it takes to say “xbox, stop sucking!”

#376 11 months ago
  377. Cort

I already have a TiVo, thanks.

No sale.

#377 11 months ago
  378. Gekidami

Get back from work, see the main headline “Xbox One”, ok. Scroll down the page to see what games were announced… See nothing of interest. Oh Microsoft.

#378 11 months ago
  379. Dark

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#379 11 months ago
  380. Dragon246

@Viral,
    However, I am mighty disappointed with their Europe strategy. They need to do much more than “exclusive” fifa ultimate team mode to wrestle Europe out of Sonys vice grip imo.
    And most of those touted TV features wont work in major parts of the world, or would not be available for a long time.

@379,
    Thats really dark :P
    And hilarious.

#380 11 months ago
  381. viralshag

@380, Can’t disagree with that. I want to see what the TV options will be like in the UK. To be honest I’m on an equal level of excitement as I am with the PS4. Neither right now are must buys but what I’ve seen is far from a deal breaker.

#381 11 months ago
  382. salarta

@371: One thing I didn’t see others mention to you is that XBox One does not require an always-on connection, BUT it’s been confirmed through articles that pre-owned games require paying a fee to register them with Windows Live. Not sure how they enforce that issue though.

#382 11 months ago
  383. Cort

Wait, what?

A fee to play used games AS WELL as Live subs?

#383 11 months ago
  384. Dragon246

@Viral,
    Yeah, and Xbox leads in UK, they needed to wrestle the mainland parts out of Sony, which they wont if this is it (I doubt so, E3 is coming, more importantly, Gamescom).
    And it looks like they have given up on Japan, so that’s one region Sony has probably won by default :D

#384 11 months ago
  385. salarta

@383: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407912/microsoft-confirms-pre-owned-fee-for-xbox-one/

#385 11 months ago
  386. viralshag

@Dragon, from this I’ve got an idea of the power and UI of the machine. I’ll wait until E3 to see what both machines can really offer.

Gaming is only one interest I have to spend my free time at home. One machine to fit all my lazy needs is fine with me. I have no doubt there will be great games on all the consoles so really the selling point for me is everything else that’s on offer.

#386 11 months ago
  387. machy

in one word LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#387 11 months ago
  388. DarkElfa

Great, can we all buy our PS4 now?

#388 11 months ago
  389. Beta

@388 Already got mine pre-ordered ;)

#389 11 months ago
  390. tmac2011

why is the video so far down scared the shit out of me by the way

#390 11 months ago
  391. OlderGamer

You know whatching that was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Really, what were they thinking?

I think we have to wait till more info is avalible. On both PS4 and Xone. However, from what I have seen I am NOT impressed AT ALL with what MS showed.

Unlike some of you folks, I watch TV. I watch more TV today then I did at the start of this generation. However I don’t want or need to buy a Xbox to enjoy TV. All of those voice programs are nice, but you will likly have to program them. Plus voice comands…why?

Plus Kinect? No thanks.

What I wanted was more talk about gaming. I know this wasn’t intended to be an E3 reveal, but still it is a gaming machine…right? Or is it? This show left me wondering.

I think it is Waaay to soon to be declaring that PS4 will win anything in the years to come. However, I can’t see most of this stuff that MS is promoting having much to do with gaming. And I think gaming maters to gamers.

I would say the door is wide open for Sony. Or maybe we are just seeing the begining of the end of console gaming.

#391 11 months ago
  392. monkeygourmet

As Mr. Burns said:

“So, the caterpiller has emerged from the cocoon. As a shark. With a gun for a mouth.” …

Yes… We are in the generation of never ending sequels, DLC, micro transactions, Always Connected, etc etc…

Such is the price of being a console gamer…

#392 11 months ago
  393. CyberMarco

@Dark – I knew that something was fishy regarding the audience…

#393 11 months ago
  394. ps3fanboy

this is just…..

#394 11 months ago
  395. Lengendaryboss

Ok we get it Xbox1 is “sssssshhhhhiiiiiittttt” and PS4 is going to lead a generation of gamers, but please just stop it is an annoyance.

#395 11 months ago
  396. monkeygourmet

Like 2 tramps fighting over a bit of rotten cheese…

#396 11 months ago
  397. Lengendaryboss

@Monkey
    I would or only rather fight over a piece of meat or pizza but beggars can’t be choosers :D oh and i don’t like cheese.

#397 11 months ago
  398. monkeygourmet

I would never look down on someone who fights over a nice ‘Rib Eye’ or Pizza for that matter! ;)

#398 11 months ago
  399. Erthazus

I’m still laughing my ass off watching Call Of Duty in-engine trailer. That was just pathetic.

New engine… My ASS

#399 11 months ago
  400. ManuOtaku

I am with most of you, that thinks that microsoft really are focus on other medias not related to gaming, which i really dont like, i want a console to play games not other things unrelated, but i think sony and microsoft are focusing on the social aspect in equal terms, and that is something that i dont want either, but maybe iam being old shcool here, and i might like it when i get my hands on both.

I havent see the videos of this presentation yet, but reading the news, iam more optimistic than before, especially in the games related thing, i didnt expected 8 new ips for them, and neither 15 exclusives on their first year, so i got to said iam quite happy, especially for the new controller that address the most important flaw of the current one, and adds interesting elements. I knew COD adn FIFA and the likes will be the focus but that is expecte they have a hughe following of gamers, me included, but i didnt expected so many exclusives from them, expecially when they are focusing on other things, really colour me surprise and very interested.

Thank god it seems they got rid of my only complain, the always on online thing, so for me was a win, i mean this reveals.

#400 11 months ago
  401. Max Payne

@8:48 ”Its not secret that we at Xbox love games…” O RLY ?

#401 11 months ago
  402. Lengendaryboss

@Erthazus
    LOL :D

#402 11 months ago
  403. Hoika

They didn’t even sign an exclusivity deal with Ubisoft for Imagine: Happy Cooking 2?!?! http://files.xboxic.com/nintendo-ds/imagine-series/imagine-cooking.jpg

I’m with the Sony fanboys on this one. I think MS has dropped the ball with this reveal…

#403 11 months ago
  404. NocturnalB

Such a massive let down…

The biggest reasons and red flags for me not wanting this thing at all, the always connected Kinect for the box to work, the FEES for both purchasing a used game and the fee for more than 1 account to play said game.. not to mention all the cloud gaming.

And i thought the always online rumors were bad. It’s like waking up and realizing reality was worse than the nightmare.

I’ll miss earning achievements but my money is on PS4 now.

#404 11 months ago
  405. CyberMarco

And to sum up how I felt after this presentation…

#405 11 months ago
  406. Noodlemanny

I actually preferred this reveal to PS4. At least they actually showed the bloody case even if its a massive slab. I’m calling it the X1, saw it here first folks :P
    Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t really like either of them. Both just consisted of PR showy pre-scripted drivel.
    The PS4 reveal was hardly hugely game showing. More than the X1 for sure but still, thats all coming at E3. So just calm down, shut the fuck up and wait for E3. PLEASE

#406 11 months ago
  407. Rockin a Jack D

The whole box is a fucking scam. Yet morons will still buy it.

#407 11 months ago
  408. Phoenixblight

Typical response. Just a few weeks ago it was “Wait for the Xbox 720 reveal” Now it’s “Wait for E3″. If they wanted to show what the console was capable of doing they would have at this reveal, they didn’t.

#408 11 months ago
  409. viralshag

@406, Your name sucks. :P

I’m calling it the Xboxo, that’s X-BOX-O. Really emphasise the “O”, as in “Oh Microsoft, what were you thinking?”. You heard that name here first, remember that.

I’m thinking I’m just going to buy a new pad for my PC and pretend I’m playing an Xboxo.

#409 11 months ago
  410. frostquake

Where was the Xbox 3-D Hand-Held?? LOL…Oh wait that is Smart Glass Tablets?

Pretty Much went as Expected for me:

1. Have Smart TV loaded with a TON of Apps!

2. Have a Smart Blu-Ray Player loaded with a TON of Apps!

3. Have a Smart Tablet loaded with a TON of Apps, that controls my TV
    and Blu-Ray Player.

4. Have a Smart Phone loaded with a TON of Apps, that can control my TV
    and Blu-Ray Player

Guess I just wanted a Smoking Gaming Machine, because I have “App Fatigue”
    MAJOR APP FATIGUE!!

#410 11 months ago
  411. Cobra951

Reveal highlights:

TV TV TV TV TV . . .

#411 11 months ago
  412. livewired500

The reveal overall was a complete waste of time for me. I don’t play sports games. I don’t watch NFL. I have Direct TV which the xbox will probably not work with. I turn off the vibration crap on all my controllers because it is disruptive to gameplay (rumble in the triggers, blech!) I don’t play COD on the xbox and could truly give a crap about a Halo TV series by a washed-up, has-been director.

So what is left? The games. Oh, they forgot to show any.

#412 11 months ago
  413. Digital Bamboo

Just getting to this now. Let’s see what I missed…oh…oh my god…I see.

I think both Microsoft & Sony will sell millions, it will just be to different audiences.

At this stage, it looks like MS for the masses, & Sony for people who want to play games.

Personally, I like games.

#413 11 months ago
  414. GwynbleiddiuM

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!
    You have successfully watched a TV Show on Xbox One.

Next Achievement: Watch 5 TV Show episodes in a row!

#414 11 months ago
  415. G1GAHURTZ

I don’t watch tv, or even own one right now, so 90% of this reveal was irrelevant, for me.

#415 11 months ago
  416. Zohar

Sorry if repost, saw this on GAF

(EDIT: Yup beaten!)

#416 11 months ago
  417. Cobra951

@416: Yes, same thing I posted in 411. TV TV TV TV . . . Haha! Nicely done.

#417 11 months ago
  418. Zohar

Xbox, go home. :p

I like to watch some TV shows. I have a TV. I have cable. I have a cable box.

Why do I need another one? Oh so I can have it all in “one”

Yes, cool idea and the tech is very interesting, but I really don’t care, MS. Show me games. Sony blew your doors off. They are making a GAME CONSOLE. Even the Wii U is looking better than the Xbone. Tell me why your console is the definitive game machine that I should invest in. CoD map packs are meaningless. Every fucking platform is going to have CoD on it.

#418 11 months ago
  419. Mjorh

Buncha shitty game n useless tv! what an achievement , i’m thrilled ! lol!
    @413.+1

#419 11 months ago
  420. laughing-gravy

Yes it doesn’t need to be always on, but Phil Harrison confirmed to Kotaku last night that it has to connect to the internet at least once every day. Oh dear!

#420 11 months ago
  421. laughing-gravy

Just a thought, what happens if your playing a game and some annoying git comes up behind you and shouts Xbox TV! That’s really gonna pee you off.

#421 11 months ago
  422. ps3fanboy

ms is a joke and im glad i did the right choice lastgen. sony is a company that know what a real gaming console is, and what gamers want. the ps4 for the win!.

#422 11 months ago
  423. viralshag

Just in case it hasn’t been linked:

:D

#423 11 months ago
  424. mistermogul

@422 – Maybe you are right about the Wii-utanic becoming the Wii-uboat after all!

Wii U sales up 700% after Xbox1 reveal! It seems MS have taken all of Nintendo’s negativity off them this week, lol!

#424 11 months ago