Resident Evil 7 poster points to E3 2013 reveal – rumour

Monday, 20th May 2013 10:35 GMT By Dave Cook

Resident Evil 7 could be revealed at E3 next month, as suggested by a promotional poster that has leaked online. Treat this one 100% as rumour though. You have been cautioned.

You can find the Resident Evil 7 poster here.

This post on Boxden suggests that the image was intended to be kept under wraps for some time, but how they got a hold of this is anyone’s guess.

But of course, we all know that anyone with Photoshop skills can whip together a semi-convincing piece of art in no time, so again, treat this as rumour for now.

We’ve reached out to Capcom for comment.

Thanks aaron_avelino.

1. SameeR_Fisher

No animal getting a blow-job ?!

FAKE.

#1 1 year ago
  2. The_Red

I think they might go for a reboot. This could be a teaser for some prototype RE7 that was in the works but might have been cancelled after RE6′s perceived failure.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Akira_Tenshi

Feels far to soon. I hope this is not true. Capcom need to spend some serious time on RE 7 because 6 was just soul crushingly bad.

#3 1 year ago
  4. tezzer1985

#4 1 year ago
  5. Erthazus

I think this is fake. Too soon for RE7.

#5 1 year ago
  6. rbevanx

“Fake, only because Capcom have never used the same numerical front on their Resident Evil games”

Now that’s a good fact!

#6 1 year ago
  7. redwood

@1 lol!!!

#7 1 year ago
  8. POOP CRUSTY

Please ohh please don’t be an all out action game

#8 1 year ago
  9. Judicas

complete fake

#9 1 year ago
  10. salarta

Probably fake, but if it’s not then either it stars Jill and/or Claire or I’m not touching it.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Kieran

resident evil needs a serious reboot damm 6 was all over the place !!! cant wait to see if capcom stay true to their word saying resident evil will go back to horror

#11 1 year ago
  12. salarta

@11: I don’t think it should be rebooted until Jill and Claire get to be the focal stars of a main numbered Resident Evil game. Before RE6, I would’ve said it could be rebooted, but now that they decided to dick over Jill and Claire in RE6 for no legitimate reason, I think they deserve a proper installment to highlight them before Capcom considers rebooting. I can certainly say for my part that I won’t buy future Resident Evil games that don’t star Jill or Claire if that doesn’t happen.

And Revelations doesn’t count; it was always meant to be a sidegame spinoff title originally meant for only one portable system, it’s not the same thing as a main numbered entry and if Capcom tries to claim that makes up for Jill’s exclusion from RE6 then it’s a bullshit copout attempt given Revelations is just an updated port and co-stars Chris. It’s a step in the right direction, though.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Rafa_L

Yeah, I say it’s reboot time.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Lengendaryboss

Really? I would have said that a week after RE6 launch.

#14 1 year ago
  15. RocknRolla

Tired of this game because they have fucked it over and over again..

#15 1 year ago
  16. Vice

It gotta be fake since Capcom are not sure where to go with the series now and were planning to even reboot it, depending on ppl’s reaction to Revelation.

#16 1 year ago