Call of Duty: Ghosts footage surfaces, shows guns, characters & locales

Monday, 20th May 2013 10:09 GMT By Mark Limburg

Call of Duty: Ghosts developer Infinity Ward has given its shooter the Vine treatment in a short clip showing off some early footage. The game will be shown at Microsoft’s Xbox 720 reveal tomorrow night.

You can see above that it’s a fleeting glimpse of what’s in store tomorrow night at Microsoft’s reveal. You can watch the Xbox 720 event live on VG247 here. Bookmark it, seriously, as it’s going to be a big one.

We are currently expecting Call of Duty: Ghosts to be released 5th November, just in time to stuff into your camo-patterned Christmas stocking.

Thanks, Polygon.

1. Rosseu

Call of Duty: Army of Two

#1 11 months ago
  2. Mike W

So it’s a third person shooter? Interesting

#2 11 months ago
  3. Sanwiches

I don’t know where you got that third person idea. what did you see

#3 11 months ago
  4. redwood

why are they hiding it so much? I mean hype is hype but they have never done it this way before..

#4 11 months ago
  5. Mark Limburg

@4 Could be a few reasons.

Trying something different, waiting to unleash the floodgates once the big Xbox announcements occur (cross marketing tends to reach a larger audience), they’re all drunk on cheap tequila ..

Maybe all three.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Mike W

When the character is walking in the forest.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Kieran

aw I hope the MP maps are bigger in this one :)

#7 11 months ago
  8. hives

@Mike W – It’s just a shot of character walking, it’s not directly from gameplay.

@7 – Fans of multi in CoD like small maps, because they are defining the style of gameplay. I wouldn’t expect big changes apart from new engine and setting. Of course change of engine will affect gunplay probably, but not too much.

#8 11 months ago
  9. ps3fanboy

is it a third person shooter with big maps, i have lost interest already and its an instant not buy…

#9 11 months ago
  10. YoungZer0

Who said it’s a TPS? Could be a simple NPC walking around, not the player.

#10 11 months ago
  11. karma

I think I already played this game.

#11 11 months ago
  12. mimasap

Obviously I’ll wait for it to be released before judging it, but I’m not getting my hopes up for anything particularly new. They seem to promise something more innovative every year, and every year they disappoint.
    I’ve also voted for BF4 at http://ojezi.yzi.me/bf4vscodghosts/index.php just because I’m having higher hopes for it (although from the results, COD still has a bigger support base).

#12 11 months ago