Deus Ex: Human Revolution Wii U gets The Gadget Show treatment

Monday, 20th May 2013 19:26 GMT By Sherif Saed

Nintendo UK has released a video of some hands-on gameplay of the Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, filmed on the show floor of The Gadget Show Live 2013.

The video shows how the map, inventory screen and skill tree are all accessible on the gamepad without the need to bring them up on the main screen.

Along with reworked boss battles, this will be one of many features exclusive to the Wii U version, dubbed Director’s Cut.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Wii U is out this year.

1. dreamcastnews

I’d really like this.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Francis O

Yeah, It looks really cool. With all the DLC and gamepad features it’s worth playing again.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Lengendaryboss

I feel like Square Enix is testing Wii U, if it bombs drop support if it succeeds then continue to support Wii U sadly i know whats going to happen.

#3 1 year ago
  4. fearmonkey

One of my favorite games for this current gen, I’d love to see this game sell great on the Wii-u. I admit I’m doubtful it will though. Most people have probably already played it on other systems and not revisit it.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Francis O

Sorry Legendaryboss you don’t know it’s going to happen. Nor do you know if they are going to drop support if it doesn’t do well.

You don’t know how well it’s going to sell….you don’t even know the price or release date. So shut up.

Look where supporting the Xbox 360 and PS3 got Square Enix, damn near bankrupt. Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, and Hitman costed millions and none of them hit their sales projections. (I’m not guessing, this is fact)

Square Enix is on Life support. If they were smart, they would go after the oldschool Nintendo fans who have been begging for a new installment of Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana franchises. How about a real sequel to Final Fantasy 6?

#5 1 year ago
  6. monkeygourmet

£2.98 used on 360, free on PS Plus….

Why you do this Nintendo?!

#6 1 year ago
  7. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    How can i shut up when i am not even speaking i am writing, come on use your phrases right :D Keep neglecting reality, its inevitable. Square Enix had unbelieveable high expectations for those titles and if supporting those two platforms put them near life support, supporting Wii U will be the nail of that coffin for both companies. As for Franchise demand its best to put any successors on platforms with an actual audience you know not on Wii U, stick to what sells on Wii U: casual games.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Beta

I enjoyed this game. But it’s not going to push sales of the Wii U is it? Let’s be realistic here.

They need new content. Not expanded ports.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Francis O

So stick to what sales like Casual games? Your definition of casual games is off. You think New Super Mario Bros U is casual, but it’s not. It’s harder and has more content than Uncharted, Killzone, and a lot of the other games people deem “core”

Capcom made plenty of money with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U. Bit Trip Runner 2 is doing very well on Wii U too. Both of those games are not casual. So your statement of “stick to what sells on Wii U: casual games” is bullshit. By the Way, Just dance 4 on Wii U was outsold by Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, Assassin’s Creed 3, Tekken Tag 2, and Zombi U. So much for casual games selling more on Wii U.

You don’t know the financials of how much it costs to put games on Wii U, compared to PS4 and Xbox 720. So stop speaking like you do. Maybe if you provided numbers or facts to back up all your sales talk I would take you more seriously. But you just say cliche’s like nail in coffin… and other junk. You know nothing.

What’s fact is Square Enix put a lot of games out on the PS3 and Xbox 360, and they didn’t perform. Plain and simple don’t make excuses for them.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Wow that is really admirable the depths you will go to support Nintendo, oh i never stated which casual games so you picked the casual title. Ok i am going to come at this from a different angle Nintendo games are usually aimed at families who are the casual audience, you can’t refute that. Capcom made more money on the 3DS version than the Wii U version which sold 350K now i am going to state that publishers want more than that, EA threw a hissy fit because of it. When one of those ports/exclusive title reach a million come back in ten years, you know if you can get out of Nintendo world :D

Oh and just so you know the Public perception of Nintendo is casual so any games linked to them is casual and your opinion on having more content its really your opinion, i don’t think it true.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Francis O

Depths to support Nintendo? I’m just stating what is true. I really don’t care what ‘perception’ Nintendo has, perception doesn’t equal reality. The stupid ass Western Media bashes Nintendo all the time and creates a perception you drones like to use in arguments. For some reason Western media thinks guns = hardcore gamer.

New Super Mario Bros U is freaking hard, don’t take my word for it, try to beat the game for yourself, play the challenge levels. I beat Crushing difficulty on Uncharted 1 and barely died, regenerating health makes games way too easy now.

If publishers want more than 350K for a port that costed them no where near the money they would make off that 350K, then they have issues. ZombiU a ground up title that wasn’t even that good sold half a million without even counting the bundles.

EA made shit ports on the Wii U and expect them sell a million units on Wii U? That’s bullshit. FIFA, Madden, and Mass Effect were all crap, and you’re telling Wii U consumers to pick up bad ports, with less content and features than the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions? You are anti Nintendo!

You should be blaming EA for putting low quality ports on the system. If Mass Effect and Madden were actually good ports with all the same content as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, they would have sold much better.

Let’s have a debate online? I’ll broadcast it on YouTube…you have Skype? Or we can use the PS3…… take your pick.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Just-Joe

@6 £39.99 on PS Plus, because the second you drop the service, the game will no longer work.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Theres a difference between defending, blindly supporting and blinded by your fanboynism. Oh yeah and contrary to what you think of EA people do enjoy playing Sports games sales figures prove that.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Joe Musashi

“You don’t know the financials of how much it costs to put games on Wii U”

Do you? Are you a publisher?

(I’m not guessing, this is fact)

Saying it doesn’t make it so. Especially given your partisan stance and loose definition of the word “fact”.

What’s fact is.. ..they didn’t perform

“didn’t perform” is so ambiguous a term with so little context that enforcing it as factual is meaningless.

And..

And you do know all of these things? For a fact? For a genuine verifiable fact? Yes? Because, if not, that retort applies to you as much as anyone else.

As an example, look at #12. Direct, factual, relevant counterpoint.

JM

#14 1 year ago
  15. Clupula

So, wait…wait…Francis says that supporting the PS3 and 360 put Squeenix into bad financial shape and then suggests that they’d make a profit if they started making games exclusively for the Wii U, a system with the tiniest fraction of either system’s userbase?

Yes, because I’m sure that a game that has to sell 6,000,000 units to be profitable will do so much better when it’s on only a system that doesn’t even have 6,000,000 people owning it.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Clupula

Also funny that Francis says that Madden was an inferior port, because I distinctly remember OlderGamer saying that the Wii U version of Madden was the best one this year.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Francis O

@ Clupula …..you’re a idiot. Where in my comments did I say Square Enix should make games exclusively for the Wii U?

Right…I didn’t say that at all. You’re putting words in my mouth because your reading comprehension is that of a five year old.

And NO Madden on the Wii U is not the best.

It’s missing features the PS3 and Xbox 360 version have. And the framerate is not as good. It’s a shit port that I’m glad sold like crap.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Francis O

@Legendaryboss, your defending EA for making crappy ports on Wii U. Seriously, your wrong, plain and simple. But like I said lets debate….you defend EA and I’ll defend Nintendo.

Skype…PS3 Video chat, and don’t worry, I’ll be civil. But I think you’re scared to look stupid for defending a company who makes shit ports, DRM, and voted the worst company in America 2 years straight.

#18 1 year ago
  19. Dragon246

@Clupula,
    You found that out now? :D
    Oh the contradictions between Ninty fans…

“voted the worst company in America 2 years straight.”
    Right. An internet poll is taken as the voice of 380 million odd US citizens. Pardon me if don’t believe that.
    Oh, and waiting for your response on how PS2 outshipped wii and wiiu combined last quarter and proof for ninty being is the highest selling hardware company right now.

#19 1 year ago
  20. Lengendaryboss

Francis i am not defending EA, i am just stating that people enjoy playing sports games and i never never stated Wii U and its “crappy ports” thanks to Sales Wii U owners now have even less third party support. How do you take people enjoying sports games to equal defending sports games on Wii U why would i care for a system on its way to a coffin thats aimed at an audience i am not apart of, i was referring to the main platforms.

#20 1 year ago
  21. CyberMarco

@Francis – Out of curiosity, how old are you?

#21 1 year ago
  22. Clupula

@17 – Don’t argue with me over Madden. I don’t like football, so I’m certainly not going to be playing a videogame version of it, no matter what system it is on.

HOWEVER, one of this site’s other big Nintendo defenders said that the Wii U version is the best one. I distinctly remember having a conversation with him on here where I pointed out how poorly it sold and he told me that it didn’t matter because, as someone who owned it, he was more than happy having the version with everything the other versions have and more. Are you calling him a liar?

#22 1 year ago
  23. Clupula

@17 – I believe you also said, Square Enix is on Life support. If they were smart, they would go after the oldschool Nintendo fans. Okay, please do tell me how this statement does not imply exclusivity. You did not say JRPG fans, because you know that most of those are not on Nintendo home consoles and haven’t been since the PS1 days. So, please do explain to me how Squeenix purposely aiming for “old-school Nintendo fans” would enhance their fortunes in a way that several million-selling games like Tomb Raider have not.

#23 1 year ago
  24. Francis O

Damn, arguing against all these Nintendo haters is hard work.

But here goes.

Dragon246

The PS2 didn’t outship or outsell the Wii U and Wii last quarter. Because if it did…there would have been a news story on it. PS2 isn’t even tracked on NPD, Media Create, or the UK charts, so therefore it’s not selling high enough to even get tracked for sales other than Sony’s internal projections they mix with the PS3…. so it’s impossible to pinpoint an exact number for PS2 sales.

Between the Wii U, Wii, and 3DS Nintendo sold 388000 units excluding the DS which sold 86,000 units. for March

MS only has one platform on the market so they always lose in total hardware.

So yeah, there’s you’re proof, but your a tool if you actually thought the PS2 sold more than the Wii last quarter cause it didn’t. Not only that, but you have no proof saying it did. Many stores don’t even sell PS2 units anymore.

Lengendaryboss…..Your defending crappy ports on Wii U. That’s fine if people enjoy playing sports games, I’m not saying people shouldn’t. What I’m saying is EA made shitty ports, they shouldn’t expect good sales when the games are missing features and run worse due to laziness.

And you say the Wii U is on it’s way to the coffin? I think you need to give the system at least a year. Nintendo has a lot of big games planned for the summer and on. So you’re jumping the gun.

People said the same thing about the 3DS. But like I said, lets debate….unless you’re scared. I’ll be civil.

#24 1 year ago
  25. Francis O

@ Clupula like I said, your reading comprehension skills are horrible. “Square Enix is on Life support. If they were smart, they would go after the oldschool Nintendo fans.”

- Where in that statement do I say “Square Enix should make games exclusive to the Wii U?” Implying something, is based off your flawed interpretation of my words, not actually what I said. Fix your interpretation skills and maybe you might learn how to have the reading comprehension of somebody older than 8.

I said they should go after oldschool Nintendo fans with their next games. That does not imply exclusivity.

You ever heard of Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana? People want sequels to those games. Those where old school Nintendo games. I meant it in the context of the game, not implying that it should only come to Nintendo systems.

Square Enix tried to do the high budget Western shit and they went damn near bankrupt. It’s time to get back to their roots, which is oldschool greats like Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, FF 6, as well as the PS1 and PS2 FF titles.

#25 1 year ago
  26. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    First and foremost i am not a Nintendo hater, very certain i mentioned this many times, unlike you i am able to see the faults and pros of Nintendo, oh wait thats not fair you only see the pros of Nintendo and Nintendo has no faults in your view right? :D Second sorry if defending Nintendo is hard work but a question what exactly motivates you to do it so impressibly? Third the problem with Nintendo games is that they don’t to appeal me (Grew out of Pokemon in 2011) I want FPS, (I know we are overflowed with it but i enjoy some of them) Racing, Adventure, Open World games like on PS3 and Xbox360 and i want key franchises like MGS and GTA. The problem is that Nintendo platforms don’t host this, if they do its aimed at Nintendo’s audience, my problem with Nintendo is that they limit their audience. Fourth People who said the same thing about 3DS was wrong why Nintendo is much better supporting handhelds thans consoles. Finally about missing features and content, a game can break over 500K factoring in that example COD Declassified sold over 700K, Brand Power is what manipulates people into buying crap games/ports/exclusives.

#26 1 year ago
  27. Clupula

@25 – Most people I know who played Chrono Trigger, played in on the PS1. Sure, there’s a couple older people who played the SNES version and a couple played the recent portable, but the majority I know played it on PS1. You also seem to forget that there WAS a sequel to it. Chrono Cross on the PS1.

The Mana titles, as well, continued on PS1 and PS2.

So, there was no need to mention Nintendo at all, in your statement if you simply mean that Squeenix should get back to doing JRPG’s instead of Eidos games, a statement, I will have you know, I actually agree with.

#27 1 year ago
  28. viralshag

Just like Arkham City and all the other good games brought to the WiiU, it will probably sell like crap (I don’t think Batman or Assassin’s Creed even broke more than 200k copies sold) and then probably deemed a waste of time.

The fact is most people that own a WiiU have played all these games before and it’s probably only the die hard “let’s see what difference the pad makes!” gamers that are trying it.

The console might have sold a few million units but the game sales for some of these third party titles are dragging behind and if the owners don’t want them, why would they continue to development of WiiU titles with better sales on current gen and new consoles around the corner?

#28 1 year ago
  29. Clupula

@26 – The interesting thing is that I am not a hater of any company, except for Activision. And I share your view on Nintendo not offering me what I want, yet what’s funny is that you and I appear to be into completely different genres. I’m a huge fighting game and JRPG fan, while you prefer FPS titles. But the common denominator is that Nintendo consoles don’t offer much of either.

I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t interested in the Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei game, but it’s going to take more than just two or three games to sell me on a system. Nintendo haven’t been able to sell me on one of theirs in a very, very, long time.

#29 1 year ago
  30. Francis O

Legendaryboss… That’s cool, you like what you like. But Nintendo has exclusives in all the genre’s you mentioned. You just don’t want to buy their system to play them. Bayonetta 2, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Xenoblade 2,Sonic Lost World, Project Cars, Super Smash Bros U, Mario U, Mario Kart, Shadow of the Eternals, Bit Trip Runner 2, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Lego City Undercover, The Wondeful 101, Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Zelda, I think that covers every genre you said.

There lacking in FPS games, but you can always play those on PS or Xbox.

you just proved my other point I would like to make, Nintendo fans are too smart to buy EA’s crap. Brand power is one thing, crappy port with no support is another. You can’t compare COD Declassified in this situation because while it’s a crappy game, not a crappy port players could get else where.

ZombiU would be the equivalent of COD Declass, bad game that sold a lot better than it should have.

And like I said, lets debate over YouTube or Skype. You seem to think you got all the answers right? Well let everybody know.

@Clupula, show me proof the MAJORITY of people who played chrono trigger played it on the PS1. Sorry, saying “most the people I know” doesn’t count as a majority of people who played the game.

Any actual proof of how many people who has played Chrono Trigger is tough. Many people played it on PC through emulation. But between the SNES and DS versions, Chrono Trigger sold near 3.5 million units. And the DS version is much newer than the PS1 version.

“However, you do realize that these games that you’re asking for would most likely be on PS3/PS4, maybe the 720 as well? Since that’s where the JRPG fanbase has been for over 15 years.”

Based on what logic? What fanbase? Damn near every JRPG that came out on the PS3 and Xbox 360 were busts in the west. Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Reminant, and so forth.

No, these games would likely go to the 3DS and Vita. Cause in Japan, JRPGs and handhelds sell.

#30 1 year ago
  31. Dragon246

@Francis,
    Shame. You should talk only on things you know, I will just copy paste what I wrote there-
    HA. Looks like I need to comment again to correct some financial retarded people here.

1. Ps2 probably out”shipped” Wii and Wii U. Let me explain-
    a.Its shipped, not sold. Get it?
    b.Ps2 in last quarter stopped “shipping” in some territories, so they probably gave a larger shipment of ps2 than they generally do, because they need to clear inventory. Happens all the time.
    c.PS3+PS2 sales have increased 36% for no immediate reason (3.4 million from 2.4 million YOY). Reason, see above.
    d. Wii and WiiU sold a combined 800k units, PS3+PS2 shipments INCREASED by a million, so unless someone is retarded enough to think PS3 sales somehow went up over a million in the slowest period , PS2 SHIPPED MORE THAN 800K. (PS2 sold 600k last year this quarter, so allotting 200k increase out of 1 million increase YOY to PS2 is easy)
    While I don’t expect you to understand how hardware shipments work, there you go.

“As for the Nintendo selling the most hardware units, its pretty easy to come to the conclusion.

Sony sold 211,000 PS3′s with 33,000 Vita’s and 8000 PSP’s for a grand total of 252,0000 units. ”

Its a shame you don’t understand why many laugh at your insane comments. So you are taking NPD US of A numbers and saying that Ninty hardware sold most worldwide?
    Look, here is your proof, look it up-
    Last quarter-
    PS2+PS3 – 3.4 million
    PSP+Vita – 1.3 million

Wii + Wiiu- 800k
    DS+3DS- 1.44 million

Do the maths.
    Anything else to say?

Edit- Sony numbers were even more :) Silly me :P

#31 1 year ago
  32. Francis O

Legendaryboss and Clupula,Sony and MS don’t really offer what I want. I like Platformers, JRPGs, and action games. Nintendo has plenty of each.

But I’m willing to debate either one of you guys. You guys always hide behind this site where you know most people think just like you and will support you.

How about coming out for a bit and having a real face to face friendly debate on these topics. I promise I’ll be civil, and it will be fun.

Skype, PS3, SpreeCast….take your pick, I already know Legendary is scared, how about you Clupula?

#32 1 year ago
  33. Francis O

Where is your link for those numbers, Dragon?

Nintendo outsells the Sony in total hardware in Japan and the US. We don’t have clear numbers for Europe. But all indications point to the Wii, 3DS, Wii U, DS outselling the PS3, PSP, and Vita in combined hardware.

The 3DS by itself outsells the PS3, Vita, and PSP in Japan.

#33 1 year ago
  34. Joe Musashi

@24 Your link is to an article that, once again, is tagged “rumour”. In fact ‘rumoured’ is a word used in the article title and URL.

Rumours are not facts. Logically, if verifications of rumours had become available, then any worthwhile news source would updated their ‘rumoured’ article with the factual verification. Or make a new article based on the factual evidence. That doesn’t appear to be the case with the rumours you link to to ‘prove’ your claims.

Damn, arguing against all these Nintendo haters is hard work.

Perhaps it would be less hard work if you based your arguements on something other than having a confrontational tone, name-calling, dismissive remarks and counterpoints based on vapour and bias.

And given your own side-stepping of very simple questions (Are you a publisher?) your insistence that others provide you with answers to yours is not very considerate.

JM

#34 1 year ago
  35. Dragon246

@33,
    Would you accept you were wrong when I show the link? I cant bother myself for nothing.

#35 1 year ago
  36. Francis O

@ Joe

It’s tagged rumor, but if you click on the article many of the numbers are confirmed. And I’m not a publisher, there.

I’m trying to challenge these guys to face to face debates and they won’t because they will be off their comfort zone of VG247

#36 1 year ago
  37. Dragon246

^Not responding to me anymore eh?
    Well I will give my source a few hours later, as I am logging off, that is if you agree to accept your folly, which I am assuming you wont, since I’m trying to challenge you to face facts and you won’t because you will be off your comfort zone of VG247.

#37 1 year ago
  38. viralshag

Not even sure what you’re trying to debate here… The console is selling poorly and people so far don’t really care about the third party titles. You can see that in the sales.

#38 1 year ago
  39. rbevanx

Francis is a Nintendo fanboy and people are trying to convince him that his facts are actually rumours.
    Usual videogame webiste/forum arguing lol.

I actually disagreed with Lengendaryboss on comment 3. I personally think judging if the console can sell games on one game that is 2 years old or close to that is a bit crazy in my view.
    Esspecially just one game and I think so many have already played it as it’s on almost every format, even onlive!

If they are gonna test anything it might be for another game in the franchise or similar, as they are improving the boss battles, new guns and enemies I think.
    I would also imagine the costs of this game would be very little as most of the work has already been done.

BTW I can’t stand the WII-U Francis :)

#39 1 year ago
  40. viralshag

@39, That is true that they have redone some of the elements of the game. I just think based on what the actual game is like, the boss battles (as an example) are a minor thing. Sure, they could do with some improvement but I think the majority of the game will be the same.

#40 1 year ago
  41. Clupula

@30 – First, I don’t care about portable systems. I don’t discuss sales for portables. So, those are off the table here. We aren’t discussing the 3DS or the Vita. This is a conversation about the Wii U versus other home consoles only.

That out of the way, since solid numbers on Chrono Trigger are so hard to find, since the sales numbers for the game combine both the SNES and PS1 titles at around 2.65 million, I can only go by anecdotal evidence for the comparisons between those two versions (however, the DS version only sold 790,000 worldwide). However, Chrono Cross sold 2 million units and that was only on one system, unless you count the PS1 classic version on the PS3. So, that puts the series as having more sales on Sony systems.

Now, as for you saying why you choose Nintendo, please do tell me the “plenty” of JRPG’s that the Wii U has. The Wii had less than a dozen in its entire lifetime in the West.

The PS3 has close to twice that in exclusive JRPGs, alone. Never heard of a little company named NISA, I guess.

And if you really want to compare sales, let’s compare the PS3 sales of Final Fantasy XIII to any JRPG on the Wii. Or how about the sales of Ni No Kuni or Valkyria Chronicles to any of the Operation Rainfall titles? I’d say to compare Tales of Graces to Tales of Graces F, but I can almost hear the myriad of excuses for why the PS3 version sold more before I even pose the question, so I’ll just skip it. The Wii U is not a JRPG machine.

It’s funny that your examples are all 360 exclusives, another system not known for being a JRPG machine.

Although, most of those titles you mentioned did outsell almost everything on the Wii U.

As for debating you publicly, why should I do that? I’m a public figure. I have a fanbase. If you wanted to get another public figure to debate me, using your talking points, I’d be all for that, but I’m not going to give your little website free publicity unless there’s something in it for me.

#41 1 year ago
  42. fihar

None of this thing matter.
    The simple fact is this, the Wii U is currently struggling.
    Because the Wii U is struggling, few third-party developers are willing to fully support the system.
    The Wii U will continue to struggle until Nintendo brings out the heavy hitter.

Back during the Wii days, Nintendo were able to support themselves because of the unique and easily accessible experience the Wii has to offer, even the Queen herself reportedly plays the Wii.
    Right now, most developers (and I suppose by extension the public) are still struggling on how to effectively utilizes the Wii U gamepad.
    The way I see it, even if Nintendo somehow bounce back, they’re not going to be able to recapture the success the Wii had with the Wii U.
    Not unless some developers managed to unlock the potential the Wii U gamepad has to offer and are able to market the struggling console to the same group of people who bought into the Wii craze.

#42 1 year ago
  43. Joe Musashi

@36 Thank you for the response, it’s appreciated.

JM

#43 1 year ago
  44. Joe Musashi

Oh dear.

The site you link to in #33 appears to be your own site.

Agreeing with yourself doesn’t really add weight your views. And your lack of transparency does you no favours.

JM

#44 1 year ago
  45. viralshag

Haha. Oh noes.

#45 1 year ago
  46. Dragon246

@JM,
    Hush man, don’t spoil the fun :P

#46 1 year ago
  47. deathm00n

Really? Someone who can’t get YOUR and YOU’RE right in one single phrase have a news site? English isn’t even my native language and I’m not a perfect writer, but it hurts my eyes everytime someone writes “your wrong”.

#47 1 year ago
  48. DrDamn

He did get it right in @17 look …

“Clupula …you’re a idiot.”

Ummmm … :)

#48 1 year ago
  49. CyberMarco

^ nope, “you’re a idiot”. he should have written “you’re an idiot” :p

#49 1 year ago
  50. DrDamn

Yes I did get that – it was the main reason for pointing it out. :)

#50 1 year ago