Remember Me gameplay video: watch Nilin kick ass here

Monday, 13th May 2013 11:05 GMT By Sam Clay

Remember Me, the upcoming mind and memory bender from Dontnod Entertainment,has you kicking and punching your way through several enemies across its lengthy campaign. VG247.com got exclusive access to an early preview build, so we’ve captured some ass-kicking gameplay to keep you excited until it launches in June.

Taking out Kid X-mas

Tearing up a bar – the leaking brain

Introducing an invisible enemy

Nilin vs Mech action

Remember Me is out on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC across North America on June 4th, and from June 7th across Europe.

1. TheWulf

I’m mildly optimistic about this one. I can’t help it. Nilin isn’t nearly as sexualised as she could be, and I’d dare say she’s actually way less sexualised than Faith. We’re talking Jade of Beyond Good & Evil levels of acceptable, here, which is very cool.

I’m still not sure how sold I am on the story or the gameplay, but the concept is interesting. Whether they can actually carry it off well though is another thing. I really hope they can.

#1 1 year ago
  2. YoungZer0

Naw, still can’t help myself but dislike the design of the main character, or any of the characters in the game.

#2 1 year ago
  3. moopid

Urgh, walking on that grating with those heels looks unbelievably painful.

#3 1 year ago
  4. YoungZer0

@3: That too. Dunno why they praised themselves with being so totally revolutionary but insisted on the heels. I think they tried to sexualize her, they tried to make her attractive, but failed miserably, because skinny models look boring.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Superfrog

I don’t know, the terrible animations of the main character kill it for me. Also, she doesn’t seem to be a likable as a character.

It’s such a shame, because the Neo Paris setting is awesome.

#5 1 year ago
  6. YoungZer0

@6: Aye. I wish the character-design would be as good as the environment-design.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Sam Clay

I will say, I’m really enjoying playing this.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Mjorh

Dunno why but i can’t see much in this game , by speculation i’d say it’s scores will be in 7-8 interval ,8.5 at most!

#8 1 year ago
  9. deathm00n

Sam, is the system of creating combos a good one? It hold my interest with how you can create your combos and giving them special attributes like life recovery.

#9 1 year ago
  10. PEYJ

I’m getting more and more convinced that I won’t play this game. Tons of combo-fighting and daft dialogue.

#10 1 year ago