Injustice: Gods Among Us survey asks which hypothetical DLC character fans would like

Saturday, 11th May 2013 14:45 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Netherrealm Studios boss Ed Boon has posted a survey, asking fans which character they’d like to see as hypothetical DLC in Injustice: Gods Among Us. The choices are: Blue Beetle, Doctor Fate, Powergirl, Red Hood (Robin), Static Shock, Swamp Thing, or Zatanna. Vote for yourself through here – just keep in mind this is, again, hypothetical. Still, I think Swamp Thing would be rather awesome. Injustce: Gods Among Us is now available on PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360.

1. heyvc

It would be cool more Magic Characters. Zatanna and Doctor Fate are great for that part. Red Hood is the one ‘different’ Batman character that Is awesome too. Powergirl Would ROCK.. WAY more than Super girl. Blue beetle maybe would be a lot like cyborg but they caould make it happen. Static Shock would be cool and Swamp Thing Would be very interesting. xD

2. SameeR_Fisher

Red Hood for me.

3. Clupula

I voted for Zatanna since my #1 choice for DLC, Poison Ivy, wasn’t on the list.

4. melonbuster1

Powergirl! !!! All day.. huge um power upfront. ..lol

5. OwningXylophone

Swampy for me, although Red Hood would also be good. Outside of that list, Manteau from Dial H could be an interesting one with a pretty random move set, and then there is Larfleeze of course… Who wouldn’t love him in there?

6. xino

why would people want to vote for Robin? when we have how many Batman characters and batman villain characters?

I voted fro Static Shock, I have no idea he was even from DC Comics O_o

either Powergirl or Static Shock

7. AmeriToast

Power Girl or Static Shock

8. OwningXylophone

@ Xino

Red Hood =/= Robin. Red Hood is Jason Todd, the 2nd robin, after he was killed by The Joker in 1988 and resurrected as a badass gun wielding anti-hero with an axe to grind towards Batman in 2003 as Red Hood.

9. HighWindXIX

Zatana of course! Though I would love to see Power Girl as well. If he was a choice though, Larfleeze would probably be the best DLC character ever made.

10. Clupula

@6 – The reason why it has “Robin” after Red Hood is because there were two people called The Red Hood. One was the Joker before he was the Joker.

And I don’t think there can ever be enough Batman characters. As I said, if I had to pick a character out of everyone in DC to add to the game, I’d add Poison Ivy who is another Batman character. He’s DC’s most popular franchise and he has the best characters in their roster. It’s no wonder he has the most characters in the game and hopefully, he’ll get a couple more.

11. Christopher Jack

Martian Manhunter(why ain’t he in this survey) & Doctor Fate.

12. zinc

^ It isn’t easy being green :-(

13. monkeygourmet

Swampthing please!!!

And try to include Elle Mcpherson in as his ‘super’ move!!!

14. Gheritt White

The Ray or Jack Knight (the eighth Starman) – blates!