Dragon’s Crown: Amazon trailer shows an ill-dressed barrage of attacks

Friday, 10th May 2013 11:04 GMT By Dave Cook

Dragon’s Crown developer Vanillaware has released another gameplay trailer, this time focusing on the hard-hitting Amazon class. She’s wearing next to nothing and this has sparked a debate in some circles. It’s all very ludicrous, but judge for yourself here.

Dragon’s Crown is heading to PS3 and PS Vita cross North America from June 30, and Europe is still waiting for a release date.

Thanks GamesHQMedia.

1. FeaturePreacher

I agree. A debate on how great this game is, is ludicrous. This is definitely a must buy.

#1 1 year ago
  2. OmegaSlayer

Couldn’t wait for this :p

#2 1 year ago
  3. The Dude

Has everyone forgotten Ax Battler and his little pants? Barbarians ALWAYS wear next to nothing. Muscles + no clothes… I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Stoked for this game.

#3 1 year ago
  4. JackThomas

This game makes me make me buy a Vita along with Soul Sacrifice. Sony finally getting some good games out after all this time eh.

#4 1 year ago
  5. JackThomas

As for the busty character, it’s been blown way out of proportion based on that douchebag Jason Scrier’s criticism of the game on Kotaku.

Then again, it’s Kotaku.

#5 1 year ago
  6. EdNorton

Busty character shitfest is amazingly stupid. Focus on the game itself.

Then again, I guess the aforementioned shitfest has generated A LOT more hype for this game than it would have without the shitfest occurring. Now you see with every video released the anticipation grows.

#6 1 year ago
  7. The_Red

Quick! Someone call Kotaku before more people see this oversexed character. Those idiots aside, I can’t believe how stunning this game looks. Love the gameplay, love the world and LOVE the insane character designs.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Clupula

That character could seriously crush a man’s skull between those ass cheeks. lol

Reminds me a lot of a Boris barbarian painting.

Can’t wait to play this on my PS3. I almost feel like artwork this good is wasted on a small screen.

#8 1 year ago
  9. zinc

DAT ASS!! o_O

Looks like jolly good fun :-D

#9 1 year ago
  10. Vice

She’s dressed just fine in my opinion…

#10 1 year ago
  11. polygem

totally loving the artwork. it has all the classic fantasy stuff but a unique :) exaggerated look to it. i think they nailed it. it´s just great artwork really. will check if it will come with the preorder artbook in europe too. i already preordered this for vita…
    actually i am not so sure if i´d get the ps3 or vita version now. is it cross buy? well, i´ll look into that now.

#11 1 year ago