Sony FY13: PS3 sales down, Vita flat, gaming division down

Thursday, 9th May 2013 09:07 GMT By Alex Donaldson

Sony’s Fiscal Year 2013 results are out, painting a picture of a company that is happily coasting with decreased profitability as it looks towards the start of the next generation.

The PlayStation maker saw sales decrease 12.2% overall year-on-year to 707.1 billion yen. Sony pins much of the decrease on a decrease in PS3 and PSP unit sales as the machines age. Vita hardware was also cited as an issue with continued sales struggles and February’s Japanese price cut both impacting the company’s bottom line. The losses in sales were partially offset by foreign exchange rates that favoured the Japanese company.

The console business – PS3 and PS2 – shifted 16.5 million units through the year. PSP and Vita moved 7 million units between them during the fiscal year. All told, Sony’s gaming division saw profit down to 1.7 billion Yen, down from 29.3 billion last Fiscal Year.

With the company spending vast amounts on PS4 such a drop isn’t a surprise, and it has to be pointed out that the PS3′s numbers are actually solid. Vita’s numbers leave a lot to be desired, though – for comparison the 3DS shifted nearly double in the same fiscal year.

Sony paints a picture of a much stronger year ahead for the 2014 Fiscal Year, with much of that resting on their hopes for success for the PS4.

“Sales are expected to increase significantly primarily due to the planned introduction of the PlayStation®4 (“PS4TM”) in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2014,” the company states. “Operating income is expected to be essentially flat year-on-year primarily due to an increase in research and development expenses and marketing expenses related to the introduction of the PS4, offset by the impact of the above-mentioned increase in sales.”

Estimates for Vita were much less confident, with Sony predicting that they will sell only 5 million units of PSP and Vita combined in the next fiscal year. PS3 and PS2 are expected to move 10 million, and numbered predictions were not offered for PS4.

The full figures can be found on Sony’s website for your reading pleasure.

1. CyberMarco

In before SONY is doomed…

#1 1 year ago
  2. Dragon246

@CM,
    Check forums.

#2 1 year ago
  3. CyberMarco

@2 – Yeah, I already read your post, I’m not that experienced with “financial talking”.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Lengendaryboss

I think we had enough of that with Nintendo recently.
    Anyway PS Vita will continue to struggle until more games are announced on the third party side Batman and Final Fantasy are a good start but need to expand more GTA and a true COD game and first/second party teams need to step it up Invismals, Tearaway and Killzone Mercenary are exclusives which will help but more new PS Vita games like GT, GOW, Infamous (maybe an alternative version of Second Son, follow the different ending), Syphon Filter and a Resistance game both done by Bend Studio. Sony have the killer apps, the question is when will they use it?

#4 1 year ago
  5. The_Red

Sony is doomed! Nintendo is doomed! MS is doomed! Everything is doomed.

Seriously though, Sony better throw everything they have at E3. So far, I’ve enjoyed their approach to the next gen more than MS (Who has pretty much done nothing outside tactically leaking some stuff at the last minute).

#5 1 year ago
  6. Francis O

#6 1 year ago
  7. DrDamn

Interesting that the gaming divisions of both MS and Sony were still profitable in the run up to new console launches. Shows they’ve learned and are changing from previous generations. It wasn’t sustainable.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Lengendaryboss

@Francis ladies and gentlemen introducing Guardian Angel from the Nintendo Defense Force :D

#8 1 year ago
  9. Goffee

Vita and PSP forecast to sell only 5 million units this year, which just about kills any idea of big third-party investment. Shame, but roll on the indies.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Dragon246

@6,
    Do you even know what you are talking about? Ps2 probably shipped more units than Wii U and Wii this quarter and Ps3 sales probably are equal to 3ds or even more , and at a higher profit margin. 360 has sold a good couple of millions less than ps3.
    And ds is dead, so really, talk when you know what you are saying.
    I will let LB and Clupula handle the rest :D

@9,
    Yup. I am not expecting Vita price cut in the west now. Both Sony and Ninty seems to have accepted the fate of their new consoles.

@CM,
    Huh. I separated the sales figures, so that should have been easier to read.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Clupula

There once was a man named O
    Who’d speak against anything not Nintendo
    With a stained poster of Samus
    His facts were from his anus
    As he made his own glue for Mario

#11 1 year ago
  12. Francis O

@10 Did you see Nintendo’s financial results?

“Ps3 sales probably are equal to 3ds or even more , and at a higher profit margin.”

- They sold 14 million 3DS in the physical year. What is Sony’s profit margin with the PS3? And what is Nintendo’s profit margin with the 3DS? Yeah… you don’t know, you’re just taking a guess.

PS2 probably shipped more than the Wii U and Wii? I think you need to do your math buddy. PS3/PS2 are at 80.4 million for the FY12. PS3 is nearing 80 million units sold.

The Wii U is at 3.45 million since launch, the Wii has sold 3.98 million units for the FY of 2012.

You really think the PS2 shipped more than 7 million units? Cause Sony doesn’t think so.

Facts are much better than speculation.

#12 1 year ago
  13. Francis O

@Douchebag

All I said was Killzone and Infamous look good. MS relies on XBL. And Nintendo needs software to sell the Wii U….and I have facts out my anus? WOW

#13 1 year ago
  14. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Nintendo Defense Force member strikes again, is he fighting a lost cause? Does he defend Nintendo too passionately? Does his passion make him lose his sanity? Ask yourself these questions Guardian Angel.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Francis O

@Lengendaryboss, that’s weak, you know I’m right so you rather poke fun. Check my facts through the link if you want.

And btw, you asshats can gang up on my all you want, I don’t care and continue to say my opinion no matter how much you guys gang up on me… so Fack You, Douchebag Clupula, and Dragon.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Having fun at your expense, someone has to because you are so lost in Nintendo’s ass and you can’t come back :D and i don’t need to be proven anything thats for Dragon.

Don’t worry Francis, i will back off, can’t vouch for the others. Oh and nice nickname, but you can’t think of something else better suited for me like i have for you.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Christopher Jack

Vita cut to $149 with bundled digital games included with a bundled memory card- also memory card price cut. PS3 price cut to $149 for 250GB, $199 for 500GB, both with a bundled game. PS4 price revealed to be $349 for 500GB, $399 for 1TB… One can hope c:

But much more than my listed prices for the PS4 I reckon it may struggle.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Francis O

@Lengendaryboss, I don’t mind people have fun at my expensive. Believe it or not, I joke a lot as well. I just dont see how my comment of:

“Sony better hope they hit a home run with the PS4, Because the Vita struggling, ans the PS3 has slowed down. Killzne Shadow Fall and Infamous Second Son look good. So lets hope that will help.

MS always falls back on revenue from XBL and Nintendo is selling 3DS at a high rate. Not to mention the DS and Wii are still selling well for how old they are. The Wii U just needs some software and the sales will pick up.”

Is being up Nintendo’s ass? I was optimistic about all three companies….

#18 1 year ago
  19. Clupula

Francis, Francis, the Guardian Angel
    Francis, Francis, up Nintendo’s anal
    Aye, me boy-O, I do poke fun
    But it’s because you tell me come
    With a skip and a swagger, I get on your goat
    But not as much as you ride Iwata’s coat
    So, to you, my son, the future is clear
    A life of being tea-bagged by old Charlie here

#19 1 year ago
  20. Lengendaryboss

@Francis Just something about you in general thats all.
    @Clupula LOL :D

#20 1 year ago
  21. Francis O

@19 LOL, can’t counter with facts huh? All right, the PS2 sold more than the Wii U and Wii combined. Just like Dragon said.

#21 1 year ago
  22. DrDamn

@Francis 0
    Ok just as an example. You cite slowing PS3 sales as a problem for Sony, yet say Wii is still selling well for how old it is. Both systems are about the same age and one is currently vastly outselling the other in terms of both hardware and software. Yet PS3 sales are a negative but Wii sales are a positive.

NB: I’m just trying to highlight for you why you get the reaction you do sometimes.

#22 1 year ago
  23. dizzygear

@19 Now do one for Sony246

#23 1 year ago
  24. Francis O

I just said the Wii is selling. I should have added despite having no software or support by Nintendo…. And the title of the article says PS3 sales down.

I didn’t think it was a big deal, but whatever. Dragon says the PS2 outsold the Wii and Wii U combined….which is 100% false but he’s not up Sony’s ass, with douchela and Legendaryboss actively ganging up on him?

All right.

#24 1 year ago
  25. polygem

(hold on watching for longer than a minute, then it really takes off)

DOOOOOMED!!!

#25 1 year ago
  26. polygem

@23 +1…

#26 1 year ago
  27. Clupula

I am not the Official VG24/7 Bard.

#27 1 year ago
  28. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    I am up no one ass, i am a universal fan of MS, Sony and Nintendo, they all have their faults and pros and i point them out as i see fit.

#28 1 year ago
  29. Clupula

Although to be fair, my post at #19 was less a limerick and more a drunken pub sing-along.

#29 1 year ago
  30. polygem

@27: :)

#30 1 year ago
  31. Clupula

I am no one’s fan! I am a general misanthropic nihilist with no corporate loyalty. That is why I mock. I understand not being loyal to any company with no care of me.

The three are partners I may bed. I choose to sleep with the one who is the best in bed, not the one whose mother was an experienced prostitute and not the one who spent the most money on french ticklers. If the others would learn to do that thing with their ankles that I like so much, I might sleep with them too.

#31 1 year ago
  32. DrDamn

Dragon246 being up Sony’s ass is not validation of you being up Nintendo’s though is it? He said PS2 shipped more than WiiU and Wii combined last *quarter* so Jan/Feb/Mar. Difficult to prove and probably false but also closer than you might think I reckon.

#32 1 year ago
  33. viralshag

Battle of the fanboys…

#33 1 year ago
  34. Dragon246

HA. Looks like I need to comment again to correct some financial retarded people here.

1. Ps2 probably out”shipped” Wii and Wii U. Let me explain-
    a.Its shipped, not sold. Get it?
    b.Ps2 in last quarter stopped “shipping” in some territories, so they probably gave a larger shipment of ps2 than they generally do, because they need to clear inventory. Happens all the time.
    c.PS3+PS2 sales have increased 36% for no immediate reason (3.4 million from 2.4 million YOY). Reason, see above.
    d. Wii and WiiU sold a combined 800k units, PS3+PS2 shipments INCREASED by a million, so unless someone is retarded enough to think PS3 sales somehow went up over a million in the slowest period , PS2 SHIPPED MORE THAN 800K.

@DrDamn,
    You may want to take back what you said, since you know, I am damn right.

Now looking forward to explanations of these stupid remarks-
    “You really think the PS2 shipped more than 7 million units?”
    Huh? Your maths seems very weak. Didn’t see the word “quarter”?

By the way Francis, let me give you an advice, don’t mess with me on numbers/financials, since I will probably wipe the floor with you on that.

@dizzygear,
    Hurt?

#34 1 year ago
  35. DrDamn

@dragon246
    Fair enough. Difficult to prove and possibly true :). Though without the bump due to shifting inventory it wouldn’t have done it, as the same quarter last year was 0.6m for PS2. PS2 sales going up by that amount in this slow period are less likely than a PS3 bump being the reason.

#35 1 year ago
  36. Dragon246

@DrDamn,
    Glad to hear that. I am right and Ps2 outshipped both Ninty home consoles, for whatever reason.Wonder if stating probable facts puts someone in someones ass. That was not needed. You are one of the better posters here.

Ps3 was probably the bigger reason, but ps2 figures probably also increased, and for good reason.

That said, won’t be surprised if Francis avoids this thread now. Poor guy.

#36 1 year ago
  37. monkeygourmet

What a gracious person you are.

#37 1 year ago
  38. DrDamn

The point was thinking someone else is biased should never be justification for bias yourself. Perceptions and justifications.

#38 1 year ago
  39. OlderGamer

Honestly folks, it could just be the market more then the products.

New systems could be a very steep uphill struggle to sell(post launch). WiiU sold well at launch. Vita did alright launch week. But both struggled after that.

Dedicated fans will buy. The trouble will be getting the fence sitters and people happy with something they already own to buy.

#39 1 year ago
  40. G1GAHURTZ

Let’s just get one thing clear…

Sony’s fail is much less of a fail than Nintendo’s, and that’s what matters here.

#40 1 year ago
  41. DrDamn

@OG
    I don’t think Durango and PS4 will have as hard a time of it breaking through the “tricky” period though. Along side the dedicated fans there are a big group of people who plan to upgrade at some point, either when money allows or games/friends dictate. They will naturally want to continue their hobby with more current kit.

I don’t think that’s there for the WiiU, and with the Vita the mobile phone/tablet has taken a big slice of that market. This is why both WiiU and Vita are having third party troubles. As you’ve noted quite a few times WiiU sales aren’t that bad in terms of total and in comparison to PS3/Wii/360 launches. The problem is that current sales are terrible. EA are effectively dropping support because they don’t see it picking up enough to warrant the investment. That’s not unique games planned for WiiU being dropped, it’s a whole slew of PS360 games not being ported over. That sort of thing didn’t happen with the PS3 or 360 launches did it?

The PS4/Durango will also benefit from being similarly specced. So publishers can look at combined numbers for potential sales, albeit with some extra dev costs. WiiU should have been riding on the similar specs to PS360 coat tails for a bit, but EA have had a bit of experience and decided it’s not worth that extra effort.

#41 1 year ago
  42. OlderGamer

Time will tell Doc.

But I think PS3 and XB360 will hold back the sales growth of ps4 and XBnxt. Until hardware prices come down and software selection grow. If most of the software offerings are multiplat…i think a lot of people stay where they are right now. Why buy a ps4 when fifa is still on ps3?

#42 1 year ago
  43. DrDamn

@OG
    Why didn’t the same apply to previous generations though? This is expected, but there is light at the end of the tunnel as people eventually shift over. At the moment I can’t see that light for either WiiU or Vita. WiiU will get the Nintendo games, but why would masses shift over because of those? People will buy a PS4 for FIFA because enough of their friends have made the shift and it looks nicer, plus they can near instantly capture their finest moments and share with people.

The capture and share feature adds a whole new level of peer pressure.

#43 1 year ago
  44. G1GAHURTZ

I don’t see current gen consoles affecting next gen sales at all.

We’re talking about 7/8 year old technology here.

MS and Sony will almost certainly change marketing strategies to make people want the new consoles, rather than the old ones. Even though PS3/360 will probably get a big price drop around the next gen launch time.

#44 1 year ago
  45. lexph3re

It’s kinda obvious that the sales of the ps3 would slow after the beginning of the year announcement of ps4. Most people that would consider getting a ps3 heard that and probably thought why not wait?

The Vita we already know majority of consumers have no idea what it’s value is. And, Gamers are still waiting for a price cut. So Slow sales are a given, not the “lack” of games. Not for a MH that only sales well in one region.

The Vita is sufferring from lack of an appreciative audience. I’m prettysure the moment ps4 comes bundled with one the awareness will increase and individual purchases

#45 1 year ago
  46. monkeygourmet

FIFA : A system seller…

Feels so dirty to say that… :/

#46 1 year ago
  47. OlderGamer

Because Doc, I think the market has changed. The graphics have reached the point of diminishing returns, despite aging current gen tech. Both the XB360 and PS3 promised dramticly enhanced online services. That won’t happen with PS4 and XBnxt. Even my TV gets Netflix, Twitter, Amazon, and a handfull of other apps that once stood out on consoles. Now they are on TVs, Tablets, and cell phones.

Plus people make too many assumptions. “people will convert over”, will they? Why? What core experiences changes with next gen systems?

Out of the gates the games will be only slightly better graphicly(maybe). Nothing at the PS4 revel screamed next gen to me. I doubt anything will at MSs show either.

I think the social focus of certian features(like share) will deff appeal to certian demographics. But I have a hard time thinking that the masses will be sold on stuff like that.

I am not saying that next gen systems won’t sell. I am sugesting that they won’t take off AND then sustain that mo. The first year or two could be tuff. All I am saying.

A low price and a solid line up of exclusive games coupled with graphics that clearly demenstrate to anyone who has ever picked up a controler that these systems are leaps and bounds ahead of what they currently own…that combo will move systems. But if the average gamer sees a PS4/XBnxt demoing at Walmart and thinks it looks nice, but also thinks that their system at home also looks nice…sales will be slow.

Keep in mind we have heard about Stingray: a 100usd xb360. Spending 500usd on a XBnxt is going to be a tuff call to make for non dedicated gamers. And ofc expect to see a comparitivly(Stingray) priced PS3 system.

Next gen systems have to bleed awesomeness. Has anyone seen any games so far that have done that? Best I have seen is Killzone, and tbh it wasn’t that visualy impressive. Medium/low end PC FPS levels. It didn’t seperate itself from the current gen offerings.

Like I said time will tell. Alot is riding on E3.

#47 1 year ago
  48. monkeygourmet

When did the PS3 start cutting profit?
    When did the Wii start cutting profit?
    When did the 360 start cutting profit?
    When did the Vita start cutting profit?
    When did the 3DS start cutting profit?

And how much profit is being made by all these consoles now.

Thats all I want to know please.

#48 1 year ago
  49. Rockin a Jack D

Console gaming is dying…

#49 1 year ago
  50. OlderGamer

Sounds crazy to say that out loud Rockin a Jack D. But I wonder that very same thing in my head.

I never would have thought that holding off on next gen would be a sensible move. But I do now. I want next gen, just like you guys. But expensive hardware, higher priced games, fewer exclusives, fewer trip AAA titles, microtransaction focused gaming. I am not sure there is growth potential or sustainablitiy for that.

As a gamer that has bought every console day one, I am strongly considering holding off for a year or so. I know a lot of folks that are doing just that. And THAT didn’t happen last gen.

#50 1 year ago
  51. monkeygourmet

Predicted launch titles for PS4? (Durango likely to look very similar to this)…

COD Ghosts
    BF 4
    AC 4
    Watchdogs
    Destiny?
    Diablo 3
    FIFA?
    GT6?

Killzone 4
    Infamous 3?
    Drive Club?
    Knack?

Anymore I can’t think of that have been specualted on?

Thats a fair chunk of multi platform stuff right there… I wonder how much difference we will see in the PS4 versions? Im not saying any other console launch is any better, but as @OG has said, the PS3 / 360 are still going pretty hard at the moment.

Especailly stuff like COD, I think ALOT of people will stick with their older machines over Christmas.

#51 1 year ago
  52. Dragon246

Huh, all I see is Wii U owners prophesizing doom for PS4/Xboxnext.
    Weird, never would have guessed it.
    Just like Ps1 affected sales of ps2 and ps2 affected the sales ps3 and xbox affected the sales of 360.
    Wait.

Although I believe in them 10000%, after all they predicted sell outs for their favourite Wii U, that turned out completely accurate, am I right?

#52 1 year ago
  53. viralshag

Yeah, because companies have a really hard time in the current tech market trying sell yearly iterations of almost the same identical thing. iPhones and iPads jump out as examples, and the fact that an iPhone probably costs as much as the new consoles, I have no fear the new consoles will still sell.

The problem with the WiiU is it’s like trying to sell an iPhone 3G to someone waiting to buy an 5S.

#53 1 year ago
  54. polygem

hey dragon, i thought you are busy in may…shouldn´t you just stop trolling and go back to work?

#54 1 year ago
  55. Joe Musashi

@54 Is that another one of your contributions that you “had no choice” about? Where you had “No option” but to write that comment?

JM

#55 1 year ago
  56. Dragon246

@JM,
    LOL :D
    Poor soul. Probably hurt with truth.

#56 1 year ago
  57. DrDamn

@OG
    I did mention reasons already. Graphically I think you are massively downplaying things. Going from CoD in upscaled sub 720p to native and anti-aliased 1080p is going to be impressive to the majority of players. Visual clarity is going to make it simply a better version. Last gen people hardly had HD TVs of any sort. These days a significant number of the target audience will have 1080p sets which have been under exploited.

With the big online communities CoD, BF and FIFA have it just takes a few to start the migration and then the rest will follow. Because they will want the better versions, to be able to play with their friends and to share those experiences with new OS features.

Speaking of OS you are also going to see much slicker phone like OS experiences on the 720/PS4. Its an area Nintendo really dropped the ball on. They reserved 1GB of memory and still delivered a treacle OS. Just need to play with a friends machine and they’ll want the upgrade.

#57 1 year ago
  58. Da Man

I can’t take it anymore11 Ban those Sony fanboys11 fast, or I’ll leave, no wait I’ll stay since I have noone to talk to anyway.

#58 1 year ago
  59. Djoenz

1. You are a XBot so you should be banned as well by your own logic?
    2. This is a Sony article.

Again read before you post …lmao.

#59 1 year ago
  60. Da Man

.. and you’re 12 years old.

#60 1 year ago
  61. Djoenz

Do you know me in real life? or are you psychic? If you are psychic you suck at it. Your opinion sucks too.

Your whole internet persona sucks. Why bother wasting your energy btw?

Ive seen you here,in general, posting troll comments and nothing mature at all.

#61 1 year ago
  62. Da Man

You’ve just answered your own question(s).

#62 1 year ago
  63. dizzygear

@50 “I never would have thought that holding off on next gen would be a sensible move.”

Its always a sensible move to hold off for a while so you don’t have to pay a premium to deal with early hardware design flaws and firmware bugs.

And yeah the next gen leaves me cold as well since the next gen brings nothing new to the table IMO. It will also be a hard sell for people who still have a backlog of PS3 games due to the lack of backwards compatibility.

#63 1 year ago
  64. fearmonkey

I hope Bethesda announces Fallout 4 for the fall, so it could make PS4 as well.

#64 1 year ago
  65. Maabren

Sony looking strong as PS4 coming up soon and still shifted a lot of PS3 compared to Wii U. As for April PS3 sold 0,49 millions, Xbox360 sold 0,34 millions and Wii U sold 0,14 millions. I recon Sony and MS will sell millions of those next gen box’es whatever trolls and others belive. :)

#65 1 year ago
  66. polygem

@Joe: you still have the option to read that thread you linked this time so i do not have to explain myself again.
    dragon said he´s busy in may…i was just asking why he´s coming here for his regular trolling, just trying to be kind, was worried a little, you know, i really do care about you guys. what´s wrong with that?

#66 1 year ago
  67. Joe Musashi

@66 I read it the first time. I read how you conveniently excuse your own poor behaviour but still like to berate others for acting as poorly as you do.

Try practising what you preach instead of making slippery excuses.

JM

#67 1 year ago
  68. Da Man

polygem, quit. You can’t win with that guy, he has infinite respawns.

#68 1 year ago
  69. polygem

@68: i am playing demons souls right now (oops it´s on a ps3) and i am doing pretty good. i am untouchable today.

@67: no, you obviously didn´t read it. you can still do it now. i am always accepting an honest apology. no problem.

#69 1 year ago
  70. polygem

Mofo50

#70 1 year ago
  71. Joe Musashi

@69 Don’t interpret not agreeing as not reading – and certainly don’t try to place morality behind that assumption either. Just because I don’t agree with your child-like excuses and double-standards does not mean I didn’t read what you wrote and don’t see how you behave.

Where or why you expect an apology is a mystery – or more likely another ploy because you believe you’re a good boy and others aren’t. You perpetrate the behaviour you damn others for, you make ridiculously transparent excuses to convince yourself you’re better than others and you’re a hypocrite.

You are the one that needs to be delivering apologies, not expecting them. Your #54 post is pure trolling targeted at one person in particular. Your wishy-washy attempt to dress it up as ‘caring’ is a sham. Excuse after lie after excuse.

If you can’t behave any better than that then you haven’t a leg to stand on when you criticise anyone else.

I’m sure that if you even acknowledge this comment, you’ll not address anything in it directly but just side-step every point made and imply you’re still some perfect paragon of virtue. All on the same page as your drive-by-trolling.

JM

#71 1 year ago
  72. polygem

@Joe: you know, this stuff has a history and you should keep it in mind. yes, i do call him a troll officially, because in my eyes he just is and he started a lazy attempt again by saying “Huh, all I see is Wii U owners prophesizing doom for PS4/Xboxnext. Weird, never would have guessed it.”
    it´s nothing bad guyish or “good guy” about that. it´s not about this joe. it is just the same text over and over again. so i asked him why he has time for that stuff because he said several times that he will be busy in may…how is that drive by trolling? hi, i am still here. i didn´t drive to another place, if so, i would´ve asked you guys to join me. i am well mannered most of the time. sure it is a jab, but not from behind. it is a direct one and totaly legit imo. if you piss on someones birthday cake don´t complain if you´ll get that thing thrown in your own face. it really is simple as that. i am not complaining if the shit gets thrown in my direction too…just in case you´ll twist that into your “point” about having double standards again.
    if you can not see the cynicsm in post #66, i think i know where you are coming from: relax, try to smile, this here is a vg forum not a vatican meeting (wait, those guys do not have ANY morals, so scratch that)
    you shouldn´t interpret not agreeing with you, with you being correct about things JM, speaking of that and morals, the one who´s bringing up some slippery morals is you.
    you didn´t read the thread, i said i am not a good boy, that´s just your interpretation of who you think i want to be. i said that it is my fault too. your terminology with all those superlatives doesn´t really fit here imho and all it shows is that you are trying to camouflage an argument that you do not have into something substantial…

#72 1 year ago
  73. Joe Musashi

For someone that has repeatedly complained about the behavior of others, you sure are keen to make an awful lot of excuses and spin when you choose to behave badly yourself.

Dress it up however you like, make as many excuses as you like – you’re just as bad as those you accuse and complain about. You just believe your cause is holier. It’s not.

JM

#73 1 year ago
  74. polygem

in this thread, the one you linked yourself or any other one, i never said that i want to be the good guy. that´s just your interpretation really. i am posting my true opinion here that is all. if you disagree, that´s fine with me, no problem. if i am wrong i have no problem to say that, i have done that a thousand times. if anyone is playing the white knight here it is you jm.

#74 1 year ago