Watch Dogs developer diary discusses PS4 development

Friday, 3rd May 2013 16:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A developer diary for Watch Dogs has been posted on the PS Blog titled: Conversations With Creators.

It’s the first in a series which will focus on PS4 game development at various studios.

In this video, viewers will be introduced to the senior producer and creative director as they discuss their vision for Watch Dogs along with “development details for the PlayStation platforms.”

Watch Dogs will releases in North American November 19, Europe November 21, and the UK November 22.

1. Francis O

@ Stephany

It’s on the Wii U as well. It’s already been announced for the Wii U before the next Xbox version.

#1 1 year ago
  2. SlayerGT

I’ll be getting this for PS4.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Lengendaryboss

@Francis
    Is our guardian angel upset because his precious Wii U is left out?

#3 1 year ago
  4. Joe Musashi

Hey, it’s important to get details correct.

Well, some of them anyway.

JM

#4 1 year ago
  5. Francis O

@Legendarydouchebag

Why would I be upset? I just corrected her mistake.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Lengendaryboss

@4/5
    Just joking and i know its important to give out factual information.

#6 1 year ago
  7. melonbuster1

I just want the best version. . And it might just be the Xbox720?! More powerful system plus better connections

#7 1 year ago
  8. monkeygourmet

Meow! :)

#8 1 year ago
  9. theevilaires

Dude I don’t want to see the same cars and I don’t want to see the same people wearing the same clothes either. No person in this city should have on the same article of clothing straight up. Same with cars I don’t want to drive down one block or even eight and see the same car. Make it diverse as possible with asian,black,white,hispanic people all occupying this living breathing city.

If thats not done then just classify next gen as a prettier version of this current one.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Difference between an omission and a mistake (SEMANTICS OH MY GOD SEMATINCS! – :p ). The last two articles I looked at on WD to get the release dates (which took a while) didn’t mention Wii U. With all the formats, titles, dates and everything else going on in this increasingly addled brain of mine – I forgot. It happens.

I just took it out entirely and let the category tag speak for itself. :D

And everyone be nice to Legendary – he was just kidding. It’s Friday and a Bank Holiday weekend! Be happy – unless you have to work over the weekend, in which case you have my sympathies and I hope it doesn’t suck for you.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Templar_Dante

I want this to be a great game!
    But… I hope they dont make me disappoint with the size of the map…
    Im just suspicious they choose to reuse the same locations over and again in trailers…

#11 1 year ago
  12. ActionGameKing

@11 I’m sure it’s huge. They’ve barely shown anything new since it’s reveal really. They’re probably holding back on spoiling too much of the game.

#12 1 year ago