Haunted Hollow, the iPad and iPhone strategy title from Firaxis, is now available.
The “competitive, spooky, turn-based game,” has players building a mansion to summon vampires, mummies, werewolves and more to fight a collection of creatures while “simultaneously attempting to possess an unsuspecting town.”
Here’s a list of features:
- Build and rule a mysterious mansion that spawns freaky monsters, including vampires, zombies, mummies, witches and reapers.
- Go head-to-head with rivals to scare townspeople, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control of the town.
- Level-up with each monster’s own menacing skills and powers, in addition to a selection of power enhancements.
- Play single-player or multi-player by challenging friends, both through the Game Center and with Pass & Play.
- Choose from varying Haunted House architecture styles such as the ‘Lost Temple’ and ‘Mad Scientist’.
Haunted Hollow is now available for free to download from the App Store on iOS devices worldwide.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.