Elder Scrolls Online video takes you to the Oblivion plane of Coldharbour

Thursday, 2nd May 2013 19:01 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

An Elder Scrolls Online video, which features the Oblivion plane of Coldharbour ruled by Daedric Prince Molag Bal, the God of Schemes, is below. The video also takes a look at some of the realm’s inhabitants. The Elder Scrolls Online is expected to launch this year and will be playable at Gamescom in August.

1. _LarZen_

Look’s stunning!

#1 12 months ago
  2. rusty_shackleford

I am weary of Bethesda doing an MMO(they can’t even balance combat in a single player game) but this looks awesome, #1 interest in any bethesda game is exploring, and this definitely looks explorable.

#2 12 months ago
  3. Sajuuk-Khar

@#2

Every time I see this comment I die a little on the inside
    Bethesda Softworks(publisher) =/= Bethesda Game Studios(devloper)

Bethesda, the people who made the Elder Scrolls, and Fallout 3, are NOT making this game, nor did they make New Vegas(Obsidian), Dishonored(Arkane), Rage(Id), or The Evil Within(Tango Gameworks), or any of the other 6 games, like WET, BRINK, or Rogue Warrior people constantly say they made.

I seriously wonder how people can get this wrong so fing often.

#3 12 months ago
  4. fearmonkey

@3 – I don’t know….Bethesda won’t probably finish TESO till they complete Fallout 4……………(im kidding)

I know how it feels, when people would talk about Bioware doing SWTOR or other games and it wasn’t the original Bioware in Edmonton doing those games, I felt like dying inside a little too. Its publishers using the name for recognition but they shouldn’t do that.

This looks alot better than that leaked video that happened a few weeks or month ago, so i have a bit of hope, though its not a gameplay video just a flyby.

#4 12 months ago
  5. deathm00n

@3 You are right, only to add: this is being made by Zenimax Online, a new branch of the Bethesda parent company Zenimax.

#5 12 months ago