Mars: War Logs out now on Steam, minimum specs released

Friday, 26th April 2013 11:56 GMT By Dave Cook

Mars: War Logs developer Spiders has launched its sci-fi RPG on Steam, after months of image reveals and trailers.

The game can be found on Steam here, and will run you £14.99.

The minimum specs are as follows:

OS: Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP2/Windows 7/Windows 8
Processor:AMD/Intel Dual-Core 2.2 GHZ
Memory:2048 MB RAM
Graphics:512 MB 100% DirectX 9 and shaders 4.0 compatible
DirectX®:9.0
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX 9 Compatible
Additional: Internet connection required for game activation

We’ve got a video overview of Mars: War Logs here, a gallery of screens here, and another barrage of images here.

What do you think? Will you be picking it up?

1. viralshag

I’ve been looking for a new RPG to play and for £15 I don’t see how I couldn’t pick this up.

#1 1 year ago
  2. OwnedWhenStoned

I’ve been casting around for a review of this before I buy, but it looks quite good.

#2 1 year ago
  3. viralshag

I was just doing the same but there doesn’t seem to be much. I’ve had a quiet gaming month or two so I’m willing to take a punt on this one due to the price.

I’m going to play it tonight so add me on Steam and I’ll give you a mini-review if you want. ;)

#3 1 year ago
  4. Espers

@3 let us know if it is worth it

#4 1 year ago
  5. nklh4x0r

Game is f_cking AWESOME. Well my kinda game, dystopian, cyberpunk, RPG. No “real” freeroam, its like Mass Effect with the hubs and stuff, dialogue options, cool upgrade system, weapon modding, decent graphics and animation, looting, Mars…

#5 1 year ago
  6. OwnedWhenStoned

@3 How did it go?

#6 1 year ago
  7. viralshag

@6, it’s not bad at all. I haven’t got around to finishing it so not sure how long it will be. I wouldn’t expect an epic 30 hour RPG but what’s there is solid. If you go in with the mind that this is half the price of most games I don’t think you would be disappointed if you’re looking for an RPG with everything #5 listed.

Final thought is solid game with great value.

#7 1 year ago